1 hour ago, wolffang719 said:

Sorry if this has already been asked but; how does this mod get along with Femout? Cause I know it makes all the people in the commonwealth physically female but I don't know if the game actually considers anyone not normally a lady as female or if the slaves and clientele would be affected since normally its only female NPCs getting bonked by males.

If "femout" changes the NPCs "sex" (to female), it will work. 

On 1/25/2023 at 12:02 AM, Miauzi said:

Well - I think the author mentioned something about the "footmats" in his description of the mod...

..these serve to place the sex slaves on it and keep them in place.

How to do it - where you can find them in the construction menu - every 5th post is about this topic...
..so just scroll back a few pages and read for yourself

Saw that, but I can't assign slaves to anything for some reason. The "assign" prompt doesn't even show up.

47 minutes ago, althekoolkid said:

I have a bug where when I try to place the terminal on a desk, it float about six feet in the air above the desk. . . 
Any other surfaces appear to work, just not desks. 

just tap "modpos z -1" in consol until it sits flat on the surface

11 minutes ago, Icefish77 said:

I have bin trying to make a brothel out of Home Plate in Diamond City but can't get it to work, everything is in place but terminal is not functioning properly. Is there a way to make it work ?

You need a mod that makes HP a full settlement (exterior workshop) or do it yourself if you know how.

My Human Resources was working just fine until I did updates on all the things in this manual 

I changed nothing else except adding Workshop Rearranged, which puts all the Human Resources buildables in the Furniture > Misc menu alone (with no icon) but still fairly easy to find. However since then my Bloatfly, FEV Hound, and Super Mutant attractors no longer work. Before when I would put them down, whichever creature would appear very quickly assuming I had the free creature points, but I started a new game and the first one I put down in Sanctuary has been there for days with no response. Do you have any idea what the problem might be? 

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Unspec:

Ich weiß, wie man Siedler zuweist. Die Zuweisungsaufforderung erscheint jedoch NICHT im Workshop-Modus, wenn ich mit der Maus über den Slave fahre.

Yes - so they've already narrowed down the problem...

..this only happens to me with the "slaves" I captured -> BEFORE I built the computer terminal (and the transmitter) in the settlement.
These can NOT be assigned - but this has been an issue since the mod was published and it feels like 1/5 of the posts deal with it.

and it was also written several times - that ONLY the "slaves" can be assigned - who are caught AFTER the terminal is set up!

However, if that doesn't work either...
...then either the mod is installed incorrectly or another mod (no idea which one) shoots across.
In that case I can only give the tip -> uninstall the mod and start with its clean new game start and test the whole thing.

9 minutes ago, XoXaan115 said:

Same problem as others with Tessa still being registered as in power armor by HR despite removing with the prompt after KO in and out of her power armor.

Not Tessa but i already enslaved a BOS star paladin that was wearing a power armor and still have her in my settlement. After she surrendered with AAF_Violate, she automatically got kicked out of the PA then, i just slapped her with the baton and everything went as intended (no error).
I can't test with tessa (she's long gone by now in my current save) but i suppose a PA is a PA. 

On 2/21/2023 at 2:03 PM, XoXaan115 said:

Same problem as others with Tessa still being registered as in power armor by HR despite removing with the prompt after KO in and out of her power armor.

On 2/21/2023 at 2:16 PM, lee3310 said:

Not Tessa but i already enslaved a BOS star paladin that was wearing a power armor and still have her in my settlement. After she surrendered with AAF_Violate, she automatically got kicked out of the PA then, i just slapped her with the baton and everything went as intended (no error).
I can't test with tessa (she's long gone by now in my current save) but i suppose a PA is a PA. 

Its something to do with Tessa herself and the PA check in HR as I have come back to Quincy recently (left it alone in case a fix came up after I report it before) and was able to enslave Baker who was in PA but still get that same HR message with Tessa after she jumps out of her PA for a Violate surrender. I have yet to run into another named HR enslavable NPC in PA with this issue. I am guessing there is some keyword or script on her that keeps her in a PA frame which triggers the HR message.

I have enslaved her in previous games with MCG but that probably uses a very method for the enslavement even though it looks functionally similar to HR

14 hours ago, fredfunk said:

Its something to do with Tessa herself and the PA check in HR as I have come back to Quincy recently (left it alone in case a fix came up after I report it before) and was able to enslave Baker who was in PA but still get that same HR message with Tessa after she jumps out of her PA for a Violate surrender. I have yet to run into another named HR enslavable NPC in PA with this issue. I am guessing there is some keyword or script on her that keeps her in a PA frame which triggers the HR message.

I have enslaved her in previous games with MCG but that probably uses a very method for the enslavement even though it looks functionally similar to HR

There is no KW or actor value for PA (it's more like an equipped item). You can try this cmd on tessa when she is still in PA (or after maybe)
cf "actor.switchtopowerarmor"

1 minute ago, RedVulcan said:

i wish i could move more than the mod is allowing. right now i can only move 8 npcs and i have a ton kneeling around that i would like to move. i know im late but can someone please help

You can safely leave a kneeling NPC and get back to it later (i left a slave waiting for two weeks, that made me think of adding a "run away" option in MCM)

On 2/25/2023 at 11:20 AM, lee3310 said:

There is no KW or actor value for PA (it's more like an equipped item). You can try this cmd on tessa when she is still in PA (or after maybe)
cf "actor.switchtopowerarmor"

Same as when I reported this back on page 43 that command gets her out of PA but when you submit her with violate and try to enslave with the baton you still get the HR message saying she is wearing PA and use knockout frame work to remove it. I have tried many ways to get around this issue and none have worked for me and it does seem to be specific to her (so far). I don't have the modding skills to work out what would be causing it and gave up trying to enslave her.

9 hours ago, fredfunk said:

Same as when I reported this back on page 43 that command gets her out of PA but when you submit her with violate and try to enslave with the baton you still get the HR message saying she is wearing PA and use knockout frame work to remove it. I have tried many ways to get around this issue and none have worked for me and it does seem to be specific to her (so far). I don't have the modding skills to work out what would be causing it and gave up trying to enslave her.

I will try to spawn tessa and troubleshoot further when i get some time.

guys I think it didn't depend on the mod but I can't assign or command the slaves, in the workshop mode it doesn't appear at all,
I also wanted to know if there was a light version without slave market.

|UPDATE| the problem only happens with some NPCs such as:
Tina, Emogene, Curie

Edited by webchef
Vor 1 Stunde sagte webchef:

leute ich denke es lag nicht am mod aber ich kann die slaves nicht zuweisen oder befehlen, im werkstattmodus erscheint es gar nicht,
Außerdem wollte ich wissen, ob es eine Light-Version ohne Sklavenmarkt gibt.

|AKTUALISIEREN| Das Problem tritt nur bei einigen NPCs auf, z.
Tina, Emogene, Curie

OMG

You have already noticed that these NPCs have their own AI as companions...

..and actually should NOT be assigned as slaves!

Well - it doesn't matter - you can give it a try...
...but sorry - don't complain if it doesn't work!

?

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

OMG

You have already noticed that these NPCs have their own AI as companions...

..and actually should NOT be assigned as slaves!

Well - it doesn't matter - you can give it a try...
...but sorry - don't complain if it doesn't work!

?

The problem that Curie herself also wants to command her after assigning her to a settlement: command, supply line, movement DOES NOT APPEAR