I seem to CTD whenever I try to remove the active mat or shackle that the breeder is assigned to, seems to happen when it tries to reassign itself, does anyone else have this issue?

If not, then I have definitely fucked up on something.

On 7/6/2022 at 5:21 PM, Lochar said:

Interesting looking mod,  but have some questions before grab it.

1. Does the slave market interfere with SS2 since that is changing Concord around.

2. Is this a fresh start kind of mod or can add midway? Also is it easy enough to remove if dont like it w/o screwing up saves?

I had to start a new game anyways so trying this out but not sure what the deal with voice files are for? Robot voices?? 

Will find out if this market conflicts with SS2 revised concord.

If I recall from reading about SS2 with LL mods.

SS2 is a very script heavy mod, expect some callstack issues when using any sex/prostitution/family planning mods with SS2,

the quests from SS2 itself can get stuck or not progress, npcs might just stand and do nothing.

I'd be careful with the population.

3 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I'm pretty sure HR is compatible with Hotc without any additional patch.

The mats are located under Resources/Miscellaneous and you can assigne Prostitutes to them like you do any other NPCs (in workshop mod).

Maybe restart / reinstall HR, for it to recognize HotC. 

Just to clarify, you can assign prostitutes from HR to the HoTC mats? Because just logged in to reinstall and do quick test and I have no option in workshop mode to do anything with HR prostitute. Also there is a compatibility patch but only applies to HoTC SE main version and seems only for the clothing issue, but I am using the wasteland version since HoTC seems to use custom bodies and the clothing I already had and is preset to my custom bodies and looks out of place on HoTC prositutes. Which I am fine with but if I have to use other version to get HR prostitutes to use stores I will. Altho have seen them in act but they wander alot so not sure how often they 'work' during a day.

2 hours ago, Lochar said:

Just to clarify, you can assign prostitutes from HR to the HoTC mats? Because just logged in to reinstall and do quick test and I have no option in workshop mode to do anything with HR prostitute. Also there is a compatibility patch but only applies to HoTC SE main version and seems only for the clothing issue, but I am using the wasteland version since HoTC seems to use custom bodies and the clothing I already had and is preset to my custom bodies and looks out of place on HoTC prositutes. Which I am fine with but if I have to use other version to get HR prostitutes to use stores I will. Altho have seen them in act but they wander alot so not sure how often they 'work' during a day.

I have the settlement edition of hotc and you just have to select the HR_prostitute in Workshop mod (highlight her with the crosshair press enter and then highlight the mat and press enter again you should get a notification and the mat will be flagged as assigned like any settlement object do. Make sure the mat it well placed and the NPC can get to it and yes she should stay on the mat without wandering until a client approches her.

5 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I have the settlement edition of hotc and you just have to select the HR_prostitute in Workshop mod (highlight her with the crosshair press enter and then highlight the mat and press enter again you should get a notification and the mat will be flagged as assigned like any settlement object do. Make sure the mat it well placed and the NPC can get to it and yes she should stay on the mat without wandering until a client approches her.

My game might be out of whack then, workshop mode doesnt give me option to select and assign , I went ahead and changed to the HoTC SE but still no option to select, it highlights but not to select or assign.

I can try a new game, only 10 hrs wasted on this playthru unlike last with 6 days worth before got glitchy. I know not doing myself any favors running these mods with SS2, but was working fine except for that. Last game I think removed too many mods mid game that caused issue, I was hoping just swapping out HOTC types wasnt going to cause issue but may need to have them both in for new game. I could try new instance and see but not sure how my drive space is doing for another set of mods.

14 minutes ago, Lochar said:

My game might be out of whack then, workshop mode doesnt give me option to select and assign , I went ahead and changed to the HoTC SE but still no option to select, it highlights but not to select or assign.

I can try a new game, only 10 hrs wasted on this playthru unlike last with 6 days worth before got glitchy. I know not doing myself any favors running these mods with SS2, but was working fine except for that. Last game I think removed too many mods mid game that caused issue, I was hoping just swapping out HOTC types wasnt going to cause issue but may need to have them both in for new game. I could try new instance and see but not sure how my drive space is doing for another set of mods.

We are talking about prostitute right? cause not submissive slave cannot be assigned i think (unless you select the option in MCM to make slave commandable right out of the box)

Edited by lee3310
5 hours ago, lee3310 said:

If you dont mind, how do you have load order for mod and esps? I tried HR above HOTC and below it, and same with ESPs I think but just making sure not some dumb load order issue. Waiting for another slave to go submissive because may have been the 1 that went prostitute was before adding mod and didnt count technically,.

1 hour ago, Lochar said:

If you dont mind, how do you have load order for mod and esps? I tried HR above HOTC and below it, and same with ESPs I think but just making sure not some dumb load order issue. Waiting for another slave to go submissive because may have been the 1 that went prostitute was before adding mod and didnt count technically,.

1)HR -> 2)HoTc_SE-> 3)HR-HoTc_SE compatibility patch

On 7/12/2022 at 11:41 PM, lee3310 said:

1)HR -> 2)HoTc_SE-> 3)HR-HoTc_SE compatibility patch

Ok lol sorry for being pain in ass, but was gonna start new game and after made character went into mcm to make sure all configured properly. I noticed the cheat/debug had option to make new slave commendable,  do you have this on or off?

1 hour ago, Lochar said:

Ok lol sorry for being pain in ass, but was gonna start new game and after made character went into mcm to make sure all configured properly. I noticed the cheat/debug had option to make new slave commendable,  do you have this on or off?

I told you about it:

On 7/13/2022 at 3:33 AM, lee3310 said:

(unless you select the option in MCM to make slave commandable right out of the box)

Set it On and enslave a new NPC for it to take effect.

Edited by lee3310
54 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I told you about it:

Set it On and enslave a new NPC for it to take effect.

Yes I missed that and while this command may make even non submissive commandle will try it. I just wasnt sure if needed to be on for a prostitute (HR) one.

On 7/11/2022 at 12:39 AM, pharfig said:

Hi there!  I like the Mod, I'm running it and Violate.  The Mod seems to be working fine, but only on non-quest related NPCs.  For example, I can enslave any raider or common person I like, but I can't enslave Marcy Long, or any of the Abernathys, even though their quests are done with, they just take some damage and go into combat - dragging everyone in the area into combat as well.  I have raised their surrender level to almost 100% of health, so I can also shoot them which causes them to surrender, but then the enslavement baton doesn't work.  If I just beat on them with the enslavement baton, eventually they go into combat mode etc.  I have the most recent Human Resources and Violate, and I have a baton, and multiple enslavement kits.

in the rh mcm, enable the "legendary npc" option

So I'm in the market. I see people that should be slaves, in underwear and shackled, but I cannot have dialogue with anyone nor act upon anyone. The only person I can "speak" too is the vendor for the bar but there is no voices or subtitles. I have all of the required files and they're all activated in vortex. Any help?

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

It's enslave "Unique" NPCs i think 

yes unique or legendary npc is the same, I no longer remember what exact term uses HR. but all npcs: gunner looter, captive commanwelth Slav or other "basic" npc is already activated.

to capture: mama murffy carla the garbage or the mother and daughter abernathy, who have a minimum script in the story are considered "legendary".  

you will not be able to finish the quest of the Interview with piper if she is already working for you in a brothel, for example it absolutely does not break the games (cdt) the quest will remain active but more possible to solve, .

1 hour ago, someguy64461 said:

she is cuffed with a shock collar. Also there's no scenes happening. I have AAF, AAF themes and AAF violate. image.png.0dfb7d275cc334f6dd33e2e3a19ec10a.png

First thing i noticed is that your AAF version is outdated 161.1/166.0 i suggest you update all your adult mods and animations following this guide starting with AAF

Il y a 37 minutes, lee3310 disait :

La première chose que j’ai remarquée est que votre version AAF est obsolète 161.1 / 166.0 je vous suggère de mettre à jour tous vos mods et animations pour adultes en suivant ce guide en commençant par AAF

Il y a 2 heures, someguy64461 a dit:

elle est menottée avec un collier de choc. De plus, il n’y a pas de scènes qui se produisent. J’ai des thèmes AAF, AAF et AAF violent. image.png.0dfb7d275cc334f6dd33e2e3a19ec10a.png

qu’est-ce que ce gestionnaire de mods ? ? 

19 minutes ago, pére-vitine said:

it is better to mod with MO2 or VORTEX. and I see the vanilla body on the slave attached to the cross .... is your AAF functional? can go to the administrator section of your AAF?

I don't know your meaning. "The administrator section". Where is that located? The mod manager is called vortex, it is on nexus.

Je ne connais pas votre sens. "La section administrateur". Où est-ce situé
? 
Le mod manager s'appelle vortex, il est sur nexus.