2 hours ago, tsujou said:

I feel like I'm missing something really obvious. 

I've started a new game in SE with BHUNP 3BBB, installed XP32, ZAZ, and Inflation Framework, but my belly size stays the same despite everything. In the MCM it clearly says my actor is registered, so I'm at a bit of a loss here. 

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Have you selected Build Morphs in BodySlide?

image.png.d1ae0a0a255982bbca0930ee08f0db7e.png

You need that to be able change body sliders in-game for Racemenu, which is what this mod makes use of (I think...).

Edited by Korkyra
8 hours ago, Korkyra said:

Have you selected Build Morphs in BodySlide?

image.png.d1ae0a0a255982bbca0930ee08f0db7e.png

You need that to be able change body sliders in-game for Racemenu, which is what this mod makes use of (I think...).

Still no luck I'm afraid. 

Edit: I've figured it out! It was, indeed, really simple (and probably stupid).

In case anyone else has the same problem, Vortex for some reason had disabled the Racemenu esp in favor of ECE. All I had to do was turn it back on, and there we go! 

Hope that helps anyone else running in circles!

Edited by tsujou
  • 2 weeks later...

So without inflation framework installed inflation works perfectly but with it installed FHU just dosnt add inflation at all, All inflation ammounts stay at 0 after finishing a scene but if i uninstall slif it works properly and the values go up any idea why this might be happening i also dont get the little notification that player name has been added to the list every time a actor orgasm's 

Anyway to add option so the have inflation affects only player and followers?

Combined with other skse mods that affect all NPC, having all females checked creates too much drag with too many actors present/spawning.

I don't know why, but any version of Fill Her Up causes my LE save file to balloon rapidly in size after the first time cum inflation occurs. I tested it extensively, turning off mods one by one as it were. Both this AND the non Baka Edition.

I'm not complaining, just putting the info there in case anyone has my problem.

hey the issue i have been having with this mod is that while it does inflate my character, it only inflates one node of my character's belly which makes it unnatural. now i do have the fertility mode mod installed and when my character is pregnant it looks fine, like good round belly like how you would see in life. however with this mod with cum inflation it only grows like the ab area of the belly, like around the belly button. i do have the build morphs on in the bodyslide

On 5/11/2022 at 8:55 AM, lol5678 said:

So without inflation framework installed inflation works perfectly but with it installed FHU just dosnt add inflation at all, All inflation ammounts stay at 0 after finishing a scene but if i uninstall slif it works properly and the values go up any idea why this might be happening i also dont get the little notification that player name has been added to the list every time a actor orgasm's 

Oooooh, a really common problem, and just look real hard and read everything on every Inflation page, and you'll get it my friend. Switch the json file to CBBE SE for instance and put it in Morph Mode. That made FHU, SL Hormones (which by default tries to stop all inflation mods from working), and Fertility Mode all work perfectly together.

Well on AE 1.6.353 anyways. Idk what yall are using but I've never seen a problem with with FHU on several installs. I'm telling you many peeps simply don't have their inflation mods configured correctly, or just don't realize Inflation Framework is there not just to make many inflation mods all work correctly, but it very efficiently handles even just one very fast. It is to standard inflation mechanics as Faster SMP is to SMP. I've noticed it makes my inflation mods respond very rapidly. But this is of course with Morph Mode, no mod selecting anything but morphs.

Edited by LynErso666

I'm using this mod with skyrim se. (I don't use Sexlab Inflation Framework)
After the sex animation, the actor's belly inflated and the new animation added by this mod was also played.
I noticed about two things there,

1. The facial expression of the actor during the expel cum animation does not return even after the animation ends.
I don't like the PC to have a shy look forever, so I reset the facial expression with console commands.
Could you add a function to return the facial expression to neutral after the animation is over?

It seemed that there was something wrong with the facial expression change because Blush When Aroused SE was overwriting MfgConsoleFunc.pex in Mfg Fix.
Prevented Mfg Fix from being overwritten by other mods, and now automatically returns to neutral after the Sexlab Fill Her Up animation.

2. In the expel cum animation by an actor equipped with high heels, all items displayed are floating up by the height of the high heels.
Could you please add an option to avoid this?

Edited by shoboon

I'm having trouble getting the 3 morph settings to work.  Specifically I'm having trouble figuring what name I'm supposed to use.  I went into Outfit Studio, opened the body I use, and then looked at the list of sliders on the right.  From this I took "Thighs" and added it as a morph for FHU.  But then nothing happens even when completely inflated, the thighs just stay the same size.  I don't have anything else that would be influencing that morph.  The regular belly growth works fine tho, so I'm thinking it must be an issue with the other names I'm entering.

Nvm, found the solution.  All I had to do was change a single setting in skee.ini.

Edited by redeyesandlonghair

@factoryclose

would it be possible to add some things to Fill Her Up to make it more compatible with other animation mods?

FillHerUps Deflation events, when playing an animation, break my Naked Defeat Scenes and especially furniture idles (of all mods or when playing vanilla) 

I added these in my personal version to prevent ANIMATION PLAYING when in Furniture(sitting).
I added a GetSitStage check to ALL "PlayIdle" script parts in sr_inflateQuest 

Function DeflateFailMotion

Function StartLeakage

like this: 

if !(akActor.GetSitState() != 0)       
                akActor.PlayIdle(BaboAnimsAnusEnd[animnum])
                endif

I dont know if this suffices to prevent NPC and Followers to play deflate animations while sitting. 

I would also like to be able to tell FHU Baka to NOT animate at all as a ModEvent.

SendModEvent ("DisableFHUanimation") (prevents FHU animation playing, not deflation or equipping the deflate.nif)

SendModEvent ("EnableFHUanimation")  

in general as a cloak spell and

because I do not want any mod to play animations on PC or Follower during my Naked Defeat Quests (breaks too much things).

Edited by Nymra
On 5/11/2022 at 8:55 AM, lol5678 said:

Yeah SLIF is highly out of date. It's finally dead. I used SLIF for years, but it's time to let it go (Something Loverslab always had a problem doing) and support new projects. Would you like to say a few words? Or maybe we shouldn't. We should just honor it by using the newer ones that are regularly updated! That's it! Oh...only a few of those eh? lol. The rest are just LE mods which is pretty much the same as outdated even if it was updated yesterday, but FHU seems to function properly on its own.

Edited by LynErso666
20 hours ago, Nymra said:

@factoryclose

would it be possible to add some things to Fill Her Up to make it more compatible with other animation mods?

FillHerUps Deflation events, when playing an animation, break my Naked Defeat Scenes and especially furniture idles (of all mods or when playing vanilla) 

I added these in my personal version to prevent ANIMATION PLAYING when in Furniture(sitting).
I added a GetSitStage check to ALL "PlayIdle" script parts in sr_inflateQuest 

Function DeflateFailMotion

Function StartLeakage

like this: 

if !(akActor.GetSitState() != 0)       
                akActor.PlayIdle(BaboAnimsAnusEnd[animnum])
                endif

I dont know if this suffices to prevent NPC and Followers to play deflate animations while sitting. 

I would also like to be able to tell FHU Baka to NOT animate at all as a ModEvent.

SendModEvent ("DisableFHUanimation") (prevents FHU animation playing, not deflation or equipping the deflate.nif)

SendModEvent ("EnableFHUanimation")  

in general as a cloak spell and

because I do not want any mod to play animations on PC or Follower during my Naked Defeat Quests (breaks too much things).

I added it in these scripts just so you see. 
comes already with Naked Defeat Compatibility.

Edited lines with "Nymra" + a new bool function "AllowAnimation(akActor)" 

I cannot make an SE version so if you could update the official version that would be ace!

sr_inflateQuest.psc sr_inflateQuest.pex

Please replace

Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))

With

Int iForwardKey = Input.GetMappedKey("Forward")
If iForwardKey != -1
	Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))
Endif

That allows you to drop the controller script. So it's easier to maintain, and far better for users that might want to switch from keyboard to controller at times. The reason you can't use "Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))" on a controller is that the stick isn't a key, so forward is mapped to -1, which you could easily verify with "debug.notification(iForwardKey)". And passing -1 to Input.TapKey causes an CTD, as explained here https://ck.uesp.net/wiki/TapKey_-_Input

Edited by caqa

Hello. Tested new version.

Now i have 3 sliders choice in MCM that works fine.

Can i have 5 sliders? Or more? Tried with belly, breasts and butt, but want include legs, weight and others.

automated translation:
I have an idea for this great mod: when the character is sexually assaulted by several characters or several consecutive times, in addition to the inflation it causes, it would be good if the character splashes semen when pumped by another character during sexlab animations when the victim reaches a physical filling limit, I don't know if its implementation is feasible but that's my idea

13 hours ago, crococat said:

Hello. Tested new version.

Now i have 3 sliders choice in MCM that works fine.

Can i have 5 sliders? Or more? Tried with belly, breasts and butt, but want include legs, weight and others.

I would also like more sliders.  I made her thighs and butt bigger and gave her nice little love handles with lower side fat.  Could really complete the look with at least one more slider.

6 hours ago, redeyesandlonghair said:

I would also like more sliders.

Really i dont like pregnansy belly slider, so i use 2 others instead of it, and need more for other body parts.

5 hours ago, zero2infinity said:

How do I get the appropriate names for other body part morphs? Is it just what it is called in racemenu?

It's on the Patreon for the mod, but it should be stapled to this chat:
Go into Bodyslide. I use PregnancyBelly and UnderBelly. 3BA and CBBE bodies have almost the same sliders. Open Bodyslide, navigate to your body, press the small "Open in Outfit Studio" button right next to the drop down for what body/outfit your looking at, and then you will be in Outfit Studio. Just look at the sliders in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Anything you see there is useable in Fill Her Up.

Edited by LynErso666
9 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

I guess it was already discussed, but I'll ask anyway.
As I'm not exactly crazy about the sounds from this mod, can I simply replace the fx sound files with other .wave files, or there's more to it?

Yes, you can, take a look, maybe you'll like these sounds.