"Eorlund Greymane was trolled!"

Flashwitt

I've just installed a stack of SexLab mods, and started a new game, and I was more than a little puzzled as I walked through Whiterun to see the drop down message, "Eorlund Greymane was Trolled!"

I couldn't explain it, and have no idea of it's source. Not a bug, perse, more just asking because it's driving me crazy, and I can't find any mention of it in vanilla sources on the web. Anyone know the source mod, and what it actually means?

*lol*  That does make sense for it's meaning- though I didn't trigger it. I haven't even spoken to Eorland. Also, it seems to happen just as I'm crossing the bridge to or from Dragon's Reach. It only happens once per area load... or once per area load per day.. but it does re-occur repeatedly. Poor Eorland!  :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank You!  This happened to me last night right in the middle of Lydia "carrying my burdens".  Couldn't see the mesh disappear but boy was my hero desperately pumping.  At least now it is funny, I thought I had downloaded a bad mod.  By coincidence this "trolling" happened as I exited the "Alternate Actor" mod.

• 6 months later...

Archived