Bannerlord Mod: NewSkin

View File

Adds nipples, removes underwear

Version 7 has two modules. Both must be activated.

There are three options. (Sorry about the file names, I didn't think far enough ahead)

Female no underwear: Men wear underwear females don't. (NewSkinNoUnderwear1.5.3.7.zip)

Female half underwear: Men wear underwear females are topless. (NewSkinHalfUnderwear1.5.3.7.zip)

No underwear: Men and women don't wear underwear. (NewSkin1.5.3.5.zip)

Roadmap: (Timeframe=No idea whatsoever)
1. New female model and textures. (WIP)
2. New character creation settings. (WIP)
3. New male model and textures. (Not started)
4. Pubic hair in character creation. (Not started)

Planned but currently impossible or improbable:
1. Better skeleton for character customization.
2. Morph target changes.
3. Physics

Install: Use vortex. Otherwise install manually by extracting and placing contents into modules folder.

Compatibility: Everything.

Mod Order: After game modules.

Permissions: No.

Want to help? Help with c#.net, 3d modeling, and texturing would be appreciated.

Untitled.png

I must have installed this wrong because the textures were all messed up with lettering and weird markings all over the body. Thing is, its packaged very differently from any other mod I've used, so nothing's familiar.  The nipples are very nice, though.

Also, you should consider adding version numbers. Your download page has 2 files, one named "newskin.zip" and the other named "NewSkin.zip". I had to download both and unzip them to see which was the latest file.

20201024151827_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Yeo586 said:

This is fantastic! Not sure why this isn't getting more buzz. I saw it this morning and wanted to download it after work, surprised to find it on the second page with no new posts. Great work!

There's no buzz because there's no section for Bannerlord and nobody knows there's Bannerlord stuff in here. Maybe there should be one now that Talesworld launched the beta for their mod tools. I'm not even sure where we should be asking for this.

2 hours ago, Wien1938 said:

Just a small note - the 1.5.3.5 download file, the SubModule.xml reports 1.5.3.4 - assume this is just a small error? :)

Yeah, sometimes I forget to change the submodules. It doesn't do much currently so it's fine.

Also, new underwear options added.

1 hour ago, Kargrin said:

Hi, I got a question about the modding kit: Did they fix the mesh import export for armors/body? I heard that armor modding was slow because they were not working.

It isn't the best, but it works. The harder part is making it usable in the game, but there are guides and examples on that.

15 hours ago, lssrcrrctvs said:

It isn't the best, but it works. The harder part is making it usable in the game, but there are guides and examples on that.

Right, but the devs have any plan on improving that? Why is making it work in game difficult?Clothing physics?