20 hours ago, Thanquol said:

TL:DR eta unknown, but the mod should work in all versions, even beta.

It's more like "In waiting" than dead or development. I'm working on some stuff, but it's hard since currently the modding tools are working against me, and TalesWorlds is spending the little time they give to the modding tools on features that don't help this mod. (No ill will to them though, they have stuff to do that isn't titty mods)

Currently I have new meshes for females, but I need to figure out why the head is all fucky cause if I don't replace the head there are some very bad gaps. Once I get that working I will spend time on males. Then probably character creation.

On 2/12/2021 at 10:13 AM, Plaguetard said:

Anyone else get the boobs clipping if you modify the size? Does this not work with the extended sliders from Detailed Character Creation because of this?

Sometimes there are clipping issues and I do not know why. My mod does not modify the body yet so the clipping might be from elsewhere.

14 hours ago, lssrcrrctvs said:

TL:DR eta unknown, but the mod should work in all versions, even beta.

It's more like "In waiting" than dead or development. I'm working on some stuff, but it's hard since currently the modding tools are working against me, and TalesWorlds is spending the little time they give to the modding tools on features that don't help this mod. (No ill will to them though, they have stuff to do that isn't titty mods)

Currently I have new meshes for females, but I need to figure out why the head is all fucky cause if I don't replace the head there are some very bad gaps. Once I get that working I will spend time on males. Then probably character creation.

thanks thats what i wanted to know because its hard to say from outside if a mod is still in process, abanndoned or has problems which cannot be solved at the moment. i hope there is some work on the moddingtools in the near future you can need. great mod btw

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod - simple but effective!

Iv found a slight issue though... I think you missed a small piece of the bra texture when you made it invisible. There is a small piece of it on the back that shows, i think you might have missed a spot on the texture or something. I would have found the texture and done it myself but im not familiar with bannerlords pak files.

its quite a minor thing but once you see it you cant unsee it lmao and it looks like a big ugly scar on the back from a distance. When you get up close you can see the small peice just floating on her back.

Once the piece is made invisible it will be a perfect :)

I managed to export the texture and alpha out the piece that was causing the issue so it should work fine now.

The only issue is i dont know how to replace to texture in the tpak file so im uploading it here so you can if you wish :)

ns_underwear_d.png

2 hours ago, NUK92 said:

Hmm, thanks for pointing it out. It appears the problem is more complicated than just the alpha. As even removing all potential alpha issues did not help. I will edit the model next update to circumvent this issue. Not sure on when that will be unfortunately.

• 1 year later...