48 minutes ago, tzenrick said:

I screwed around with the leveled lists and outfits. I built a random outfit system for CC, or basically anything. I've separated out a bunch of pieced outfit sets into where they fit on the body, and when the captives are generated by the script, it puts a random outfit on them.

Have you seen this?

33 minutes ago, TwilightDreamz said:

I really like your mod, I saw near the front of the post that there might eventually be a patch for the pregnant sex slaves from Invictusblade's Wasteland Dairy/Family Planning.

I looked through all the pages here and didn't see anything, has there been any word on that? I'd love a patch for that. your method of dealing with captives is so much better.

Recent discussion in the WDF support topic indicates that an upcoming version will rework how those pregnant sex slaves and bodies are added to the game (for example, fixing the conflict with MTO). Might be worth further discussion in the WDF thread too, as the author has been very receptive to requests.

Well after trying to get it to work properly I just went F it and reinstalled the mod from my zip file and....

It started working normally. Looks liike the first installation got buggered.

Edit: Nevermind, soon as I started playing again it went back to sending me clones.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer
5 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Edit: Nevermind, soon as I started playing again it went back to sending me clones.

It is completely normal for all female captives to be based on xx0157B8 and male captives to be based on xx0157B9.  There is nothing buggered about it.  That's how the mod works since version 0.95.

Can you please explain exactly why you think this is a problem?

On 2/11/2022 at 10:10 AM, vaultbait said:

Have you seen this?

I have, but I wanted to expand on it greatly. I've put together a quest and a script that works with the same leveled lists, but also gets shuffles outfits on a lot of the female NPCs.

I also didn't like the fact that almost everything was hardcoded into the script, and if you wanted to change how it put things together, you had to edit and recompile the script.

I'm going to post it in the Downloads section with some sort of instructions...

edit: I did it. It's basically a framework, and would have to be tailored to individual setups, based on outfit packs you have...

Edited by tzenrick
Updated.
12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It is completely normal for all female captives to be based on xx0157B8 and male captives to be based on xx0157B9.  There is nothing buggered about it.  That's how the mod works since version 0.95.

Can you please explain exactly why you think this is a problem?

When I first downloaded it and make a patch to make them into lupines. I made each one unique in appearance and statistics. I changed the names of the guard types into classes to make them my companions.

Once I noticed the update, which somehow installed itself completely on it's own, I went through and did the same to all the new entries. Then I go in and.... Fallout 4 Clone Wars.

1 hour ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Edit: Didn't get to making unique hair and eye colors, but their pelt color was always the same.

Seems to work as expected for me.  Most of the lupine females look really similar to one another, but you can tell the mod is generating them correctly as they have different hair colors, voices, etc.

Here's where I spawned a bunch of captives using the mod's spawn function.  You can see they are not identical:

image.png

Here I spawned the individual NPCs (014FD7, 014FD8, 014FD9, ... ) using PlaceAtMe.  There's not much variation, but they are not identical either:

image.png

Not really sure what else to tell you.  The mod is spawning the NPCs that your patch is making it spawn.

16 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Seems to work as expected for me.  Most of the lupine females look really similar to one another, but you can tell the mod is generating them correctly as they have different hair colors, voices, etc.

Here's where I spawned a bunch of captives using the mod's spawn function.  You can see they are not identical:

image.png

Here I spawned the individual NPCs (014FD7, 014FD8, 014FD9, ... ) using PlaceAtMe.  There's not much variation, but they are not identical either:

image.png

Not really sure what else to tell you.  The mod is spawning the NPCs that your patch is making it spawn.

Hrm.. I should have tried that. Why the hell aren't their body color changing?

1 hour ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Hrm.. I should have tried that. Why the hell aren't their body color changing?

No idea. 

One thing I noticed:  Your patch modifies the old EBCCWorkshopNPCF* NPCs.  The current version of the mod does not spawn those, they are only included for backward compatibility with saves that were made with Commonwealth Captives version 0.94 and earlier.  The captives in version 0.95 and newer are based on the EBCC_Enc* NPCs.  Your patch also modifies those, but I thought I would point this out in case it helps track down the problem.

Edited by EgoBallistic

I remembered.

I found out how to color them. It had to be done manually. I literally tracked down the colors I wanted by their # values of the 3 color variables. I only remembered writing down the colors numbers. Now I gotta figure out how I did it all over again.

Well maybe this info will be useful to others that you can change fur color like this.

Bingo.

Face tinting Layer

I switched the skin tints skin tone to all 0's

Clipboard01.png

Edited by AreeSoothsayer
2 hours ago, Chagoya361 said:

[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_CRXDevice", missing file?
[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_OnActorAttachScript", missing file?
[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_CaptivesAliasScript", missing file?
[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_FurnituresAliasScript", missing file?
[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_FleeingActorsScript", missing file?
[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_FreedCaptivesScript", missing file?
[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_ConvertedSettlersScript", missing file?
[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_CaptiveManager", missing file?
[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_AnimationManagerScript", missing file?
[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_ConfigManager", missing file?
[02/17/2022 - 03:50:46AM] Cannot open store for class "EBCC:EBCC_CRXHandlerScript", missing file?

Installation issue.  The scripts for the mod are not installed.  You seem to have the same problem with Torture Devices and several other mods

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone is having this issue - the captives I freed in Far Habor and whom I've resettled in Longfellow's Cabin have this odd behavior when assigned to a store. They would eventually be unable to have the normal vendor dialogue to sell me stuff. I suspect it could be because the vanilla Far Habor's settlers who are assigned as vendors don't have any dialogue during working hours (8am to 8pm) as they open their inventory immediately when you talk to them.

4 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Just wondering if anyone is having this issue - the captives I freed in Far Habor and whom I've resettled in Longfellow's Cabin have this odd behavior when assigned to a store. They would eventually be unable to have the normal vendor dialogue to sell me stuff. I suspect it could be because the vanilla Far Habor's settlers who are assigned as vendors don't have any dialogue during working hours (8am to 8pm) as they open their inventory immediately when you talk to them.

Change their voicetype