4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Did you ask @EgoBallistic to make sure it's okay to post? Just asking.

Well, 2 things here. 
First of all - it is a patch. It does not touch the logic, as well as does not work without original esp. 
And second - I posted it in this topic (and only here) by intention. In case @EgoBallistic does not want it to be here - it could be easily removed. 

But as far as I know from my own LL experience authors are okay for such simple 'DIY' patches in the topics under the mods.

10 minutes ago, skyfall2 said:

After you make them a settler, can you still do return the favor? Seems to go away leaving only trade.

Once they're part of a settlement, they're just a normal settler similar to if they'd been recruited by a beacon. If you want to have sex with your settlers, there are plenty of other mods to facilitate that already anyway.

@EgoBallistic

Hi,

I have problems assigning furniture to CC Settlers. The male in the workshop mode remains red when I assign the settler. however, the piece of furniture shows an assigned settler.
Other settlers from e.g. the mod BetterSettlers work, only CC makes problems. (also have Settlements 2 installed ?!)

Any ideas?

10 hours ago, silent_ninja said:

Is it still not possible to edit default captive's looks? (without using external software) I was trying to make looksmenu presets for captives but didn't understand how.

What do you mean "still?" They're implemented the same way as settlers, so you use the same mechanism you would to edit the faces of vanilla settlers by modifying the plugin or creating a patch plugin with Face Ripper.

2 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

I have problems assigning furniture to CC Settlers. The male in the workshop mode remains red when I assign the settler. however, the piece of furniture shows an assigned settler.

Is that after you've asked them to work for you on a settlement, and then they've traveled to that settlement and you've waited for them to correctly register as normal settlers there?

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Is that after you've asked them to work for you on a settlement, and then they've traveled to that settlement and you've waited for them to correctly register as normal settlers there?

Yes, they have been settlers there for a long time and I have not taken care of them. Now I would like to assign them to a meaningful occupation, but this is not possible.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What do you mean "still?" They're implemented the same way as settlers, so you use the same mechanism you would to edit the faces of vanilla settlers by modifying the plugin or creating a patch plugin with Face Ripper.

Very well, I believe I haven't fully understood how settler spawn works in general or in CC. If you don't mind I would like to ask (unrelated to this mod) if I can save a couple presets in LooksMenu and limit CC´s spawns to those presets? Or is that too only achievable through a patch plugin as you say, I don't intend to learn or use Face Ripper at all tbh.

1 hour ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Yes, they have been settlers there for a long time and I have not taken care of them. Now I would like to assign them to a meaningful occupation, but this is not possible.

briefly for addition,
the CC settlers are at some point on their post or use the furniture, but they are still marked as unassigned in the workshop mode.

Therefore, the furnitures do not work, which query whether a settler is assigned to the furniture. For the furniture this settler is not assigned, although he plays the animation for this furniture.

Edited by Morgenrot_68
6 hours ago, silent_ninja said:

Very well, I believe I haven't fully understood how settler spawn works in general or in CC. If you don't mind I would like to ask (unrelated to this mod) if I can save a couple presets in LooksMenu and limit CC´s spawns to those presets? Or is that too only achievable through a patch plugin as you say, I don't intend to learn or use Face Ripper at all tbh.

That would require a patch to remove all the captives but the couple you want to apply the presets to, and Face Ripper to apply the presets. But since you refuse to learn Face Ripper, you're gonna spend a shit ton of time in the Creation Kit trying to get them to look right.

6 hours ago, silent_ninja said:

You would have to make a plugin or alter the existing CC plugin to change the captives faces, yes. Using LooksMenu to change faces really only works for unique NPCs, which these aren't. I understand the resistance to learning to use a new tool, but as izzyknows has hinted, Face Ripper is easier to learn to use for these things than editing face parts/morphs/tints in the FO4CK or with FO4Edit.

6 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

briefly for addition,
the CC settlers are at some point on their post or use the furniture, but they are still marked as unassigned in the workshop mode.

Therefore, the furnitures do not work, which query whether a settler is assigned to the furniture. For the furniture this settler is not assigned, although he plays the animation for this furniture.

I have now tested this again with other settlements and CC settlers.
There it works. It seems to have something to do with the settlement. It is about Vault 88 and about 10 CC settlers, which all do not work.

Hey @EgoBallistic

Me again this time not coming with you a question but a recommendation.  Was curious if you thought about adding animations between raiders and captives while you stumble across them if that's possible? Maybe combine it with Autonomy Enhanced Redux so the raiders mutants and Gunners can get frisky with their captors while your there, if that's possible. Would be very cool addistion to the mod and make it more imersive to come across a captive in distress getting raped. If there is something that exists out there like this let me know if not perfect mod Idea.

1 hour ago, DerpCake Official said:

Hey @EgoBallistic

Me again this time not coming with you a question but a recommendation.  Was curious if you thought about adding animations between raiders and captives while you stumble across them if that's possible? Maybe combine it with Autonomy Enhanced Redux so the raiders mutants and Gunners can get frisky with their captors while your there, if that's possible. Would be very cool addistion to the mod and make it more imersive to come across a captive in distress getting raped. If there is something that exists out there like this let me know if not perfect mod Idea.

If you're using Autonomy Enhanced Redux, the captors and captives will already "get frisky." At least in my game they do.

9 minutes ago, DerpCake Official said:

Anyway to set it up with animastions for the devices also for imerstion only just captives and captores having sex and no one else?

I don't think anyone has made sex animations which incorporate any of the "furniture" this mod uses to restrain captives (closest I can think of is a F+M scene which involves the DLC pillory). I don't set it to anything in particular, the captives just randomly get down off their crosses or whatever and sex scenes with their captors ensue. "Immersive" depends a lot on your definition and your capacity for suspension of disbelief.

3 hours ago, jgrant1332 said:

No matter what percentage I set it at, I don't see any captives spawning, even at Hyde Park. This is the papyrus log

Your script log doesn't show anything at all about Commonwealth Captives.  At a minimum it should show these lines:

[05/04/2022 - 02:13:47PM] EBCC_AnimationManagerScript: AAF API version 167 Beta
[05/04/2022 - 02:13:47PM] EBCC_ConfigManager: OnPlayerLoadGame

but those lines are not there.  Neither are there any errors related to the mod.

1 hour ago, jgrant1332 said:

Hmm what am I missing then? I have all the requirements downloaded and I see that the mod is enabled in Mod Config

Is Commonwealth Captives.esp enabled in your plugins list?

Apologies if this has already been asked before, but if I wanted to use something that expanded the settler's looks (such as LMSE) and add them to the captive chance could I just add them to the two LNPC entries? Or more likely, make copies of the records from LMSE, edit their inventory and faction data, then add them?

Edited by WesterlyIsh
13 minutes ago, WesterlyIsh said:

Apologies if this has already been asked before, but if I wanted to use something that expanded the settler's looks (such as LMSE) and add them to the captive chance could I just add them to the two LNPC entries? Or more likely, make copies of the records from LMSE, edit their inventory and faction data, then add them?

If it were me, I'd edit this great example: