On 10/10/2021 at 8:59 AM, loen999 said:

Just want to ask a question if anyone know.

Do i removed all the captive protected stat or just the one about that LvlSettler (level list) to make them might be killed in the crossfire?

I removed Protected anywhere I could find it.

Hey! Great mod! Listen I don't know if it's this mod or the add-on/patch that is causing captives that are currently following me to completely disarm/remove equipment/clothes and revert to the "naked ropes" situation like you first find them? I can talk/Trade and select/equip all their stuff I gave them back on to make things right but I don't know why they revert like that? I can say it seems to take quite some days but it happens.

THANKS!

19 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey! Great mod! Listen I don't know if it's this mod or the add-on/patch that is causing captives that are currently following me to completely disarm/remove equipment/clothes and revert to the "naked ropes" situation like you first find them? I can talk/Trade and select/equip all their stuff I gave them back on to make things right but I don't know why they revert like that? I can say it seems to take quite some days but it happens.

THANKS!

You are using the latest version.. correct?

Well... the only time I seen that happen was pre .96. But my patch doesn't work on the older versions anyway. Sooo.... dunno.. just rambling on the keyboard. LOL

2 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

THANKS!

The next time it happens, open trade with them and see if there's an item called "UNEQUIP ME BEFORE CLOSING". If there is, then do what it says.

4 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

That used to happen in old versions, prior to 0.95.  With the current version, that should never happen.  Izzyknows and Spicydoritos' patches don't do anything that would cause it either.

One thing I can think of: there is a game engine bug where if something is added to a NPC's inventory by a script (i.e. not by you trading with them) their outfit will get reset.  That could cause it, but I couldn't begin to guess what mod might be doing that.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

One thing I can think of: there is a game engine bug where if something is added to a NPC's inventory by a script (i.e. not by you trading with them) their outfit will get reset. 

What about when the settlers upgrade their armor as the PC levels up? Vanilla settlers will change outfits/armor IF you've not given them a custom outfit. It's been so long that I've not messed with their stuff.. LOL

4 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

What about when the settlers upgrade their armor as the PC levels up? Vanilla settlers will change outfits/armor IF you've not given them a custom outfit. It's been so long that I've not messed with their stuff.. LOL

I've seen vanilla settlers change their outfits if I don't visit that settlement for a long time.  I don't actually know what the mechanism is for that, though.

However, that shouldn't be @jpee1965's issue since he is seeing it happen to freed captives that are following him.  They are technically not settlers so leveling shouldn't affect them.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I've seen vanilla settlers change their outfits if I don't visit that settlement for a long time.  I don't actually know what the mechanism is for that, though.

However, that shouldn't be @jpee1965's issue since he is seeing it happen to freed captives that are following him.  They are technically not settlers so leveling shouldn't affect them.

Its the same as enemies leveling up with the player... whatever dohickie does that whatchamabob. But yes, not the issue in this case.

On 10/13/2021 at 4:18 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Thank you very much for your replies. Not a game changer for me!

On 6/25/2021 at 3:15 AM, JB. said:

This is how I would do it.

Let's say I want the captives to wear ASA clothes. So in my mod organizer I create the following rule:

CommonwealthCaptives.esp should be loaded after ASA.esp

Open both mods in FO4Edit.
We set ASA as CommonwealthCaptives master.
Go to "Outfit" in CommonwealthCaptives and, in "EBCC_DeviceOutfit_female" we add any ASA clothes.

1.png.8bc3a8054f1325bb26242554b1892846.png

In this case we put a black thong.

Save and test.

1664630032_Capturadepantalla2021-06-2413_12_02.png.4cf692cf3e69444b2dc0621710de765f.png

Thanks I'm a streamer and I loved this added element to the game but to much nudity gets you banned on twitch (unless there's a hottub involved) 

So Thanks

First off I want to say I really enjoy the mod for the immersion and playthrough options it provides.  Secondly, I have a question regarding adding small experience rewards for setting the captives free and/or recruiting them as settlers.  I attempted to mess around with adding this myself in FO4Edit but I don't have experience successfully doing it with mods.  The primary interest is to add yet another way to slowly but surely build up the Self Esteem aspect of the Sex Attributes mod.  Any help and guidance would be appreciated. thanks!

1 hour ago, Rorahusky said:

If I am using one of the various Race mods such as Vulpines or the shark race that swaps out NPCs for said race, will this mod's spawned settlers be of that race as well, or will they be default humans?

They will be humans.  Someone would need to make a patch to make the settlers into Vulpines.

1 hour ago, Crazed-Panda-King said:

Does anyone know if this mod is compatible, or at the very least be used in conjunction, with this mod;

Lots More Settlers and Enemies: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17343/?

It is, and it can.  This mod uses its own settlers, so it can be used alongside any settler mod and will neither interfere nor be affected by it.

So had a thought today, came across a location that had a settler captive that I missed, I am still a few versions behind due to reasons I mentioned a bit ago, so unsure if its been fixed. But came across a location that had a settler tied to a post, but since I never found them the game despawned the post and settler but the bindings are forever floating in midair. Had a previous game that had those ropes floating there for 3 days of play time.

So the thought I had was, these captives are bound, why not have them cry out? There are voice lines of "Help! and Help me!" even that female raider who tries to lure you into the Hardware store outside Diamond city "Help, anyone!" etc. Could cue you into that there is a settler captured nearby so you don't miss it. Curious if this is doable?

Also a question I guess. No idea how this happened in my game. I've had a settler following me since the beginning. I picked 2 settlers and roam around like a mini gang, just always made sure never to ask them to work for me. Well I picked a fight with some super mutants and lost, and AAF Violate triggered. Myself and one of my settlers got abused and released. Since then, she has the option to be commanded like a follower. Which is bizarre as I am using 9.0.2 which didn't have that feature. So something must have added a line to her code that is treating her like a follower instead of a settler.

Question is, can you console command various people and make them followers? I never thought to try before.

1 hour ago, Neodarkside said:

Question is, can you console command various people and make them followers? I never thought to try before.

I don't think you can add the follower package, or dialogue via console commands. You can add/remove the factions & keywords though.

7 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

But came across a location that had a settler tied to a post, but since I never found them the game despawned the post and settler but the bindings are forever floating in midair. Had a previous game that had those ropes floating there for 3 days of play time.

Yes that was fixed a couple of versions ago.  CRX devices don't clean up after themselves when they get deleted, so I had to add code to CC to clean up the add-on meshes.

So the thought I had was, these captives are bound, why not have them cry out? There are voice lines of "Help! and Help me!" even that female raider who tries to lure you into the Hardware store outside Diamond city "Help, anyone!" etc. Could cue you into that there is a settler captured nearby so you don't miss it. Curious if this is doable?

It is, I have a test build with that feature mostly working.  I want it to be realistic, so it checks to make sure there are no enemies around etc, so I am still tweaking it.

Since then, she has the option to be commanded like a follower. Which is bizarre as I am using 9.0.2 which didn't have that feature. So something must have added a line to her code that is treating her like a follower instead of a settler.

Yes.  Earlier versions of Commonwealth Captives made freed captives into non-commandable followers.  But a large number of mods also set and unset follower status.  When they restore follower behavior, they typically use the default settings, which makes them commandable.  This is one of the reasons I went ahead and made them commandable by default, so the behavior is consistent.

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  Earlier versions of Commonwealth Captives made freed captives into non-commandable followers.  But a large number of mods also set and unset follower status.  When they restore follower behavior, they typically use the default settings, which makes them commandable.  This is one of the reasons I went ahead and made them commandable by default, so the behavior is consistent.

It surprised me when it happened, after a AAF Violate scene happened and suddenly I could command her. I will probably update at some point in time, just enjoying the ability to alter captives on the fly as I find them for now. I'll have to go into the settings and tweak captives whenever I do decide to update.

Either way, I'd love a version where captives begin to call out if you are within voice dialogue hearing distance, even if its just a non verbal sound but displays on the caption line as them calling for help would be nice. So many times I've missed out on captives because I passed by their location but they are on a rooftop thats only accessible by moving through a raider filled building and never saw them.

I actually looked online to see if someone made a drone mod, something that made a controllable flying camera (yes I can just enable free cam, but thats cheating) to scout buildings and enemy fortifications.

Installed everything correctly and freed one yet anytime i attempt to ask them to travel with me or return a favor nothing happens, they dont travel with me nor any animation is played after the return a favor dialog is played, the dialog runs correctly but then it just ends with no animation or ability to make them my companion.

22 minutes ago, adsfas33 said:

Installed everything correctly and freed one yet anytime i attempt to ask them to travel with me or return a favor nothing happens, they dont travel with me nor any animation is played after the return a favor dialog is played, the dialog runs correctly but then it just ends with no animation or ability to make them my companion.

You'll get the Travel with me option if you don't have an owned settlement. It does nothing as they are automatically followers as soon as you free them. It might in some edge case, but never found it. LOL

You need to have AAF & at least 1 animation pack installed and working. You also need a patch for same sex animations, if your trying to play those scenes.

8 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

You'll get the Travel with me option if you don't have an owned settlement. It does nothing as they are automatically followers as soon as you free them. It might in some edge case, but never found it. LOL

You need to have AAF & at least 1 animation pack installed and working. You also need a patch for same sex animations, if your trying to play those scenes.

I download a pack called "atomic lust" and that didn't work, not sure if some are compatible or not, if you would be able to list atleast 1 that is compatible that would be great

1 hour ago, adsfas33 said:

I download a pack called "atomic lust" and that didn't work, not sure if some are compatible or not, if you would be able to list atleast 1 that is compatible that would be great

Any of the animation packs that feature human-on-human sex animations will work, including Atomic Lust.  Sounds like your AAF setup isn't working, though.