Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

11 hours ago, orangy said:

leatherJacket_versionB_fullnude.7z 2.33 MB · 19 downloads

The third outfit, leather jacket is remade.  This time, the outfit is full nude.

edit1: file temporarily removed due to error in the full nude mod

edit2: file restored

edit3: file removed to fix the ankle...

edit4: file restored

ss-4.jpg

ss-4b.jpg

Wow!!!!! This mod gets it right, I'm amazed, it's truly perfection!

Do you also have a shaved version of this masterpiece?

@orangey Can you please include readme's with your mods? Makes things so much easier! I usually download and store mods I like, incase I want to revisit them down the road, and they aren't publicly available anymore due to the nature of the internet. (Site can't afford to stay up, they get DMCA'D into oblivion, etc.)

Plus, honestly, there's so many mods floating around even in this topic, it would be nice if people would include readme's. You know, any mod dependencies (like whether it requires another mod or if it's stand alone.) And simple install instructions. It would also help out Newbies who just go to the latest message, find a download, and then screw up their install. Because they didn't know how to properly use it.

So if you could please update your latest mods with readme files, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Well, the versionB outfits are kinda previews meant for people in this forum who kinda knows what they are doing.  Will put the final versionB outfits up on nexusmod later after its completed.  The files uploaded here aren't the final version, already made changes to the ones already uploaded...

As for people who want variations, people can mod the mods.  Feel free to mod in variations as you want it and upload it. 

18 hours ago, Mikes63 said:

Can you please advise how to install this great mod? After dragging the mod to the install mod bad folder, it will make me black Lara. Where am I making a mistake?

Snímek obrazovky (207).png

@orangy I also have this problem. I don't have any other mods and when I run the mod on InstallMod.bat it says "Could Not Find D:\Rise of the Tomb Raider\Tools\Section 979.tr2mesh"

Please help

On 12/22/2020 at 11:34 PM, orangy said:

leatherJacket_versionB_fullnude.7z 2.33 MB · 114 downloads

The third outfit, leather jacket is remade.  This time, the outfit is full nude.

edit5: NOTE: all these versionB outfits require the Slight Jiggly Lara mod from NexusMod.  Will upload the complete final version to that site later as well.

ss-4.jpg

ss-4b.jpg

Orangy - nice mods - can you tell me which file can change the hand & feet nail color or do all 3  replace files (replace 0953, 1032, or 5715) need to be colored in the main file to show up in this full nude version?

On 12/22/2020 at 11:34 PM, orangy said:

leatherJacket_versionB_fullnude.7z 2.33 MB · 114 downloads

edit5: NOTE: all these versionB outfits require the Slight Jiggly Lara mod from NexusMod.  Will upload the complete final version to that site later as well.

ss-4.jpg

ss-4b.jpg

Orangy - nice mods - can you tell me which file can change the hand & feet nail color or do all 3  replace files (replace 0953, 1032, or 5715) need to be colored in the main file to show up in this full nude version?

@orangy Thank you for saving us from Hulk 2.0, I couldn't see these masculine Lara mods anymore! :)

For a shaved mod, is the mesh detailed enough so that it would look good when removing her pubic hair?

I can try next May earliest in case you don't plan a shaved version by yourself. (my GPU doesn't work with the game, in May I will buy a new one..)

On 12/23/2020 at 3:34 PM, orangy said:

leatherJacket_versionB_fullnude.7z 2.33 MB · 173 downloads

ss-4.jpg

ss-4b.jpg

the section file is different to this mod

@orangy thank you so much for making and sharing such great nude mod, it's just awesome! Is undoubtedly the best one so far, imo. I really love it! Unfortunately I've found a texture glitch on the left upper breast as you can see in the screenshot below. Grey henley has the same problem as well and Tank top I can't test it as I haven't unlocked it yet. Could you please fix it? Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

ROTTR_20201224053530_1.jpg.79fa62c228960874476dcde1cb97e123.jpg

OMG I can't realise I've just found that one right now! I just finished ROTTR one month ago, using a shitty nude mod which worked quite badly...

This one is superb, absolutely stunning! I'm good for redoing the entire playthrough. alphaZomega you are a God! ?

Now if only someone could make a decent full nude full game mod for TR 2013...

On 12/27/2020 at 8:24 PM, felixcat75 said:

OMG I can't realise I've just found that one right now! I just finished ROTTR one month ago, using a shitty nude mod which worked quite badly...

This one is superb, absolutely stunning! I'm good for redoing the entire playthrough. alphaZomega you are a God! ?

Now if only someone could make a decent full nude full game mod for TR 2013...

Good luck with that. People have been begging for that since before the option appeared to import models into 2013, yet no one wants to do it. I even offered to pay a modder, since I knew it was something lots of people wanted. But, no luck.