Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

The update file seems to be quite delicate. With all of the mods here, sometimes you get a lot of ctd and sometimes you don't. I found that restoring the file and reinstalling works now and then, but sometimes it's the same. I just restore it and reinstall until I can play for ten or fifteen minutes with no problem. Then it seems to be a good install.

Oops!  Messed up the nude mesh while trying to fix the neck seams in 1.4.  You may or may not have noticed it.  Its now fixed in 1.5.

And yeah, the mod will crash a lot, especially when switching outfits back and forth.  Also crashing every time at end of syria mission.  Had to reload for it to work and continue.

2 hours ago, orangy said:

Oops!  Messed up the nude mesh while trying to fix the neck seams in 1.4.  You may or may not have noticed it.  Its now fixed in 1.5.

And yeah, the mod will crash a lot, especially when switching outfits back and forth.  Also crashing every time at end of syria mission.  Had to reload for it to work and continue.

It's not just your mod. The others did it too, just sometimes it could be fixed by restoring the file and reinstalling once or twice, It was touchy. There are random ctds here and there throughout normal gameplay. Sometimes I just stop playing. Other times, I load it up again and keep going. Depends on my mood. Playing DAO atm.

5 hours ago, orangy said:

Hopefully its the last.  All the major issues reported by people are fixed; the neck seam and the black textures.  Just wait a week or two, if there's no more new versions, then its the last..

apart from a few problems but you did a great job, you created a very real body. it would take your same mod in tomb raider shadow as well. please save that game ?

18 hours ago, Spectre87 said:

apart from a few problems but you did a great job, you created a very real body. it would take your same mod in tomb raider shadow as well. please save that game ?

Actually, the body was made by LovelyLad, and that was the main reason I wanted to make the mod.  That was a really good model to have.  The next mod I really want to make is Horizon Zero Dawn.  But with Cyberpunk coming out soon, saving up time for that instead. :)  And I'm not sure HZD is moddable.. haven't look into that yet.  But if it is, that's the main mod I want to make.

@AlphaZomega

@LovelyLad

@orangy

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you 3 for making it possible to play this game as a nude mod. Only a few people thanks you for this work you have put in anyway. I do, really appreciate that. many many thanks!

Hope you understand me.

A wonderful nude mod for the complete game, incl. Croft Manor !!!!!!

149.jpg

9 hours ago, lovegun said:

@AlphaZomega

@LovelyLad

@orangy

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you 3 for making it possible to play this game as a nude mod. Only a few people thanks you for this work you have put in anyway. I do, really appreciate that. many many thanks!

Hope you understand me.

A wonderful nude mod for the complete game, incl. Croft Manor !!!!!!

149.jpg

now with that picture , a lingerie mod will be nice too

6 minutes ago, Hyouka said:

now with that picture , a lingerie mod will be nice too

Somewhere in the pages of this thread was a post with an underwear mod. I don't feel like looking for it, but you could. I believe the bra and panties were white, but if you looked it up, maybe you could talk the modder into changing the color.

On 11/27/2020 at 5:52 PM, Snip3rwolf22 said:

was there a way to get rid of the stuff on lara's back from the Expedition mod from the picture on nexus i thought you could?

20201127174924_1.jpg

So no one can help me out with the belt coming off the mod as i have said saw a picture of his mod on nexus and on here that it could be done  it did say full nude so how do you remove the accessories off her ass and side