Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

1 hour ago, bison said:

Stable crashes in this place. Restarting the game does not help. ROTTR.exe runs in the background and is turned off only by the task manager. Lara goes to destroy the transmitters. Soviet base 13% passed. Version of the game is 1.0.Build.820.0_64.

What mod are you using? From which author? (Sorry can't point it out with the pic.) I ask because I did play through that area and actually get the transmitters done with absolutely no issue. So it could be dependent on the mod. Just a guess. My soviet installation is 35% complete, and I'm actually in Wicked Vale. Which is 25% complete. I'm using Alpha's leather jacket mod with no additional addons. (I honestly haven't physically messed around with any of the other mods. It's on my todo list.)

Also, what are you doing right before the crash? Are you interacting with the transmitters, is a cutscene playing?

Finally, try to reinstall the game and start from scratch until you provide the additional information and the actual modder for the mod can get back to you.

Mod Slight Jiggly Lara with all the add-ons. I tried to get to the transmitters in a different way. I destroyed the transmitters and the game did not crash in this place. Unfortunately this place is not the only place where the game crashes. Sometimes restarting the game helped. But in this place it does not help. Restarting the game many times. Passed it 100%. Played on Windows and Linux versions of the game, but it crashes everywhere in these places.

3 hours ago, bison said:

Maybe this saving will help. Run immediately to the place that is on the script. And then to the transmitter. You do not need to go over the bridge to the left, the game does not crash there.

save6.dat 188.15 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for bringing this to attention and providing a save file.  Surprised no one else brought this up before.

After lots testing, the problem appears to be the "laracroft_long_sleeve" mod.  If you install any laracroft_long_sleeve mod, the game will crash every single time at that point in the game.  This includes Jostar's barefoot version as well as the Lara Bikini by alphazomega.  Even if you just install the bikini mod by itself, it'll crash.

The question is, is this error only exclusive to bison's save?  Anyone else play through this part of story with a Grey Henely outfit installed?

anyways, to solve Bison's problem, delete the laracroft_long_sleeves folder from the additional outfits and do a clean install of the mod.  If someone can run through this section of story with Grey Henely installed using their own save, would be great to know if that's really the big problem or not..

On 11/2/2020 at 11:34 AM, lovegun said:

Please copy content to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\SK_Res\inject\textures

Apparently we can no longer download this. Is there a new version? Can you upload it again? Sorry to bother but your work looks great

19 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

Be sure that you have the install.bat and other files in the rottr directory, and that you are extracting the mods there and  then dragging them onto the install.bat. Not trying to run the install.bat on its own. Also, you have to have the most recent version of the game. 
If you do not have this file: bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger... The game needs to be updated in order for it to work.

J'ai la dernière version du jeu, puisque je l'ai acheté, il y a trois jours sur steam !
Oui, j'ai pu l'installer mais pas à partir du mode proposé sur nexusmods, mais de la veste en cuir délivrée ici par un des modeurs.
Le visage n'est pas très joli, mais bon, c'est du boulot de moder. On s'en contentera.
J'aimerai bien en exploiter un autre, mais les mods proposés ne comportent pas tous l'ensemble des ressources nécessaires dans leurs bons dossiers.

3 hours ago, lovegun said:

Iam playing with 4X orangy Nude Mods with grey henley shirt, no problem at this time.

I do get the CTDs but only occasionally. I get the Crash at the video in normal game play at the end of the first mission using any of them, but sometimes a reinstall fixes it, sometimes just restarting fixes it.

Not currently playing, so I can't be more specific

2 hours ago, kermit_miss said:

I have the latest version of the game, since I bought it three days ago on steam!
Yes, I was able to install it but not from the mode offered on nexusmods, but from the leather jacket issued here by one of the modders.
The face is not very pretty, but hey, it's a moderating job. We will be satisfied.
I would like to exploit another, but not all mods offered have all the necessary resources in their correct folders.

I merged all of orangy's mods into one folder and then installed them. This way there is no missing files error. Although, the missing file error seems to cause no additional trouble. That is, all of the things inside of the outfits folder. Not just that folder itself, placed inside of the jiggly folder. If it makes you feel better not to have the errors.

7 hours ago, bison said:

Thank you! The game stopped crashing in this place. Laracroft_long_sleeves I really liked it, can I bring it to a working state.

Good news!  Just before you slide down to get captured by the Soviets, save and exit.  Then you can install the laracroft_long_sleeves outfit.  When you return to the game, the outfit should work without crashing.

To everyone, make sure the long_sleeves mod is not installed before this point.  Otherwise, you'll get unavoidable crash in the mission right before this point.

On 12/7/2020 at 6:59 PM, bison said:

Stable crashes in this place. Restarting the game does not help. ROTTR.exe runs in the background and is turned off only by the task manager. Lara goes to destroy the transmitters. Soviet base 13% passed. Version of the game is 1.0.Build.820.0_64.

ROTTR 2020-12-08 09-35-28.png

same here. but i dont using any mod

6 hours ago, danieltan1502 said:

same here. but i dont using any mod

If you are having trouble with crashes, even without mods. Or with them, for that matter. Some things you can try.
Disable tessellation. (mostly for Nvidia cards) Also, these mods only work in Direct X 11, but setting the game to that can make it more stable, regardless.
Turn off Steam Overlay. (This may not be the problem, but it can be on some systems)
Turn off Steam Cloud. (Another odd thing that causes issues on some systems with this game.)
One thing that seems to fix a lot of problems is verifying cache in steam. A lot of people end up with a message then that files are missing, steam redownloads those files, and the game works great. Note: This will work if that is the problem with an unmodded version, but with a modded one, this will download and replace the modded files and you will have to reinstall the mods. Still worth a try, however, in case missing or corrupted files are part of the issue. One way to be sure here is to back up the copy you (hopefully) made of the update 3 tiger file before modding, copying it back to the rottr directory, overwriting the modded one. This will effectively uninstall the mods before you verify. Making sure that Steam doesn't flag that file. After doing that, if you get missing files, you'll know it was nothing to do with the mods.
Updating drivers has helped some people, also.
I'm probably missing something, but I'm not currently playing this game.

3 hours ago, lovegun said:

But the only problem is in the teeth of the people there. They are black !!! You want a Screenshot ?

This issue can be seen in the video above. I have it also. Though, only one tooth on many characters seems to be black. I found it amusing. It's like everyone but Lara and one or two others have bad teeth.

3 hours ago, orangy said:

The teeth problem can't be helped.  The expedition outfit requires the change of the head texture.  Apparently, all the npcs use the same teeth Lara does...

So... Trinity just has a poor dental plan then. lol
P.S. People will get over it. Or they won't. Meh.

I installed Today the newest ver 1.0 820 .00 from Steam ROTR 
I started game and not reach any campfire yet

I Checked if /where this file exist ->bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger ->Yes

AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTION 
  Download ROTTR Modding Tools newest (Mod Injector 1.4) and placed InstallMod.bat and the Tools folder in  
  Rise of the Tomb Raider game directory  where is "bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger"
  Extracted the "Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket).zip" file   
  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\Tools
  Started bat file "InstallMod.bat" 
  What I get is only  this:

Rise of the Tomb Raider Asset Injector Script by alphaZomega
Tools by aman, alphaZomega and Gh0stBlade

This tool injects assets into Rise of the Tomb Raider
To inject an asset, drag and drop your asset file, named "Section XXXX.[extension]", onto this batch file.
Place the DRM file for the asset in your game directory as "drmfile.drm"
To inject a mod package, drag and drop the mod folder onto this batch file.
Run this file from within the game directory, and DO NOT TOUCH tiger_patch.log
Run the batch file by itself to uninstall all mods.

No file was detected. Do you want to uninstall all mods? [Y/N]
-->

What wrong is with my setting tools or would You be so kind to help me
to adjust  to initiate and what is wrong with my settings?

??

Thanks @lovegun I tried in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider 
 to unpack and run InstallMod.bat as administrator and as I can see the message  that it did not detect the file.

3 hours ago, andemanone11 said:

No file was detected. Do you want to uninstall all mods? [Y/N]

See link https://mega.nz/file/hx90HLxJ#Ppz0DlVVQsAHSm4ZTWXGqcn2TTIuTfSr7X8S23gowTc

How can insert image jpg on this  forum to present  screenshot