Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

21 hours ago, orangy said:

@gfjus Here's a shaved version of the nude leather jacket outfit. Section 979.tr2mesh 7.75 MB · 34 downloads

About the black textures, maybe the strange texture size (8192x4096) is causing it?  The other mods use regular 4096x4096 size.  So if those work, then maybe the problem is the strange size.

If someone has Adobe Photoshop, can you try changing the textures in the Jiggly mod from 8k x 4k to 4096x4096 size?  Just resize it, nothing fancy.  Adobe Photoshop isn't a free program.

Wow thank you so much! :) Looking forward to seeing it with new grafics card mid-year.

In the meanwhile I'm constrained to look at potential screenshots popping up.

An amazing mod that got me to reinstall after several years, seriously incredible work @alphaZomega and @orangy! I'm acutely aware of the modding limitations of the newer TR games, this injector is a work of art. I'm using Orangy's variation B combined with Jostar's hide equipment and think that the results speak for themselves.ROTTR_2021_01_04_23_03_26_706.thumb.jpg.16c1bfbd6c39ceab95059443526aa7ce.jpg

ROTTR_2021_01_04_22_58_45_791.thumb.jpg.334503d5e0e5d814666b6fa17d5a954d.jpg

ROTTR_2021_01_04_23_05_17_292.thumb.jpg.c6968917b68647a413bd1056a8ccbff0.jpg

The mod itself is perfect and I really couldn't ask for more, unfortunately the game has some significant limitations I ran into when taking screenshots. The biggest one is awful aliasing and LOD dithering, I enabled SSAA 4x for screenshots and it dropped my framerate into the 30s on my 3070 while distant trees are a floating smear of pixels even at max settings. Has anyone here fiddled with AA through reshade or Nvidia inspector for a more performance friendly result? Also, the lack of a built in photo mode is exacerbated by the high FOV and Lara's dopey, slack jawed expression in her idle stance. I see that the camera mod only works on older versions that I imagine don't work with the injector. I feel very greedy asking for more from an already amazing mod but a version for Shadow would be better for screenshots. I think the argument could easily made that Rise is a better game overall but I could use a compelling reason to actually finish Shadow ?

26 minutes ago, gfjus said:

@RenegadePervert: Wonderful, even better with the hide equipment mods (did you install all 3?), pure perfection. I wonder how the shaved mod would look like as well.

I only took a few pics with the shaved version and they were before I installed the hide item mod, the harness and strap don't disappear anyway. I am indeed using all three in the previous pics though, it hides everything besides your equipped gun quite nicely

ROTTR_2021_01_04_22_36_56_462.thumb.jpg.59ab74571f1b6464bcdca3b77e0e9ada.jpg

On 1/3/2021 at 5:02 PM, orangy said:

@jpackinwood have you tried other mods from Nexusmods?  Jostar's mods and swiz19's modpacks?  Do those mods work or black textures?

Also another question, is your Steam region, U.S.?  Maybe different regions have different versions.

I've messed around with this a bit more and a couple of observations.

First of all, when I do Jiggly->Version B, I still get the black skin textures, but the pubic hair is brown as it should be, so that texture is working. I also tried again to install the meshes and textures individually and see the effect each time, and with just the mesh, the model isn't entirely black, which suggests that the textures are getting updated, but they aren't displaying properly.

So my next thought was that it could be an issue with my graphics card or with my setup, and I installed the game from steam on a tablet. Without going through the normal installation process, I transferred over just the bigfile from my other machine, and I had the same issue. So it's not a graphics card or configuration issue most likely.

Which narrows it down to either something with the version of the game I'm running (which I'd need to check again, but is just whatever the latest thing is that Steam installs), some kind of DLC or other feature that's interfering with it, or something that's not getting updated properly in the bigfile.

On 1/7/2021 at 12:59 PM, jpackinwood said:

I've messed around with this a bit more and a couple of observations.

First of all, when I do Jiggly->Version B, I still get the black skin textures, but the pubic hair is brown as it should be, so that texture is working. I also tried again to install the meshes and textures individually and see the effect each time, and with just the mesh, the model isn't entirely black, which suggests that the textures are getting updated, but they aren't displaying properly.

So my next thought was that it could be an issue with my graphics card or with my setup, and I installed the game from steam on a tablet. Without going through the normal installation process, I transferred over just the bigfile from my other machine, and I had the same issue. So it's not a graphics card or configuration issue most likely.

Which narrows it down to either something with the version of the game I'm running (which I'd need to check again, but is just whatever the latest thing is that Steam installs), some kind of DLC or other feature that's interfering with it, or something that's not getting updated properly in the bigfile.

That's bizarre, I had no issues when I installed jiggly then overwrote it with version B. For the hell of it I tried just doing jiggly and it had horribly stretched black face textures with no changes to the outfits, perhaps it's a specific issue with version B not being applied properly. Have you tried the leather jacket replacer in the OP or the white bikini posted a few pages back? I also wonder if I could upload my modded bigfile.update3 file and the tools folder to see if that would work on your system. I kind of doubt it would work but from my understanding of how the injector functions it theoretically should, provided all your other game files are the same.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:59 AM, jpackinwood said:

So my next thought was that it could be an issue with my graphics card or with my setup

What GPU are you using? I have had a problem in other games where I would get black textures if I ran out of video ram. I have 8GB of video ram and this game nearly fills it up at times without mods. Do you monitor your GPU in any way? GPU-Z lets you monitor GPU usage such as memory load which will let you know if this is a problem.

On 1/8/2021 at 6:18 PM, RenegadePervert said:

That's bizarre, I had no issues when I installed jiggly then overwrote it with version B. For the hell of it I tried just doing jiggly and it had horribly stretched black face textures with no changes to the outfits, perhaps it's a specific issue with version B not being applied properly. Have you tried the leather jacket replacer in the OP or the white bikini posted a few pages back? I also wonder if I could upload my modded bigfile.update3 file and the tools folder to see if that would work on your system. I kind of doubt it would work but from my understanding of how the injector functions it theoretically should, provided all your other game files are the same.

I have tried the leather jacket as well.

That's an interesting idea about trying your bigfile. Another thought I just had would be to see what would happen if someone else tried my bigfile. I've tried it on two different machines with different graphics capabilities and gotten the same result, but they were both running the same steam version of the game with the same save files and DLC. If someone else tried it and it worked, that would eliminate the file and the steps I'm taking to install, leaving my game install as the likely culprit.

On 1/8/2021 at 6:38 PM, Budz said:

What GPU are you using? I have had a problem in other games where I would get black textures if I ran out of video ram. I have 8GB of video ram and this game nearly fills it up at times without mods. Do you monitor your GPU in any way? GPU-Z lets you monitor GPU usage such as memory load which will let you know if this is a problem.

It's a number of years old at this point. I have a GTX 970, so quite a bit less than 8GB of video ram. Though it's not an issue if I don't run it on max settings. It doesn't have any issues with the normal game textures or with dropping frames during gameplay at medium-high settings.

The other machine I tried it on doesn't even have a dedicated graphics card (it's a latest gen Surface Pro tablet), but it still runs reasonably smoothly on low settings.

People who want different versions of nudity, you can use Blender to achieve that.

Adding the pubic hair is going to be tricky, you can import the pubic hair object to the outfit.  Assign its mesh id, then use the 010 hex editor to find the mesh id and change its material to the same material as the eyebrow for that particular outfit.

To have full nudity on outfits, its easy to do for Expedition and Remnant Jacket.  Just open it up with Blender, and delete any equipment on her.  Its a bit more tricky with Grey Henely and Tank Top, the nude meshes were made to have outfits on.  You'll want to import the nude mesh from Expedition Jacket, and then data transfer vertex data from Gray Henely/Tank Top nude mesh to the new nude mesh. 

@jpackinwood, have you tried Jostar mod from nexus?  If that mod works, then maybe your graphics card can't handle the 8192x4096 texture size this mod uses.

And lastly don't know if anyone cares for it, but working on Cyberpunk Lara!

Untitled-3.jpg

1 hour ago, orangy said:

People who want different versions of nudity, you can use Blender to achieve that.

Adding the pubic hair is going to be tricky, you can import the pubic hair object to the outfit.  Assign its mesh id, then use the 010 hex editor to find the mesh id and change its material to the same material as the eyebrow for that particular outfit.

To have full nudity on outfits, its easy to do for Expedition and Remnant Jacket.  Just open it up with Blender, and delete any equipment on her.  Its a bit more tricky with Grey Henely and Tank Top, the nude meshes were made to have outfits on.  You'll want to import the nude mesh from Expedition Jacket, and then data transfer vertex data from Gray Henely/Tank Top nude mesh to the new nude mesh. 

@jpackinwood, have you tried Jostar mod from nexus?  If that mod works, then maybe your graphics card can't handle the 8192x4096 texture size this mod uses.

And lastly don't know if anyone cares for it, but working on Cyberpunk Lara!

Untitled-3.jpg

Dat Ass,looking forward to it,your work is amazing.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:57 AM, RenegadePervert said:

An amazing mod that got me to reinstall after several years, seriously incredible work @alphaZomega and @orangy! I'm acutely aware of the modding limitations of the newer TR games, this injector is a work of art. I'm using Orangy's variation B combined with Jostar's hide equipment and think that the results speak for themselves.ROTTR_2021_01_04_23_03_26_706.thumb.jpg.16c1bfbd6c39ceab95059443526aa7ce.jpg

ROTTR_2021_01_04_22_58_45_791.thumb.jpg.334503d5e0e5d814666b6fa17d5a954d.jpg

ROTTR_2021_01_04_23_05_17_292.thumb.jpg.c6968917b68647a413bd1056a8ccbff0.jpg

The mod itself is perfect and I really couldn't ask for more, unfortunately the game has some significant limitations I ran into when taking screenshots. The biggest one is awful aliasing and LOD dithering, I enabled SSAA 4x for screenshots and it dropped my framerate into the 30s on my 3070 while distant trees are a floating smear of pixels even at max settings. Has anyone here fiddled with AA through reshade or Nvidia inspector for a more performance friendly result? Also, the lack of a built in photo mode is exacerbated by the high FOV and Lara's dopey, slack jawed expression in her idle stance. I see that the camera mod only works on older versions that I imagine don't work with the injector. I feel very greedy asking for more from an already amazing mod but a version for Shadow would be better for screenshots. I think the argument could easily made that Rise is a better game overall but I could use a compelling reason to actually finish Shadow ?

Might I ask wich mods exactly did you use ? Thank you.

5 hours ago, kingofpain said:

thanks orangy for this mod

if its possible can u add in nexus mods page under videos

Sure can, but first, are you able to submit user videos yourself?  There should be "Add Media" tab next to track and endorse button.  Then link your video there.  See if it works first.