Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

3 hours ago, Snip3rwolf22 said:

So no one can help me out with the belt coming off the mod as i have said saw a picture of his mod on nexus and on here that it could be done  it did say full nude so how do you remove the accessories off her ass and side 

Pretty sure they all have equipment. Someone posted a photoshopped pic here a while back, but it was not a mod. Just an edited screenshot, which they even said in the post.

On 11/27/2020 at 1:49 AM, orangy said:

Actually, the body was made by LovelyLad, and that was the main reason I wanted to make the mod.  That was a really good model to have.  The next mod I really want to make is Horizon Zero Dawn.  But with Cyberpunk coming out soon, saving up time for that instead. :)  And I'm not sure HZD is moddable.. haven't look into that yet.  But if it is, that's the main mod I want to make.

hi can u please provide snowwear non jiggle version 

without breast jiggle

Honestly, I don't know why people have such a hard time with Lara's gear. Something has to hold her gun and other things up. lol
And then people are like... OOoOooOh. Make it with sneakers.... Make it with gloves, without gloves, with boots... give her heels. Can her tits jiggle? Oh wow, you figured that out... good on ya, now can you make them not jiggle? (still not sure what the fascination with heels is on game characters. Try running around in them without breaking your ankle, then come talk to me.) lol
Anywho. Someone will probably yell at me. Don't care. Just my two cents. Glad I'm not the modder, is what I'm saying with all of this. 

17 hours ago, bison said:

bad mod the game crashes where it wants to play is impossible

You know instead of just saying the game crashes and the mod is bad. TRY describing WHERE (level/map area, was it expedition mode, etc) it crashed WHAT mod you are using, and what you were DOING! So you can actually help the modders instead of spam the topic.

Thanks to the modders. You guys are doing great work. Feel free to ignore all these requests before you all have a modding burn out.

10 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

Honestly, I don't know why people have such a hard time with Lara's gear. Something has to hold her gun and other things up. lol
And then people are like... OOoOooOh. Make it with sneakers.... Make it with gloves, without gloves, with boots... give her heels. Can her tits jiggle? Oh wow, you figured that out... good on ya, now can you make them not jiggle? (still not sure what the fascination with heels is on game characters. Try running around in them without breaking your ankle, then come talk to me.) lol
Anywho. Someone will probably yell at me. Don't care. Just my two cents. Glad I'm not the modder, is what I'm saying with all of this. 

I know man. I cringe at all these thankless coomers coming in here demanding Bimbo Lara with massive unrealistic tits. Next they'll probably demand Lara with a dick and ball sack. I'd rather have some sexy/nice looking outfits.

9 hours ago, bison said:

sorry that the project died

It died? When did that happen? @orangy just fixed his mod no less than a few days ago, and the original by @alphaZomegahas no problems that I'm aware of. As well as @LovelyLad's muscular mod. That is working perfectly as far as I'm aware.
What exactly has been abandoned?
Some people are so impatient. They don't get what they want instantly, or an immediate response, and start spouting nonsense.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:59 PM, liviaD34d said:

Bottom picture... looks like her right big toe has started to go black from frost bite. Poor girl. lol

So amazing, great work, I wish one could remove the belts in the original mod too!

I wanted to do so originally and join the modding efforts, but my grafic driver doesn't like the game, it crashes at startup already. :(

17 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

It died? When did that happen? @orangy just fixed his mod no less than a few days ago, and the original by @alphaZomegahas no problems that I'm aware of. As well as @LovelyLad's muscular mod. That is working perfectly as far as I'm aware.
What exactly has been abandoned?
Some people are so impatient. They don't get what they want instantly, or an immediate response, and start spouting nonsense.

Dude, I think he's a troll. He pretty much just criticizes this topic. Without any actual legitimate bug reports to help modders out. Don't pay him any mind.

4 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Dude, I think he's a troll. He pretty much just criticizes this topic. Without any actual legitimate bug reports to help modders out. Don't pay him any mind.

Poor trolls... Living under bridges and spamming threads must be a hard life.
P.S. I mostly responded in case others came after his post and were led by it to believe that the project had actually died.

21 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

Poor trolls... Living under bridges and spamming threads must be a hard life.
P.S. I mostly responded in case others came after his post and were led by it to believe that the project had actually died.

Fair enough man, completely understand. Hopefully he doesn't deter any modders. As obviously he doesn't realize Rise didn't have ANY nude mods for what 4 or 5 years? Then Alpha just dropped one mysteriously. With tools. So to say a project is dead because of an extremely small amount of inactivity(read mod releases) is, well, insane. Considering these mods sprouted up literally YEARS after the game was launched.

Anyhow I'll shut the fuck up now. Hope I didn't piss you off. I completely understand you only replied to correct his misleading statements. Unfortunately, he isn't breaking rules  so we just have to deal with him.   And for information to everyone here - I could be wrong on him being a troll. But considering I specifically quoted him, told him to create a proper bug report so he could actually help the modders for this game. He completely ignored me and then followed up with "the project is dead." That tells me he's a troll.  As a community member would gladly give a report on their issues. Not just generic responses.

To anyone new - no one can help you unless you specifically tell us what's wrong. A generic "This mod crashed my game" tells us nothing. Give specifics, map/location where it occurred, what mod, what were you doing, etc. This is invaluable information to a modder. Without it, your guess is as good as theirs.

Example Bug report :

Hi, I downloaded Alpha's "Lara Croft Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)". I was playing on the map "Siberian Wilderness", I walked up to a camp fire  switched costumes, and the mod crashed. I specifically switched from costume Leather Jacket, to Huntress, and the game crashed. What is the issue? I can provide screenshots, or video footage of the crash as it occurs everytime. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

If you can make the report even more detailed by giving a specific location on the map, so we know exactly what camp fire (maybe an effect caused it?) it helps out more. So basically, as much detail as possible. As usually modders knows why something may crash. If you give them specifics. As they tend to mess with game code for more sophisticated mods. Or even understand the game on a more detailed level then you and I may. And again, screenshots, and videos if possible help immensely! Plus, again, they can reproduce the crash and as a result, maybe they notice something you don't. Considering they know how their mod SHOULD function. That simple report gives them so much knowledge. As they can either get the game to crash on their specific install, and hopefully gleam why it did so. Or if they can't, they can immediately fire back with "Try starting from scratch. Your install may be corrupted." Or even say "I'm on the current Steam release, I did exactly what you did, and it's not crashing. What version of the game are you on? Did you update, are you running a pirated copy?" See how easy followup questions arise? Help the modders help you. That way you can enjoy their labor and at the end of the day, they feel all warm and fuzzy inside because their mod kicks ass and people tell them so. Which might even lead to buying them a cup of coffee or beer.

Back to the regularly scheduled posts - won't clog this up any further. But I will say, appreciate ALL the hard work everyone has done who contributed! A unique shoutout to Alpha for literally giving this game a breath of fresh air. Appreciate it man!

On 11/3/2020 at 2:08 PM, daddy1376 said:

voila j ai Extrayez j ai mis le dossier dans installmod.bat il ses ouvert 1 seconde et ferme de suite je n ai pas mis Y

En fait, le .bat se lance et se referme aussitôt, je n’ai même pas le temps de lire...

here I have Extracted I put the folder in installmod.bat it has
opened 1 second and closed immediately I didn't put Y In fact, the .bat begins and closes immediately, I don't even have time to read 

Est-ce que finalement tu as pu l'installer ?
Moi j'ai suivi les deux lignes sur nexusmods, j'ai glisseé/déposé le fichier "Section 1071.tr2mesh", vers "InstallMod.bat", ça a généré un code de quelques lignes, mais lorsque je vais au feu de camp, la tenue d'expédition reste désespérément la même ! Par ailleurs, je n'ai pas du tout vu les fameux répertoires  Lara Nude Mod (***).
Je pense que l'exposé du mode est mal décrit. L’idéal serait de faire une vidéo complète de l'installation, ou à défaut, de bien noter ligne par ligne les tâches à accomplir.

4 hours ago, kermit_miss said:

Est-ce que finalement tu as pu l'installer ?
Moi j'ai suivi les deux lignes sur nexusmods, j'ai glisseé/déposé le fichier "Section 1071.tr2mesh", vers "InstallMod.bat", ça a généré un code de quelques lignes, mais lorsque je vais au feu de camp, la tenue d'expédition reste désespérément la même ! Par ailleurs, je n'ai pas du tout vu les fameux répertoires  Lara Nude Mod (***).
Je pense que l'exposé du mode est mal décrit. L’idéal serait de faire une vidéo complète de l'installation, ou à défaut, de bien noter ligne par ligne les tâches à accomplir.

Be sure that you have the install.bat and other files in the rottr directory, and that you are extracting the mods there and  then dragging them onto the install.bat. Not trying to run the install.bat on its own. Also, you have to have the most recent version of the game. 
If you do not have this file: bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger... The game needs to be updated in order for it to work.

Stable crashes in this place. Restarting the game does not help. ROTTR.exe runs in the background and is turned off only by the task manager. Lara goes to destroy the transmitters. Soviet base 13% passed. Version of the game is 1.0.Build.820.0_64.

ROTTR 2020-12-08 09-35-28.png