Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

7 hours ago, JuliusXIII said:

Does anyone know what the cause of these black textures is?

ROTTR_2020_12_14_19_11_43_675.thumb.png.8e972dcece35cddeeb389122c2831bab.png

Make sure you installed the jiggly mod properly before installing the other mods.
P.S. Look back, just one page, for a more in depth answer, as it's mentioned multiple times there.

44 minutes ago, liviaD34d said:

Make sure you installed the jiggly mod properly before installing the other mods.
P.S. Look back, just one page, for a more in depth answer, as it's mentioned multiple times there.

I don't understand, I'm not using a jiggly mod at all. Does the one on Nexus work? None of these mods specify that they have pre-requisites.

20 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

Good luck with that. People have been begging for that since before the option appeared to import models into 2013, yet no one wants to do it. I even offered to pay a modder, since I knew it was something lots of people wanted. But, no luck.

Yeah it looks like a kind of curse, I can't get why nobody does it. On nexus a moder called LuckEdge has been proposing a handfull of full model swaps, including reskins of the original TR2013 lara's meshing, but no nude so far. I've asked politely and waiting for an answear but it's rather obvious he's not much into nudes. 

So I had a look at the modding tools and I'm really motivated to try but starting from near zero modding knowlege I will need lots of time and coffee I guess...

Back to the topic, I've tried this awsome ROTTR mod with a complete game save and it works perfectly, although the hairy version has my preference (always do), pubic hairs seems to suffer a lot from aliaising.

Also, since I've installed the mod there is a bug affecting the whole Geothermal Valley area where environement textures (or the lightning of it) is flashing on and of). It does it even when I'm swapping to a regular (unmoded) outfit. Any guess?

15 hours ago, JuliusXIII said:

I don't understand, I'm not using a jiggly mod at all. Does the one on Nexus work? None of these mods specify that they have pre-requisites.

It has been stated multiple times at least, just in the last couple of pages. From the mod author himself, @orangy, even. the recent nude mods are to be used with the jiggly mod. 
P.S. You didn't look back a page, did you?

On 12/29/2020 at 9:24 PM, felixcat75 said:

Yeah it looks like a kind of curse, I can't get why nobody does it. On nexus a moder called LuckEdge has been proposing a handfull of full model swaps, including reskins of the original TR2013 lara's meshing, but no nude so far. I've asked politely and waiting for an answear but it's rather obvious he's not much into nudes. 

So I had a look at the modding tools and I'm really motivated to try but starting from near zero modding knowlege I will need lots of time and coffee I guess...

Back to the topic, I've tried this awsome ROTTR mod with a complete game save and it works perfectly, although the hairy version has my preference (always do), pubic hairs seems to suffer a lot from aliaising.

Also, since I've installed the mod there is a bug affecting the whole Geothermal Valley area where environement textures (or the lightning of it) is flashing on and of). It does it even when I'm swapping to a regular (unmoded) outfit. Any guess?

Good luck, and if you succeed, please do share.
I have thought of trying my hand at it myself. But to be honest, the reason I don't probably lies more in laziness and wanting to play games rather than work on them at the moment. This could change, but thus far, I've mostly only done texture mods that I've shared with more than a couple of people and anything more complex than that was just for Skyrim years ago. It takes a mixture of being absolutely bored out of my mind near to the point of insanity and sudden inspiration. Or getting frustrated enough that something doesn't exist yet. Guess I haven't gotten there in a while. 

6 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

It has been stated multiple times at least, just in the last couple of pages. From the mod author himself, @orangy, even. the recent nude mods are to be used with the jiggly mod. 
P.S. You didn't look back a page, did you?

I did, but I feel like I'm missing a lot more information than anything I saw on the last page. Guess I'll need to try and find the explanation post and jiggly mods.

I tried installing the slight jiggly mod followed by the lewd classic outfit, and the result is unchanged. I feel like there is something important that I am missing here.

I uninstalled and re-installed everything to be sure, and again, same result. Any new textures are black, skin and clothes. I don't know what else I can do.

Are you using the latest version of the game? You need to use the latest version of the game with this mod.

I have been able to get many of these mods to work with build 811.3, the camera mod works with this version and you can play Online CO-OP with this version so I still use it sometimes. But this mod and a few others only work with the latest version. I was having similar problems, but only with build 811.3.

I haven't tried the updated nude mod on Nexus, but I got this working by installing the jiggly mod (v1.7) from Nexus. Then I installed the versionB nude that is available here, and it worked just fine.

19 hours ago, felixcat75 said:

Iam interested in this, too. I think, it will be easier to mod a modded file. I have found a "How to" in the www, but I don't understand it. My english is not good and I need a google translator to understand this "How to".

Version B is uploaded to Nexusmod.  It contains newer versions than the ones released here.  Mostly just little fixes here and there.  Still not completely satisfied with the 3d mesh, it still look wrong in some cinematic shots.  And the skin weights aren't really polished, so there's lots jaggedness.  But its good enough.

test4.jpeg

I have seen it in game now. Wonderful perfect.

Thank you again !!!!!!

PS 1: Do the same for TR2013.

PS 2: With Cheat Engine, you can unlock all Outfits you want, maybe all 32 Outfits (if you have all DLCs). So you can play at first camp 8% in game with every nude outfit from orangy and game will not crash, because every outfit is unlocked !

On 12/30/2020 at 10:14 PM, orangy said:

Version B is uploaded to Nexusmod.  It contains newer versions than the ones released here.  Mostly just little fixes here and there.  Still not completely satisfied with the 3d mesh, it still look wrong in some cinematic shots.  And the skin weights aren't really polished, so there's lots jaggedness.  But its good enough.

test4.jpeg

Such perfection! I hope someone will make a shaved version too.

On 12/29/2020 at 7:26 AM, JuliusXIII said:

Does anyone know what the cause of these black textures is?

ROTTR_2020_12_14_19_11_43_675.thumb.png.8e972dcece35cddeeb389122c2831bab.png

I'm having the same issue, and I've had it with every mod I've tried, from the Lara Leather Jacket one earlier in this thread to the bikini and jiggly mods on Nexus. Every version of it leaves Lara with a black texture. I've tried using the mod installer on the full folder. I've tried dropping files individually. I've deleted and reinstalled the entire game.

I do have the latest version (from Steam), and the mod installer does update the correct version of the bigfile.

I am running with an nvidia card and I've tried turning off tesselation. I've also tried turning off essentially everything and going to the most basic graphics settings. I've tried swapping between DirectX 11 and 12. Still no difference. The mesh always looks right, but the textures never do.

If you or anyone else manages to figure it out, I'd be curious what you did.

5 hours ago, orangy said:

@jpackinwood have you tried other mods from Nexusmods?  Jostar's mods and swiz19's modpacks?  Do those mods work or black textures?

Also another question, is your Steam region, U.S.?  Maybe different regions have different versions.

I haven't tried either of those. Maybe it would be worth a shot, to see.

Steam region is US. I don't have the information handy, but when I looked this up a while ago, I think all the version numbers matched up with what people were saying in the threads on nexus. I'm a little foggy, though, because it's been a couple weeks since I tried anything with it and I only mentioned it here because I saw someone who looked like they had exactly the same issue.

@gfjus Here's a shaved version of the nude leather jacket outfit.Section 979.tr2mesh

About the black textures, maybe the strange texture size (8192x4096) is causing it?  The other mods use regular 4096x4096 size.  So if those work, then maybe the problem is the strange size.

If someone has Adobe Photoshop, can you try changing the textures in the Jiggly mod from 8k x 4k to 4096x4096 size?  Just resize it, nothing fancy.  Adobe Photoshop isn't a free program.

41 minutes ago, orangy said:

@gfjus Here's a shaved version of the nude leather jacket outfit. Section 979.tr2mesh 7.75 MB · 10 downloads

About the black textures, maybe the strange texture size (8192x4096) is causing it?  The other mods use regular 4096x4096 size.  So if those work, then maybe the problem is the strange size.

If someone has Adobe Photoshop, can you try changing the textures in the Jiggly mod from 8k x 4k to 4096x4096 size?  Just resize it, nothing fancy.  Adobe Photoshop isn't a free program.

Does GIMP not work for the format?

...and thanks for the shaved version!

Mod looks fantastic! Is there any way to swap Lara's default head with the cap and goggles she wears during the intro sequence? Can it be done with cheat engine to reenable that version of the outfit, or could the meshes easily be extracted and swapped with the mod tools on Nexus?

Also, is there a way to get the pubes from Version B onto the Expedition Jacket from version A?

Thanks!