Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

On 2/5/2021 at 1:17 AM, Budz said:

That is your problem.

Full Nude Leather Jacket version B, does not work with 811.3.

I use 811.3 for the old Camera mod, and for CO-OP multiplayer. This mod does not work with 811.3, every time I tried it I got black textures. The Slight Jiggly Lara works fine with 811.3, and so do most of the mods I have tried. But Leather Jacket Full Nude version B needs the latest version of the game.

Finnaly i tried the last version and it work !

On 12/30/2020 at 2:14 PM, orangy said:

Version B is uploaded to Nexusmod.  It contains newer versions than the ones released here.  Mostly just little fixes here and there.  Still not completely satisfied with the 3d mesh, it still look wrong in some cinematic shots.  And the skin weights aren't really polished, so there's lots jaggedness.  But its good enough.

test4.jpeg

Yo orangy, Nexusmod removed all nude mods from their site, can you please re-upload it here?

1 hour ago, nudefinder said:

What yo smoking pal? I used filter nudity there n it ain't shown any.

Your account is bugged - still works on my end. So what are you smoking?

Example : https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/23

Had an update and am now downloading it. Works fine.

PS: Next time - don't be so damn condescending! You'll never get help on this forum acting like that.

On 2/20/2021 at 8:57 AM, mila4you said:

Have you tried talking to this guy?

He somehow managed to give the 2013 model bigger breast 

https://www.nexusmods.com/tombraider2013/mods/29

29-1609346596-1430036636.jpeg

I have played with this mod. The new boobs and general look of Lara is amazing. Me and another's players ask for the modder if he will make some nude mod with this models for TR2013 or Rise, but she don't say nothing about it until now. This models looks great with Yamatai Patch in TR2013. It will be cool if Lara get some big boobs with Rise nude mod without muscular body...  

So I tried to get this model into the game: https://www.renderhub.com/rip-van-winkle/lara-croft-nude-from-tomb-raider-reborn#

lara-croft-nude-from-tomb-raider-reborn-

Sadly there are problems with the mesh. As you can see it is in T-Pose here. ROTR Lara is in A-Pose, so that has to be changed first I guess. My basic idea was to use a blender meta rig to get this model in the exact same position as the other ROTR models. When the pose is identical I than want to rip the skeleton from ROTR to be used with the new model. I have no idea if it works though. I'm not a pro in modelling and have to look up tutorials for most things. But I do know there is something called skin-warp in 3Ds Max that can transfer skeletons. Hopefully there is a similar function hidden inside blender somewhere.

The skeleton from the renderhub asset also seams to be broken, arms and shoulders won't stick to the bones. So it can't be used. But the way I understood it, the skeleton has to be the ROTR one anyway.

I've seen many model swaps on the nexus, but sadly no one of the authors tells exactly how to do them. Coming to this forum and seeing orangy's amazing work I'm totally blown away. I really hope someone here can give me an advice or help out with that quest. I've seen this mesh has been requested already in this thread. Would be really cool to have it around as a nude mod for the game, don't you think? ?

3 hours ago, Albertros said:

So I tried to get this model into the game: https://www.renderhub.com/rip-van-winkle/lara-croft-nude-from-tomb-raider-reborn#

Sadly there are problems with the mesh. As you can see it is in T-Pose here. ROTR Lara is in A-Pose, so that has to be changed first I guess. My basic idea was to use a blender meta rig to get this model in the exact same position as the other ROTR models. When the pose is identical I than want to rip the skeleton from ROTR to be used with the new model. I have no idea if it works though. I'm not a pro in modelling and have to look up tutorials for most things. But I do know there is something called skin-warp in 3Ds Max that can transfer skeletons. Hopefully there is a similar function hidden inside blender somewhere.

The skeleton from the renderhub asset also seams to be broken, arms and shoulders won't stick to the bones. So it can't be used. But the way I understood it, the skeleton has to be the ROTR one anyway.

I've seen many model swaps on the nexus, but sadly no one of the authors tells exactly how to do them. Coming to this forum and seeing orangy's amazing work I'm totally blown away. I really hope someone here can give me an advice or help out with that quest. I've seen this mesh has been requested already in this thread. Would be really cool to have it around as a nude mod for the game, don't you think? ?

I'd look into alphaZomega's ROTR tools.

Far as I know, other than some TexMod (and similar) memory-injection stuff, my understanding was that basically any model swaps and the like were done using these.

From the look and sound of things, you're pretty skilled as is, so if you read over his (well-documented) info there, maybe you'll find a solution.  I certainly hope so.  Still love my Lara games, both old and new.  ^_^

On 3/5/2021 at 2:51 PM, Albertros said:

Oh, this body is just a DOA5 body ;) So

u can download a xps model, they are allready rigged

also maybe this tutorial helps you!

https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/20

On 12/21/2020 at 11:17 PM, orangy said:

Not sure what's causing the barefoot texture error.  Probably won't be fixing it.

In other news, just finished another grey henely outfit with a different 3d model.  The outfit is made with the Lara capture scene in mind, and not going to lie, the outfit belongs in the scene.  The outfit is also way more NSFW.  Other outfit remakes will come later..

Zip file included for the new outfit below the screenshots. (jiggly mod install required)

ss-2.jpg

ss-2b.jpg

grey_henely_versionB.7z 2.41 MB · 259 downloads

Hello. Can you drop the link to the Jiggly mod post? I just can't find it.