Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

14 hours ago, orangy said:

There's 7 meshes in the zip files.  You need to manually rename each one, the files are named after the object name right now.

I think I will try this today. Haven't really wanted to do much of anything lately, but I think I can rename a file, try it, rinse-repeat.

Damn due to some driver issue I couldn't make ROTTR work on my gaming laptop yet, so I'm still excluded from modding... ?

I want to remove the equipment from the original nude mod like orangy did for the muscular one, this would be sooo amazing...

2 hours ago, gfjus said:

Damn due to some driver issue I couldn't make ROTTR work on my gaming laptop yet, so I'm still excluded from modding... ?

I want to remove the equipment from the original nude mod like orangy did for the muscular one, this would be sooo amazing...

Search the driver issue on google. There may be a fix. Sometimes the fix is surprisingly simple.

On 10/21/2020 at 9:35 PM, LovelyLad said:

Here you go.  Not a bad version of Lara at all... and I'm somewhat inspired to try a lewd edit of her original jacket costume (which is a pretty decent costume anyway IMO!)

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Athletic Boots and Gloves Only.zip 30.23 MB · 505 downloads

1406476875_Screenshot2020-10-22003248.png.8986bb2ce230a92ab87f9cf1d3169d40.png

I found a problem when I applied the tanlines addons on this. Your previous nude athletic lara didnt have this problem though with the tanlines.

20201122120353_1.jpg

On 11/18/2020 at 3:01 AM, liviaD34d said:

Did you ask @alphaZomega for help? Maybe he'd have some sort of idea.

Good news, finally fix your black body texture issue!  Turns out, it was just a texture that didn't get replaced.  There's actually a few textures that didn't get replaced, hopefully they are all replaced now.

The new version 1.1 is uploaded to Nexusmod under main files.

@tigersLovelyad's muscle lara with boots actually uses different UVs than all the other mods, including AlphaZomega's nude textures.  So Lara with Boots isn't compatible with anything else.. not even with the original muscle Lara.

22 minutes ago, orangy said:

Good news, finally fix your black body texture issue!  Turns out, it was just a texture that didn't get replaced.  There's actually a few textures that didn't get replaced, hopefully they are all replaced now.

The new version 1.1 is uploaded to Nexusmod under main files.

@tigersLovelyad's muscle lara with boots actually uses different UVs than all the other mods, including AlphaZomega's nude textures.  So Lara with Boots isn't compatible with anything else.. not even with the original muscle Lara.

Hella cool. I'll check it soon. Thank you. ❤
P.S. I knew you'd figure it out,

8 minutes ago, liviaD34d said:

Hella cool. I'll check it soon. Thank you. ❤
P.S. I knew you'd figure it out,

Hope you didn't download version 1.1, that version added new problem.  1.2 should be fixed.  If you did download 1.1, don't overwrite over it.  1.1 contains 2 extra files that'll cause problems.

11 minutes ago, lovegun said:

Version 1.2

is this OK ?

Lara 2.jpg

Yeah, that's normal.  That's caused by texture not matching up around the seams in this case..  Part of it is more shinier than the other... 

In this scene, Lara is freezing, and her body kinda turns light-bluish... But its not looking right because I don't have any correct texture to replace it with...