Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

On 1/5/2021 at 6:22 AM, RenegadePervert said:

I only took a few pics with the shaved version and they were before I installed the hide item mod, the harness and strap don't disappear anyway. I am indeed using all three in the previous pics though, it hides everything besides your equipped gun quite nicely

ROTTR_2021_01_04_22_36_56_462.thumb.jpg.59ab74571f1b6464bcdca3b77e0e9ada.jpg

Hm her private part is almost invisible, is this intended or a bug? Or was the picture censored?

On 10/14/2020 at 12:14 AM, LovelyLad said:

My finest work yet! It's classic lara! With clothing from the Smutba.se Lara. It's not a nude mod I know, but I am working on a lewd version of her - in the mean time, enjoy. I think she's the best Lara has ever looked in a game.

Uses the leather jacket slot.

Screenshot 2020-10-14 005450.png

Screenshot 2020-10-14 005615.png

Screenshot 2020-10-14 010111.png

Screenshot 2020-10-14 010129.png

Screenshot 2020-10-14 010215.png

Screenshot 2020-10-14 010314.png

Screenshot 2020-10-14 010635.png

Screenshot 2020-10-14 010740.png

Lara Classic Mod (Leather Jacket).zip 30.77 MB · 412 downloads

is there any way to remove the sling between her breast ? 

Im so lost on this long thread. 

Can someone please help explain how to install a nude mod from scracth?

i tried dropping onto the .bat file but got a grey circle/ 

im just lost. 

pretend i am new player with level 1 lara. 

how do we do this. 

1 hour ago, ayresco said:

Im so lost on this long thread. 

Can someone please help explain how to install a nude mod from scracth?

i tried dropping onto the .bat file but got a grey circle/ 

im just lost. 

pretend i am new player with level 1 lara. 

how do we do this. 

Okay...

1) Take the contents of the Mod Injector and place the InstallMod.bat and Tools folder into your ROTTR root directory - the folder where ROTTR.exe is located.

2) Unzip your nude mod download. Most on the later parts of this thread rely on the 'Slight Jiggly Lara' mod from the Nexus as a base, so this will be the first mod installed. Unzip it, and open the first folder. Inside is another folder, named something like 'Lara Nude Mod (Expedition) -Jiggly'

3) Drag and drop this second folder onto InstallMod.bat. The injector will start to run and give an 'install y/n?' dialogue, hit y to install and wait. if the job is done almost immediately then you dropped the wrong folder, you should see a LOT of processes taking place, so step 2 is very important.

Repeat for any additional mods or add-ons, being careful to always use the correct folder. In cases where only a single file is provided you'll need use it  to replace the file with the same name in an existing mod before installing. 

On 1/12/2021 at 7:35 AM, orangy said:

People who want different versions of nudity, you can use Blender to achieve that.

Adding the pubic hair is going to be tricky, you can import the pubic hair object to the outfit.  Assign its mesh id, then use the 010 hex editor to find the mesh id and change its material to the same material as the eyebrow for that particular outfit.

To have full nudity on outfits, its easy to do for Expedition and Remnant Jacket.  Just open it up with Blender, and delete any equipment on her.  Its a bit more tricky with Grey Henely and Tank Top, the nude meshes were made to have outfits on.  You'll want to import the nude mesh from Expedition Jacket, and then data transfer vertex data from Gray Henely/Tank Top nude mesh to the new nude mesh. 

@jpackinwood, have you tried Jostar mod from nexus?  If that mod works, then maybe your graphics card can't handle the 8192x4096 texture size this mod uses.

And lastly don't know if anyone cares for it, but working on Cyberpunk Lara!

Want to ASK. 
Is there any tutorial step by step to mod the models and importing back ?

I want to make my ideal nude mod (Topless musculara on classic outfir, removing sling breast, removing backpack etc etc etc).
but when i tried to export fbx back to tr2mesh, it say error everywhere. 

what have i done is : 
1. Open the existing Classic Lara mod by LovelyLad.
2. Export Section 0979.tr2mesh to FBX.
3. Open Blender > new > import fbx 
4. I start to mod with my ideal lara, removing the sling breast mesh, deleting some vertices.
5. Export the model that I mod as new FBX.
and when i tried to export new fbx back to tr2mesh using noesis, it keeps saying error.

Am I missing some steps ? 

I am literally newbie in 3d modeling btw.

On 26/01/2021 at 9:23 AM, heraifx said:

Want to ASK. 
Is there any tutorial step by step to mod the models and importing back ?

I want to make my ideal nude mod (Topless musculara on classic outfir, removing sling breast, removing backpack etc etc etc).
but when i tried to export fbx back to tr2mesh, it say error everywhere. 

what have i done is : 
1. Open the existing Classic Lara mod by LovelyLad.
2. Export Section 0979.tr2mesh to FBX.
3. Open Blender > new > import fbx 
4. I start to mod with my ideal lara, removing the sling breast mesh, deleting some vertices.
5. Export the model that I mod as new FBX.
and when i tried to export new fbx back to tr2mesh using noesis, it keeps saying error.

Am I missing some steps ? 

I am literally newbie in 3d modeling btw.

I think u need to ask alphazomega Or orangy

I would like to make a little request for someone who know how to edit the outfits models.

Is it possible to remove the chainmail skirt from the Sacra Umbra armor, please ? I don't know if this is technicly hard to do, but i will realy apraciate.. I leave that here

20210128001004_1.jpg

On 1/27/2021 at 12:47 PM, orangy said:

@heraifx When exporting the .fbx file, make sure the Add Leaf Node toggle in Aramatures is not checked.  Other than that, don't know what's wrong.

Thank you for the Answer. 

Finally  I can get rid backpack and sling breast from lovelylad's classic outfit 

Spoiler

1956653661_RiseoftheTombRaiderScreenshot2021_01.30-14_17_03_54.png.e2186d8b3ba97a56ae8803c29fbf49dd.png1585149974_RiseoftheTombRaiderScreenshot2021_01.30-14_16_26_15.png.999b46f8af969dfbaafb3d55fd1d52c0.pngvlcsnap-2021-01-30-15h01m56s021.png.74e87547b0455189c94f255a2ea9c9d6.png

I am not familiar with 3d modding, but to get rid an object from existing model is really easy. Only need to delete some of it. 

But when I tried to add an object to existing mod,,, it always give me an error lmao. I really want to make topless mod and topless with backpack just like lara's classic nude raider. 

I really am a newbie for a blender. How to combine 2 matd files into 1 matd ?

Spoiler

screncort.png.8eeba1bef48f48d04af2b58fc89e7ca9.pngnebu.png.0419eadc3110cf2f30af8504e4fce899.png

On 1/15/2021 at 11:53 AM, book98 said:

i tried to follow the instruction and it intall without problem but when i change to leather jacket outfit its still the same T_T please help

In my case, the problem was in an outdated version of the game, the mod only worked after I bought the mod in steam (SQUARE ENIX can say thank you to alphaZomega, without it I would not have had the motivation to buy). If you have a repack, the mod will not work, since the latest version is not hacked.

Can't seem to make this work, I followed the instructions carefully, I bought the game yesterday and updated it, it is a very fresh install, I only found 1.3 version of the injector which is weird cuz it says here you need 1.4 but that's nowhere to be found.  I downloaded and extracted the jiggly one ( which is mentioned as the base one here ) and dragged it into the install.bat, after installing the mod, Lara has black or missing skin in game.  

Where does it say that? The description says 1.4, the file is named 1-4 and even the readme says "Mod Injector v1.4".

https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/20?tab=files&file_id=696

this is the direct link to 1.4. Has worked for me from the beginning.

The only time I had texture problems was from using an old official version of the game that you can get from steam by using the beta feature. I use this version sometimes because the old Camera Mod works with it, and the online co-op still works, both of which are broken in the latest version.

Many of these mods work with this older version, but these specific mods don't work.

Hi everyone great mod,

I follow since the first page, i am trying to make working is the (  slight jiggly lara with update B ) but i get every time black weird texture.

I use

811,3 to make camera working

Amd video card radeon fury x (pretty old) but i am sure that is not the problem sinc eother use nviddia and got the same issue ( may be tesselation or somes settings on the game ?)

Can someone please upload his bigfile 3 that could be one of the best way to try ( i saw also bug could happen if the rope is on her back what rope ? )

P"S  Log file detected!
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\Lara Nude Mod (Expedition) - Jiggly\laracroft_snow_gear\5723.log
 Error!
Log file does not match at 1st section table

-

del "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\Tools\Section 1071.tr2mesh"
Impossible de trouver C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\Tools\Section 1071.tr2mesh

Le chemin d’accès spécifié est introuvable.

2 hours ago, Jimmxd said:

Hi everyone great mod,

I follow since the first page, i am trying to make working is the (  slight jiggly lara with update B ) but i get every time black weird texture.

I use

811,3 to make camera working

That is your problem.

Full Nude Leather Jacket version B, does not work with 811.3.

I use 811.3 for the old Camera mod, and for CO-OP multiplayer. This mod does not work with 811.3, every time I tried it I got black textures. The Slight Jiggly Lara works fine with 811.3, and so do most of the mods I have tried. But Leather Jacket Full Nude version B needs the latest version of the game.