4 hours ago, IronPyrite2112 said:

First, congrats on a great mod ... we appreciate your work.

Second, I had a question that I don't see an answer for on the wiki.  Are the DT traits considered genetic ?  Can I pass tits_big_3 trait to my offspring like beauty_good_3 ,  etc ... ?

Thanks.

They are. They are even in the search for inheritable traits.

On 11/9/2020 at 2:59 AM, 420Edon said:

Where are they custom tenets hiding?

I want to enable the 'lilithian' tenets for other religions but I'm struggling to find this.

Can anyone help me?

I don't understand the question. Lilithism doesn't have any new tenets. You may be confusing the mod with Debauchery in Crusader Kings.

On 11/11/2020 at 12:50 AM, cksgur1000 said:

@Cheri Song

Would you add ecumenism doctrine to Madeleinism next patch? Being hostile on catholic and orthodox is very uncomfortable.

No, because it isn't historically accurate and I think it would be immersion-breaking. Consider it a challenge to stay alive as a Madeleinist ruler.

• 3 weeks later...

If you try to use this with More Religion Doctrines Tenets Slots there will be errors in the GUI. To fix this just have the More Religious Tenets and Doctrines stuff load before the Canalitas mods. ALso, copy the GUI folder from More Religion Doctrines Tenets Slots to Carnalitas Mundi's folder. You should also set the number of tenets to be the same for both mods. I have mine set to 25.

On 12/8/2020 at 11:28 AM, Li_Tianya said:

With the Futanari Elective law, electors still have a -1000 opinion modifier even when my chosen heir is a futanari. I tried with both the futa and futa_genetic traits.

Thanks for the heads up, will fix this in the next release.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 11:41 AM, SamIAmHam said:

If you try to use this with More Religion Doctrines Tenets Slots there will be errors in the GUI. To fix this just have the More Religious Tenets and Doctrines stuff load before the Canalitas mods. ALso, copy the GUI folder from More Religion Doctrines Tenets Slots to Carnalitas Mundi's folder. You should also set the number of tenets to be the same for both mods. I have mine set to 25.

thank you for this. was coming to see if there was a way i could get my favorite religious tenant to show up ( adoriscm or whatever its called that lets you talk with spirits) since it vanished due to the new tenents. the fact i can make it work with more slots as well is all the better. edit: so overwrites still happen. gonna try to find a way to edit the files so both can work together in harmony edit:2 took a few tries and some bizzare error with all 5 new tenents being the base of every religion and adding new tenants gave purple+black texture squares but it now works. install can be complicated if you use steam workshop though( which i do) so

READ THIS IS IMPORTANT: to install into steam version go to steamlibrary/steamapps/workshop/content/(random number likely user id)/(again random number likely CK3 ID 2218249327) common/ religion/doctorines. paste the RT_CORE_TENANTS.txt 

then go to install location for this mod common/religion/doctorines then paste the 00_CORE_TENETS.txt in that spot. then follow SamIAmHam's instructions for load order. and presuming you did everything right it will all be right as rain. 

and no im not going to correct the .rar spelling. im going to play Crusader Kings 3.

more tenant slot patch.rar

On 11/13/2020 at 9:16 AM, Cheri Song said:

I don't understand the question. Lilithism doesn't have any new tenets. You may be confusing the mod with Debauchery in Crusader Kings.

No, because it isn't historically accurate and I think it would be immersion-breaking. Consider it a challenge to stay alive as a Madeleinist ruler.

How would it be immersion breaking? Also ecumenism means that said Christian religion does acknowledge other Christian religions. When it comes to see them as hostile or a threat would be up to the religion itself. From I have gather.

Wanted to thank everyone involved for this mod, it have made my African Daurama game very interesting.

Question regarding the Futanari succession law: I have found it under the title screen but have a small problem. If you pass this on your primary title (in my case the kingdom of Hauslan) your character succession tends to suffer as it is an elective law that selects from your family or any of your vassals. 

Initially I thought to implement this on my vassals dutchy titles and keep my succession stable, but I now realize that you can only pass this law on titles you personally own. They also cost 1500 prestige per title making this prohibitively expensive.

Would it be possible to add in an addition succession law or modify the existing one that is not elective? Ideally I was hoping that this law would keep your succession type (partition/primogenitor) and act more as a gender law making Characters with the Futa trait the primary heirs, then female, then male for inheritance preference.

If there is a console command that would change vassal succession law to Hamaphrodite I would also appreciate the help.

Thanks again, keep up the great work!

5 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Wanted to thank everyone involved for this mod, it have made my African Daurama game very interesting.

Question regarding the Futanari succession law: I have found it under the title screen but have a small problem. If you pass this on your primary title (in my case the kingdom of Hauslan) your character succession tends to suffer as it is an elective law that selects from your family or any of your vassals. 

Initially I thought to implement this on my vassals dutchy titles and keep my succession stable, but I now realize that you can only pass this law on titles you personally own. They also cost 1500 prestige per title making this prohibitively expensive.

Would it be possible to add in an addition succession law or modify the existing one that is not elective? Ideally I was hoping that this law would keep your succession type (partition/primogenitor) and act more as a gender law making Characters with the Futa trait the primary heirs, then female, then male for inheritance preference.

If there is a console command that would change vassal succession law to Hamaphrodite I would also appreciate the help.

Thanks again, keep up the great work!

The problem would be part of how they made elective succession types absolutely complete fucking garbage in CK3. They only apply to duchy or above titles, they cost ridiculous amounts of prestige, they have to be manually added to every duchy title you own even, in CK2 it only tracked individual kingdoms if you just had one kingdom and several duchies the duchies would follow the kingdom's law. But after all those costs they're literally entirely negative with no reason to ever use them. Because your realm succession law still applies fully to everything that wasn't elected, so, your counties. I remember this was completely broken with tanistry on release, but I don't know if it's been fixed. On release tanistry would elect a distant relative like always, and then every one of your counties would go to your children and your distant relative would get nothing so you'd lose the game. This same principle applies even if you elect your own children, you'll still be losing counties. It's so bad. I hate how they just destroyed succession laws in CK3.

13 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

How would it be immersion breaking? Also ecumenism means that said Christian religion does acknowledge other Christian religions. When it comes to see them as hostile or a threat would be up to the religion itself. From I have gather.

Ecumenism means that the church has had a long history of interfaith dialogue with the other branches of Christianity. This is clearly not the case for Madeleinism.

11 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Unfortunately this is very difficult to implement.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame religions are pretty static unless you've got a big one where fervor is being tanked constantly and spawning tons of heresies. Youthful Rulership is kinda broken, free Genius for being under 40 is busted. Maybe a +1 to all stats if you're under 20 or something. That'd still make it one of the best tenets in the game when combined with the abdication ability and no short reign penalty, but it wouldn't be insane.

I love the added religions. Hope there's plans to add more for different religious groups. Most groups could probably use a couple new religions anyway.

You should probably also add a nudity doctrine. I know that a nudity doctrine mod exists, but it's old and the doctrine defaults to female nudity and has no game rules to change that in addition to not being integrated into existing religions.

New Tenet ideas:

Righteous Vanity
Adherents may apply makeup to get an effect equivalent to a random level of the Beautiful Characters group for one year. This is an intrigue challenge.

Makes Comely, Pretty, Beautiful a virtue.

Makes Homely, Ugly, Hideous a sin.

Flavor Text: The beautiful are blessed by God for all to see, those who are not must make due with attempting to emulate God using the fruits of the earth instead of the Heavens.

Meta explanation: I like the idea of a religion of beautiful people who absolutely hate ugly people, and I thought the idea of an intrigue challenge to potentially get the effects of a very good trait would be cool.

Flourishing in Battle

Adherents who participate in a battle get a bonus to fertility, prowess, and Health.

Makes Wounded, Severely Injured, Maimed, and Scarred a virtue.

Flavor Text: Battle heats the blood of even the gods, and those who have been damaged and kept fighting experience this most keenly.

Explanation: I just wanted a tenet that implies that after battle sex is a thing, and also thought it'd be neat to have injury traits be a virtue.

Bimbo Encouragement
Adherents who have sex gain piety, diplomacy lifestyle experience, a temporary large fertility boost and health boost at the cost of a temporary stats penalty (approximately equivalent to becoming slow).
Makes Slow, Stupid, Imbecilic Virtues
Makes Quick, Intelligent, Genius Sins

Flavor Text: Those that are unintelligent and attractive are favored by the gods and show it during sex.

Explanation: I like the idea of a more extreme Tantric Sex with a downside, and adding a tiny bit of strategy to whether or not you actually want Quick/Genius/Intelligent.

Carnal Celebrations

Hosting a Feast Earns Piety

All guests at a feast lay with all other guests, any children conceived at feasts will be members of the mother's dynasty and only inherit claims from the mother.

Incompatible with any doctrine that considers adultery shunned or criminal.

Flavor Text: The divine demand that all who partake in hospitality give their flesh to all who wish in payment.

Explanation: This one is probably the hardest one to implement as it is very different from the others, but I like the idea of an orgy tenet, and this seems like the way to do it, along with occasionally having funny things happen like your character birthing a dwarf because she got pregnant from one of your vassals who's a dwarf.

23 hours ago, Gabe Lincoln said:

You should probably also add a nudity doctrine. I know that a nudity doctrine mod exists, but it's old and the doctrine defaults to female nudity and has no game rules to change that in addition to not being integrated into existing religions.

New Tenet ideas:

Youthful Rulership is intentionally powerful because young characters have less time to accumulate lifestyle traits and character modifiers. I might tone it down a little if you really think it's that strong.

Thanks for the tenet suggestions, I'm writing them down for future ideas.

14 hours ago, Kellh said:

Is this mod compatible with one that modifies the Astrology tenet?

No, it isn't.

While working on my own mod with religious elements, I noticed that it seems like you can only add tenets to the game by tweaking the 00_core_tenets.txt file. Since you seem to have worked pretty extensively with religion stuff, I figured I'd ask (if that's okay): any idea if a method might eventually be figured out for adding tenets in without overwriting 00_core_tenets? Given how powerful tenets are for enabling unique mechanics, it'll kind've be a shame if it turns out the only way tenet-adding mods will ever play nicely with each other will be through specifically targeted patches. 

On 1/31/2021 at 8:22 AM, HiveBro said:

While working on my own mod with religious elements, I noticed that it seems like you can only add tenets to the game by tweaking the 00_core_tenets.txt file. Since you seem to have worked pretty extensively with religion stuff, I figured I'd ask (if that's okay): any idea if a method might eventually be figured out for adding tenets in without overwriting 00_core_tenets? Given how powerful tenets are for enabling unique mechanics, it'll kind've be a shame if it turns out the only way tenet-adding mods will ever play nicely with each other will be through specifically targeted patches. 

This is a problem that I've asked about on the official CK3 discord. Unfortunately we have no idea when, or if, this issue will ever be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

I am like stuck on my religion, when i had my sex slaves work as prostitutes it cost me piety every month. Does sacred prostitution do away with the piety penalty on pimping sex slaves. Great mod by the way, it really feels like a truly epic experience with the stuff you added. So good that I dont want to mess up because Iron man is the only way to play and you can only change it once. 

Also I think it would be cool on fertility idols to have the bonus scale with the size of your junk, not kidding here, I spent 2 hours restarting the game just so my dynasty could have stallion sized junk, serious eggplants.

PS, do women carry the big dick trait or is that just Y chromosome stuff or do melons translate to bigness in regards to the male version. You know if I have an eggplant combined with melons ...if I am male do I get an eggplant guaranteed?

13 hours ago, dkahil said:

I am like stuck on my religion, when i had my sex slaves work as prostitutes it cost me piety every month. Does sacred prostitution do away with the piety penalty on pimping sex slaves. Great mod by the way, it really feels like a truly epic experience with the stuff you added. So good that I dont want to mess up because Iron man is the only way to play and you can only change it once. 

Also I think it would be cool on fertility idols to have the bonus scale with the size of your junk, not kidding here, I spent 2 hours restarting the game just so my dynasty could have stallion sized junk, serious eggplants.

PS, do women carry the big dick trait or is that just Y chromosome stuff or do melons translate to bigness in regards to the male version. You know if I have an eggplant combined with melons ...if I am male do I get an eggplant guaranteed?

You will need to reform your religion to put slavery to "Accepted" (you can also do it in the rules but then you'll need to restart your iron man)

Also, @Cheri Song , does this mod have a Tenet that lets slaves give you piety? If not, that might be a good idea to do.

On 2/11/2021 at 11:32 AM, dkahil said:

The genes for big tits or big dicks can be carried by either gender, but you'll only see them manifest in the appropriate gender.

Eggplant + melons does not necessarily guarantee an eggplant (unless the mother is also a futa with an enormous dick).

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, SamIAmHam said:

I believe the latest patch broke this mod. Madeleinists aren't showing up in the Christian religion list. Red and Ebon Rose only has two doctrines now. None of the icons show up in game. 

The update also broke other icon mods as I did that as a test.

Have you updated to Carnalitas Mundi 1.2?