3 minutes ago, Notarius said:

Cheri---Carnalitas-Mundi-master

You can either download "Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi 1.0.zip" from the download page here on LL, or if you head to github, you have to download a release - releases are linked on the right side, currently there is only one (make sure to download "Cheri.-.Carnalitas.Mundi.1.0.zip", not the source).

21 minutes ago, nugerumon said:

You can either download "Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi 1.0.zip" from the download page here on LL, or if you head to github, you have to download a release - releases are linked on the right side, currently there is only one (make sure to download "Cheri.-.Carnalitas.Mundi.1.0.zip", not the source).

thanx

10 hours ago, Notarius said:

well inside .zip ... only directory "Cheri---Carnalitas-Mundi-master" .... no mod file. Inside "Cheri---Carnalitas-Mundi-master" 5 directories [common, events, gfx, history, localization] and 4 files [.gitattributes, descriptor, changelog, README] .. thats it. Downloaded again just to be sure.

Don't know what to tell you, I downloaded it yesterday and mine has the .mod file....

In any case this is an easy problem to fix, no? Just create one.

Make a copy of the descriptor.mod, rename it to Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi.mod then open that file and put in path="C:/Users/"REPLACEWITHYOURPCNAME"/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings III/mod/Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi"

I really like this mod. Excellent work. My wierd sex cult is coming along nicely.

Feature requests:

• If the religion is sex-positive, shouldn't traits such as rakish also give positive bonuses?
  • Would it be possible to gove beyond "acceptance" with adultery doctrines to "encouraged" (or similar) so that you get positive effects of sleeping around instead of negative (e.g., with spouses or "wild oats".) Ideally this should be reflected in event texts.

One issue with the Youthful Rulers tenet - the abdicating ruler remains head of house and, with various health boosts, can stay alive for 40+ years after abdication. This means I needed to murder my parent/grandparent to maintain head of house (and dynasty) status, else head of dynasty kept passing around the AI branches of the dynasty.

If it's possible to forcibly disqualify the abdicated ruler from head of house status or to force it to be handed down with the landed titles that would be ideal, but if not then it may be necessary to have the abdication straight-up kill the retiring ruler.

On 10/2/2020 at 12:36 PM, sakira1993 said:

I love that this is compatible with Religion customizable sins and virtues, more religion doctrines tenets slots more religious doctrines + their compatibility patches. Keep up the good work guys, carnalitas will become something really awesome soon.

I can't seem to find it compatible. Prostitution is gone and with the tenet/doctrine comp patch it's all gone.

41 minutes ago, Baalshazar said:

I can't seem to find it compatible. Prostitution is gone and with the tenet/doctrine comp patch it's all gone.

It's not compatible. More tenets modifies tenets file. I made it "compatible" by replacing tenets in More Tenets with those in Mundi. My load order is
X.More tenets

X.More doctrines

X.Customizable sins

X.Comp patch

X.Carnalitas and Mundi.

You can try to replace core tenets file in More Tenets/common/religion/doctrines with one I provided in attachment. I don't know shit about modding this game but it seems to work fine.

EDIT. Don't forget to actually enable all features in game rules. You said prostitution was not working, for me it did without any changes. Only thing missing was naturally tenets modifications. Other mod conflict perhaps?

image.png.083c2fd3d503056335e579f89c3ddf9a.png

rt_core_tenets.txt

Updated to 1.1.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:01 PM, kalleklovn said:

If the religion is sex-positive, shouldn't traits such as rakish also give positive bonuses?

"Rakish" implies that your use of sex as a coping mechanism is becoming unhealthy. I think a sex-positive society would still recognize if someone is developing a fixation and neglecting their concubines/their responsibilities.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:01 PM, kalleklovn said:

Would it be possible to gove beyond "acceptance" with adultery doctrines to "encouraged" (or similar) so that you get positive effects of sleeping around instead of negative (e.g., with spouses or "wild oats".) Ideally this should be reflected in event texts.

Will look into this.

On 10/7/2020 at 11:48 PM, 123789654 said:

One issue with the Youthful Rulers tenet - the abdicating ruler remains head of house and, with various health boosts, can stay alive for 40+ years after abdication. This means I needed to murder my parent/grandparent to maintain head of house (and dynasty) status, else head of dynasty kept passing around the AI branches of the dynasty.

It doesn't look like there's an easy way to fix this. I may have to get rid of the abdicated ruler. Will see about things in a future update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 1:11 PM, Ninez_YoRHa said:

It's not compatible. More tenets modifies tenets file. I made it "compatible" by replacing tenets in More Tenets with those in Mundi. My load order is
X.More tenets

X.More doctrines

X.Customizable sins

X.Comp patch

X.Carnalitas and Mundi.

You can try to replace core tenets file in More Tenets/common/religion/doctrines with one I provided in attachment. I don't know shit about modding this game but it seems to work fine.

EDIT. Don't forget to actually enable all features in game rules. You said prostitution was not working, for me it did without any changes. Only thing missing was naturally tenets modifications. Other mod conflict perhaps?

image.png.083c2fd3d503056335e579f89c3ddf9a.png

rt_core_tenets.txt 60.28 kB · 19 downloads

Thank you for the explanation, could I get a little bit more info to help me get these mods working together? Where do you find the core tenets file specifically? Is it in the "Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings III" folder directory or the "Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\Mods" directory?

Just wanted to confirm as mods from the workshop do not appear in the Mods folder as they do when you are installing manually, so I am still trying to find where the game stores the actual workshop files to modify. If I can figure this out I am also going to try and modify "Four tenants for faith conversion" from the workshop the same way as I prefer it personally for the cleaner UI.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I think I may have managed to find it! I used your work around Ninez and pasted the relevant code into the conflicting mod.

Actual path was "Steam\steamapps\workshop\content"

- You then need to figure out which directory relates to your CK3 game and again which mods are which (as the file names are all strings of numbers).

- You can then follow the above instructions as written.

On 10/2/2020 at 5:18 PM, Cheri Song said:

becoming a Taoist immortal through sex.

What's the point of pseudo-immortality if characters age(!) and die of natural death at ~100 (when combined with Herculean/Amazon trait)? Watching wrinkles on their faces/bodies for 2/3 of their 'immortal' life?

Also prostitution doesn't count into the number of 'laying' (this is especially weird for female characters, who don't need to rely on a boner to get laid).

Moreover, "immortal" characters are unable to prostitute themselves after 45 (+women are unable to conceive a child).

Thank you for the mod anyways! It was very fun to play as the mod ideas are totally great in general, but really need some additional adjustments.

On 10/19/2020 at 3:18 PM, Ozvelpoon said:

Thank you for the explanation, could I get a little bit more info to help me get these mods working together? Where do you find the core tenets file specifically? Is it in the "Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings III" folder directory or the "Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\Mods" directory?

Just wanted to confirm as mods from the workshop do not appear in the Mods folder as they do when you are installing manually, so I am still trying to find where the game stores the actual workshop files to modify. If I can figure this out I am also going to try and modify "Four tenants for faith conversion" from the workshop the same way as I prefer it personally for the cleaner UI.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I think I may have managed to find it! I used your work around Ninez and pasted the relevant code into the conflicting mod.

Actual path was "Steam\steamapps\workshop\content"

- You then need to figure out which directory relates to your CK3 game and again which mods are which (as the file names are all strings of numbers).

- You can then follow the above instructions as written.

I was not very active around CK3 recently so sorry for not responding in time. Glad you made it work. What I also noticed is that Mundi modifies 00_christianity and some other religions therefore you will not see all the intended effects of More Doctrines without merging them/creating a compatibility patch. Right now when you get in game you can create a new branch of religion and customize everything but base Catholicism for instance won't have all doctrines (like Holy Text etc.). What you can do is copy More Doctrines features from /religion/religions/00_(let's say christianity) to the same file in Mundi. It will take some time in notepad++. I'd gladly upload a ready file I had but unfortunately I had to do a complete reinstall of CK3. One day I'll make an actual compatibility patch instead of merging and modifying existing mods.

And of course new religions added in Mundi won't have extra doctrines so I guess you can copy same ones from Catholicism. (lazy fix and probably not accurate to the lore but hey if it works...)

New update is out, featuring some bug fixes.

On 10/22/2020 at 12:10 AM, listenhere0 said:

how do i convert to any of the new faiths

Religion view --> View All Faiths --> navigate to the faith you want to convert to.

5 hours ago, YuriiH said:

What's the point of pseudo-immortality if characters age(!) and die of natural death at ~100 (when combined with Herculean/Amazon trait)? Watching wrinkles on their faces/bodies for 2/3 of their 'immortal' life?

Also prostitution doesn't count into the number of 'laying' (this is especially weird for female characters, who don't need to rely on a boner to get laid).

Moreover, "immortal" characters are unable to prostitute themselves after 45 (+women are unable to conceive a child).

Thank you for the mod anyways! It was very fun to play as the mod ideas are totally great in general, but really need some additional adjustments.

The "immortality" decision does not represent literal immortality, but the veneration of the character in Xuansu as a xian (roughly "saint"; a human who has transcended to immortal magic god status; usually translated as "immortal").

I will be keeping an eye on how the Make Love tracking works. However, it isn't supposed to be something that's easy to accomplish in the first place, so I'm ok if most characters will never have the opportunity to get it. It's more of a flavor thing for practitioners to strive towards.

Hello, im new to CK3 (and CK in general), but... while i can see the options, i dont seem to be able to use any of them? Like trying to convert to a new religion costs more piety than ive ever managed to get before my ruler dies, trying to make my own religion costs thousands. Theres no way to make a custom ruler that starts with any of those. Converting, even if i managed to get the points would appearently turn every other faction hostile if im reading the tooltips right.

So i guess... whats the point of literally any of this? To maybe if your lucky find a spouse with a busty trait or pray to god your heir is bisexual? Maybe get to try a new religion after playing for eight hours?

I feel like there has to be something im missing but i cant find it. :<

5 hours ago, keiiy said:

Hello, im new to CK3 (and CK in general), but... while i can see the options, i dont seem to be able to use any of them? Like trying to convert to a new religion costs more piety than ive ever managed to get before my ruler dies, trying to make my own religion costs thousands. Theres no way to make a custom ruler that starts with any of those. Converting, even if i managed to get the points would appearently turn every other faction hostile if im reading the tooltips right.

So i guess... whats the point of literally any of this? To maybe if your lucky find a spouse with a busty trait or pray to god your heir is bisexual? Maybe get to try a new religion after playing for eight hours?

I feel like there has to be something im missing but i cant find it. :<

Creating a new religion or even just converting to a minor heresy is a very big decision in-game.  Your old faith does consider you hostile, yes, but if you are a popular ruler many of your vassals will convert with you at least.  The amount of piety necessary is a lot, but it is modified by a few major factors.  First, if your current faith has low Fervor, it is MUCH cheaper to convert/create faiths.  Secondly, there are Perks within the Learning tree, Apostate and Prophet, which reduce the cost of Conversion by 75% and the cost of faith Creation by 50%, respectively.  One of those perks is practically a must.  Still, it should cost you most of your piety, since it is a huge undertaking within the game.  It is admittedly slow and risky, and if that isn't to your taste then you could use console commands to give yourself the requisite piety and just go from there, since frankly there should be an option to start as a custom ruler/religion, they just haven't added it yet (will probably come in a later DLC).

Hey there,so,I looked at the post for someone who could have made this same question,but,either I didn't search properly or no one really asked this.Reading the mod's description it says that its compatible with anything that doesn't edits the current religions and tenets,so I thought: "If the thing is editing the files,then I suppose adding new ones should be ok,right? ",but then I read another message saying that religion mods need to edit the entire file,then I got confused.The real question is,is this mod compatible (specifically) with the Adroit,Debauchery,Allfather and Nudity Laws.

If not can I take my luck in trying to load the game with all of them ? What behaviour will the gaame take ?

(Also,this is my first post here,until now I litteraly only used the site for downloading WhickedWhims related stuff,so sorry if I already broke any rule,angered someone,and for the bad writing)

@Cheri Song

Thoughts on tenets/doctrines:

• Polyamory could be folded into adultery doctrines as a level beyond "accepted" (see my earlier wish for "encouraged" adultery); this may require distinguishing between male/female adultery which isn't in polyamory.
  • Divine Marriage could be folded into cosanginuity as a level beyond "unrestricted" (it's encouraged, not only allowed).
  • If getting "old" (40+) ruler to abdicate is impossible (wrt dynasty head), Youthful Rulers and Ritual Suicide could perhaps be merged? I don't know if this is truly necessary or desired, though.

These are of course mere suggestions. Keep doing the lord's smutty, smutty work :)

An alternative thought for youthful rulers wrt dynasty head: Have the old ruler abdicate, then a couple of days later have them die of natural causes. Dynasty/house had should revert to the new ruler, and the player is less likely to care about dead non-player characters (even if they're former player characters). You'd avoid having to have a "you have died" screen pop up.