17 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I got the prostitution tradition, but sadly to language problems I'm not entirely sure what it does ingame. It looks weird with a german base game^^ I have a slave as prostitute and I still loose faith. Why do i loose faith and not her?

You mean the erotic court ethos? It basically allows an erotic theme court and at the highest level you can recruit three courtiers as potential concubines. In the tradition I think there was a prostitution tradition. This one works similar to that of polygamous and concubines tradition. It will ignore the faith stance but might lose piety if said faith is against the tradition.

57 minutes ago, sagimine1 said:

You mean the erotic court ethos? It basically allows an erotic theme court and at the highest level you can recruit three courtiers as potential concubines. In the tradition I think there was a prostitution tradition. This one works similar to that of polygamous and concubines tradition. It will ignore the faith stance but might lose piety if said faith is against the tradition.

I have the courtesan tradition but my religion is irish isle christianity. So I don't think I can use any of it. And my irish culture already allows me 3 extra wifes. Can I have concubines too?

And I play as male ruler so I doubt I will notice much of this content ^^

Edited by xyzxyz
6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I have the courtesan tradition but my religion is irish isle christianity. So I don't think I can use any of it. And my irish culture already allows me 3 extra wifes. Can I have concubines too?

And I play as male ruler so I doubt I will notice much of this content ^^

In your case you can still recruit them but cannot have them as concubines because your culture tradition polygamous nature still supersede regardless of faith or court ethos. Also, keep in mind that recruiting does not automatically makes them your concubines. You will have manually make them your concubine. Once again that is your culture and/or faith allow concubage in the first place.

Edited by sagimine1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 2:09 PM, xyzxyz said:

Is there a text/dialogues file that I can translate into german? With a non-eglish basegame the textboxes are basically unreadable because most of the text is missing.

These file should in the localization folder for each mod you want to add other languages for. Basically you would create a temp file for each items and rewrite them as German. Also make sure they are properly id, else the game will not detect them.

6 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

These file should in the localization folder for each mod you want to add other languages for. Basically you would create a temp file for each items and rewrite them as German. Also make sure they are properly id, else the game will not detect them.

It has german localization files. But I have to check if all have been translated or if it was another mod that bothered me.

9 hours ago, jojojo333333 said:

When I tried to install this mod or Carnalitas Dei the launcher say installation has failed, path in this mod is invalid or does not exist. Can anyone help please?

Make you remove old mod files in the mod folder then add the updated version. The launcher seems to recognize old mod files and not the new one. Also in the launcher application in the mod list section look for a reload installed mod and check the clear cache options. This should resolve your issue.

14 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

Make you remove old mod files in the mod folder then add the updated version. The launcher seems to recognize old mod files and not the new one. Also in the launcher application in the mod list section look for a reload installed mod and check the clear cache options. This should resolve your issue.

Yup that did it. Thank you so much.

I don't appear to be getting any of the yearly random events, are they gated behind having the Erotic Cultural ethos? Everything else appears to be working as expected.

Here's my load order. Perhaps another mod is superseding it? Ignore the caution signs, they're wrong. Those mods are working fine.

image.png.86df98effeeea394088cefc8c2c3581e.png

Edited by KingOfCairo

I believe this mod conflicts with Succession Expanded, which adds additional succession laws and modifies a bunch of existing titles' laws for historical authenticity (Ireland starting out Tanist, as example). I can't think of any other mod I have that would conflict as this is the one that adds Futanari Elective, thus modifying the game's files I suspect?

With this mod and Succession Expanded, it seems to break inheritance, leading to the elected candidate inheriting all the titles underneath the top-tier title that your current leader owned regardless of realm succession law. This leads to the majority of your children not inheriting. It looks like it "ignores" all sub-titles of the top-tier title with the elective law, treating only titles that are de jure outside of your top-tier title as your only titles you have to distribute amongst your heirs. 

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

could it be possible to work as prostitute over the age of 45 if you're succubus and/or immortal? I try to fix it on my own, but did not find the file with the age in it!

Or just to add a power to the succubus to make yourself younger?

Edited by CaCO3
4 hours ago, CaCO3 said:

Greetings,

could it be possible to work as prostitute over the age of 45 if you're succubus and/or immortal? I try to fix it on my own, but did not find the file with the age in it!

Or just to add a power to the succubus to make yourself younger?

You can by pass the age limitation. Locate the file in the prostitution mod folder (carnalitas main mod)  that regulate the age limitation; carn_prostitution_decisions.

Here the section is mind

is_valid = {
        custom_description = {
            text = "carn_effective_age_under_value_cutoff"
            value = carn_prostitution_age_cutoff
            effective_age < carn_prostitution_age_cutoff

##################------> Need to find the method that validate traits as a legitimate value.

try adding trait = immortal. See if that works for your.
        }
    }

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 1:14 AM, sagimine1 said:

You can by pass the age limitation. Locate the file in the prostitution mod folder (carnalitas main mod)  that regulate the age limitation; carn_prostitution_decisions.

Here the section is mind

is_valid = {
        custom_description = {

##################------> Need to find the method that validate traits as a legitimate value.

try adding trait = immortal. See if that works for your.
        }
    }

Thanks to your advice I managed to figure out how to do it.

If anyone wants to recreate it for themselves, you just have to open up the file Carnalitas\common\decisions\carn_prostitution_decisions.txt

In there look for the block sagimine1 posted and replace it with the following:

is_valid = {
		OR = {
			custom_description = {
			}
			has_trait = cdol_succubus
		}
	}

That line is specifically for Daughters of Lust's succubus trait.

If you want to add any more traits, just adding a new has_trait line right under the succubus line (or replace the current one).

Keep in mind that the trait name is case-sensitive. So CDOL_Succubus for example would not work.

Additionally I found that the cut-off point age is defined in Carnalitas\common\script_values\carn_prostitution_values.txt. There you can repalce the default age with whatever you wish for.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
  • 1 month later...