Prettier Bandits v0.9.2 SSE

View File

I did not make this mod. I have ported the mod to Skyrim Special Edition with the permission from the author, EinarrTheRed. For full description, please see the original mod: Prettier Bandits

Requirements:
ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized
ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_1
ApachiiSkyHairMale_v_1_2_Optimized

In case you are wondering: yes, you can have both KS Hairdos and ApachiiSkyHair.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/20/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized, ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_1, ApachiiSkyHairMale_v_1_2_Optimized
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, DanteGreenwood said:

I need this mod, ngl, but the thalmor females have the dark face fix and nothing seems to solve it...

This mod came out recently.

I haven't tried it out yet because I don't have many npcs that experience this issue, however it is the top mod right now so I assume it works as intended.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had this working then I installed a Stand alone follower it went blackface since then I've uninstalled the follower and reinstalled PB but I'm still getting the bug

tried the Face Discoloration Fix above but no dice ,

anyone got any ideas (other than a complete rebuild of my install)?

On 3/11/2021 at 2:37 PM, fatbloke69 said:

I had this working then I installed a Stand alone follower it went blackface since then I've uninstalled the follower and reinstalled PB but I'm still getting the bug

tried the Face Discoloration Fix above but no dice ,

anyone got any ideas (other than a complete rebuild of my install)?

Move the mod to the bottom of the load order.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2022 at 7:46 PM, astor said:

This is the only mod i have that uses Apachii Hairs (and i'd like to remove that mod).  Possible to get a version with vanilla or KS hairs?

Using KS Hairdos instead of Apachii is EinarrTheRed's goal for 2.0, and 1.0 already has a handful of unique NPCs that use them instead. Have a read of the original mod thread (this post in particular) though, since it sounds like it'll be a while before we see the changeover.

• 1 year later...