[mod] Rimnudeworld

5 hours ago, Tory187 said:

nah thats fine. The mod uses loadfolders. its loading the "Base" folder and that has Defs folder in the right spot. If the race support defs are not working then the races likely changed their race defnames/pawnkinds and need to be updated.

I messed around with the files a bit but I'm not getting anywhere. Could you point out which names exactly would need to be changed? The Race Support patches themselves are pretty simple files but I'm failing to figure out which names I need to match up with which ones from the race mod files.

Also, unrelated but the link to the Animal Addon mod gives me an access denied error 1020

7 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Could you point out which names exactly would need to be changed? The Race Support patches themselves are pretty simple files but I'm failing to figure out which names I need to match up with which ones from the race mod files.

defName up top just needs to be a unique name that represents that racesupport def. raceNames needs to list all of the defNames of the races you are applying the race support def to. If you would like to be more specific and target their pawnkinds you can do that as well. Just list the pawnkind defs in that node as well. Then you list the defnames of the rjw hediff parts for each type. They are chosen randomly so you can add more of the same to increase their odds of being chosen.

7 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Also, unrelated but the link to the Animal Addon mod gives me an access denied error 1020

yeaaaaaaa, looks like Discord doesnt let you download Discord hosted files outside of Discord now... File is uploaded to LL now.

hello im having an issue with the harmony patch causing large amounts of lag with more than 1 pawn on the screen at a time. I just updated all the requirements and recommended you gave, it might have been a change on harmonys end since they updated recently.

Error rendering pawn portrait: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at RimNudeWorld.HarmonyPatch_AddBodyGraphicForRJW.Postfix (Verse.PawnRenderer __instance, Verse.Pawn ___pawn, UnityEngine.Vector3 rootLoc, System.Single angle, System.Boolean renderBody, Verse.Rot4 bodyFacing, Verse.RotDrawMode bodyDrawType, Verse.PawnRenderFlags flags)

installed the latest (i think?) versions of rimnude, OTYnude, and sized apparel, and HAR, for 1.3

the default rimnude textures are still rendering underneath the OTY retextures, resulting in double-nipples for the nipples-tiny breast sizes for the thin bodyshape, and double penises

i don't have any alien races, only humans

f2edecbf7562e7f15a2ebc35c21bd80e.png

Having installed one of my favorite mods for the Avali race, I tried to start a new game, and at the character selection stage I get errors that do not allow me to start a new game. Something related to the render, all the Avali from the RimVali: Far From Avalon mod remain invisible. I can't choose from two mods one, please help solve the problem.

Error rendering pawn portrait: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimNudeWorld.HarmonyPatch_SwapBodyGraphicForRJW.Postfix (Verse.PawnGraphicSet __instance) [0x00001] in <fd609aac06214303a8ed6046e68770e1>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch8(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch9(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00032] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00048] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Beds2DPatch.RenderPatch.PawnRenderer_RenderCache_Prefix (Verse.PawnRenderer __instance, Verse.Pawn ___pawn, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] ___tmpOriginalColors, Verse.Rot4 rotation, System.Single& angle, UnityEngine.Vector3 positionOffset, System.Boolean renderHead, System.Boolean renderBody, System.Boolean portrait, System.Boolean renderHeadgear, System.Boolean renderClothes, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] overrideApparelColor, System.Nullable`1[T] overrideHairColor, System.Boolean stylingStation) [0x001b9] in <860333d2759945fb991dd437e9117832>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Beds2DPatch.RenderPatch:PawnRenderer_RenderCache_Prefix (Verse.PawnRenderer,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, System.ValueTuple`2<UnityEngine.Color, bool>>,Verse.Rot4,single&,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer:Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderCache_Patch2 (Verse.PawnRenderer,Verse.Rot4,single,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer:OnPostRender ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer:RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer.RenderPawn_Patch2 (RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer,Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.RenderTexture,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,single,Verse.Rot4,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
RimWorld.PortraitsCache:RenderPortrait (Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.RenderTexture,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,Verse.Rot4,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PortraitsCache:RimWorld.PortraitsCache.Get_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector2,Verse.Rot4,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,bool,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns:RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns.DrawPortraitArea_Patch2 (RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns,UnityEngine.Rect)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns:RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns.DoWindowContents_Patch1 (RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns,UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Heyo all,

having a problem with the Equium race.

Genitals are rendered for females, both vagina and penis, as soon as I add them.

Genitals are not rendered for males though...just an empty crotch. :/

I already tried adding defName="Alien_SMaleEquium" and defName="Alien_KEquium" to the Patch .xml, but that did nothing.

Also tried putting the Equium race on a different spot in the load order.

Every other race, no matter if male or female, has the genitals added ... just the Equium males don't.

Really would appreciate any help, I'm out of ideas.

Oh yeah I should probably mention here too, I did update rimnude unofficial for basic 1.4 support. Its just that well. I disabled all C# for 1.4. This means none of the fancy revealing apparel stuff, everyone will have erections all the time, can't choose to have pubes off or choose which ones ya want, ya da ya da ya da. Should be functional, babies and children have whack offsets at the moment. Looking to fix that for humans pretty soon though.

If you have knowledge of c# and want to contribute feel free to make a merge request on the git.