[mod] Rimnudeworld

On 5/6/2022 at 12:11 AM, Nelsoness said:

Hello there! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is my first post here (since 2017~)... And I bringed a gift!
I made a collection of dragon shlongs for the "Race to the Rim" mod as an addon to Rimnude - AA. It is a simple pack of textures without any line of code.

Requirements:
1. Race to the Rim (obviously);
2. Rimnude - Animal Addon;

Installation:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Extract the "RttR" archive to your "Rimnude - Animal Addon" folder.

The path must look like this:
    .../Rimworld/Mods/Rimnude - Animal Addon/RttR/Textures/...

2. Still in the "Rimnude - AA" folder, overwrite the original "LoadFolders.xml" with my own file.

OR

Simply add a line: <li IfModActive="sargoskar.racetotherim">RttR</li> to your LoadFolders.xml.

3. Enjoy your play!

image.jpeg.2dccd6c4a8663829b46924c8e7b6d21e.jpeg

P.S. All textures were drawn by me. If you like them, feel free to use them whenever you want.
P.P.S. Sry for my English, it's not my native language

More screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

2.png.b16576af06df6826448bf204fa91146c.png

image.png.7bd5bc5a1246c0ed42533f321de2e8e5.png

image.png.359d8da8e529807fd0abb2b7ed9b6610.png

May 8, 2022 - Updated: redrewed some textures (razorwhip, hotburple), colour correction, small offset fixes.

LoadFolders.xml 1.53 kB · 14 downloads

RttR.zip 249.26 kB · 11 downloads

Thank you! I was looking for this

On 5/5/2022 at 9:11 PM, Nelsoness said:

Hello there! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is my first post here (since 2017~)... And I bringed a gift!
I made a collection of dragon shlongs for the "Race to the Rim" mod as an addon to Rimnude - AA. It is a simple pack of textures without any line of code.

Requirements:
1. Race to the Rim (obviously);
2. Rimnude - Animal Addon;

Installation:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Extract the "RttR" archive to your "Rimnude - Animal Addon" folder.

The path must look like this:
    .../Rimworld/Mods/Rimnude - Animal Addon/RttR/Textures/...

2. Still in the "Rimnude - AA" folder, overwrite the original "LoadFolders.xml" with my own file.

OR

Simply add a line: <li IfModActive="sargoskar.racetotherim">RttR</li> to your LoadFolders.xml.

3. Enjoy your play!

image.jpeg.2dccd6c4a8663829b46924c8e7b6d21e.jpeg

P.S. All textures were drawn by me. If you like them, feel free to use them whenever you want.
P.P.S. Sry for my English, it's not my native language

More screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

2.png.b16576af06df6826448bf204fa91146c.png

image.png.7bd5bc5a1246c0ed42533f321de2e8e5.png

image.png.359d8da8e529807fd0abb2b7ed9b6610.png

May 8, 2022 - Updated: redrewed some textures (razorwhip, hotburple), colour correction, small offset fixes.

LoadFolders.xml 1.53 kB · 19 downloads

RttR.zip 249.26 kB · 16 downloads

I remember how i tried to add something for scaled world, it's a new one mod, and idk why it's don't work xD just genetals don't appear in game. How to fix it idk.
Also, i see in LoadFolder a lot other castoms additions. You did it byself too? Jsut interesting how Nihhal Looks :D Anyway i did my own and it's work, just itnteresting.

19 hours ago, gladiator5 said:

I remember how i tried to add something for scaled world, it's a new one mod, and idk why it's don't work xD just genetals don't appear in game. How to fix it idk.
Also, i see in LoadFolder a lot other castoms additions. You did it byself too? Jsut interesting how Nihhal Looks :D Anyway i did my own and it's work, just itnteresting.

No, I added to LoadFolder.xml only the "<li IfModActive="sargoskar.racetotherim">RttR</li>" line. Which (oversimplified) means: "Hey, Animal Addon, if there is an active mod with a packageId "sargoskar.racetotherim", could you load the "RttR" textures pls, thx".
Soo if you made a pack of textures for Scaled World, you also need to "tell" the mod to load it (by editing the LoadFolder.xml) ?

17 hours ago, Nelsoness said:

No, I added to LoadFolder.xml only the "<li IfModActive="sargoskar.racetotherim">RttR</li>" line. Which (oversimplified) means: "Hey, Animal Addon, if there is an active mod with a packageId "sargoskar.racetotherim", could you load the "RttR" textures pls, thx".
Soo if you made a pack of textures for Scaled World, you also need to "tell" the mod to load it (by editing the LoadFolder.xml) ?

I found in what was problem, when i download mod again, notise what information about mod have a point between Scaled World, and my old doesn't. Because mod didn't work.
Hmmm Maybe Monster Hunter World mod have the same problem? I not sure, but need to cheak.

On 5/19/2022 at 11:19 PM, Nelsoness said:

Now i know why load order looks differend xD I just didn't update this mod, i even didn't know about that. well Now i know. And yeah see more additions.
But MonsterHanter mod i still can't make work good, how it making work i don't know, tried a few times change and loat order and other things and still didn't work.

Ok, shit broke with the new moyo updates image.png.9ed05b0548462d2aeed4b34da1e54cd9.png I think it's because it's loading multiple bodies at same time, but how do i even fix?

Edit2: Moyo added tongue as body part, maybe that's the problem?

Edit3: Nvm, fixed, it was my own stupidity on trying to make things my way.

Edited by howlerleech

Is there an easy way to make my custom race mods use the OTY nude body instead of their custom one? I keep ending up with a super diverse colony of 10 different races and it's getting tedious trying to maintain outfits when each race can only use its respective handful of clothes/armors plus I'd really like to use Chaeren's vanilla gear.

I've never dealt with xml's before but could I either just change the texture path in the race def or copy and overwrite the custom races pngs with OTY's pngs? Would that cause issues with races that already have rimnudeworld support like the Nyaron for example? Like wouldn't that cause the genitalia to show mid stomach as it's trying to compensate for the body difference?

Basically, I'd just like to have all my races that are close enough to the OTY body, Nyaron, Oni, etc, use it.

Now about the offset of Female BB's breasts there seems to be a bit of a problem
One breast is in the correct position (left for me), while the other is outside the body (right for me).
I would like to know which file to modify to allow me to align it manually
I'm sorry, English is not my native language, I'm doing this with the help of a translator

(I was going to upload a picture for illustration purposes, but I found that the picture was corrupted after uploading)

2 hours ago, BearRain said:

Now about the offset of Female BB's breasts there seems to be a bit of a problem
One breast is in the correct position (left for me), while the other is outside the body (right for me).
I would like to know which file to modify to allow me to align it manually
I'm sorry, English is not my native language, I'm doing this with the help of a translator

(I was going to upload a picture for illustration purposes, but I found that the picture was corrupted after uploading)

After rackin my head forever on this I finally realized its OTY-nude overwriting those offsets and causing this. ill update OTY's patches to address this later.

6 hours ago, Tory187 said:

After rackin my head forever on this I finally realized its OTY-nude overwriting those offsets and causing this. ill update OTY's patches to address this later.

Thank you for your reply and look forward to your next update!

But I didn't enable the mod OTY-nude(https://gitgud.io/Tory/oty-nude-unofficial/-/tree/master), if I enabled it, the genitals would have been misplaced too.And it is not compatible with some mods, I'm waiting for those authors to update this part (such as Pregnancy Stage Graphics and Cumflation Graphics)

By the way, for FemaleBB, if the comment about FemaleBB in LoadFolders.xml is removed, it does solve the problem of having two breasts, but this will result in no breasts with clothes on.

Edited by BearRain
2 hours ago, BearRain said:

Thank you for your reply and look forward to your next update!

But I didn't enable the mod OTY-nude(https://gitgud.io/Tory/oty-nude-unofficial/-/tree/master), if I enabled it, the genitals would have been misplaced too.And it is not compatible with some mods, I'm waiting for those authors to update this part (such as Pregnancy Stage Graphics and Cumflation Graphics)

By the way, for FemaleBB, if the comment about FemaleBB in LoadFolders.xml is removed, it does solve the problem of having two breasts, but this will result in no breasts with clothes on.

Both are now updated. And yeah its a trade off with the rimnude femaleBB textures. You get better compatibility with rimnude parts when nude but a void for a chest when wearing clothes. This is why its disabled by default.

Hello, I have a little problem that I can't deal with.

Every naked pawn seems to have double amount of breasts, genitals and sometimes faces. I've tried changeing the order of the mods but nothing seems to work, please tell me what do I need to do or provide you with in order to fix this.

double genitals.png

23 minutes ago, Petero48 said:

Hello, I have a little problem that I can't deal with.

Every naked pawn seems to have double amount of breasts, genitals and sometimes faces. I've tried changeing the order of the mods but nothing seems to work, please tell me what do I need to do or provide you with in order to fix this.

double genitals.png

uhh, do you use children mod?

Post a hugslog if reporting bugs. Otherwise, don't expect anyone to be able to help you.

Edited by Tory187
1 minute ago, Petero48 said:

Prob yes, sorry new to this that's why I asked what do I need to provide.
Here's a link https://gist.github.com/6a9795a78f3f8716a11ad6de7c9b1e32

Alright, mainly I think you just need to reread or read for the first time the description of sized apparel. Shouldnt cause the double face issue. facial anims might be conflicting with something. Children mods can randomly cause addons to duplicate but I dont believe that is what is happening here, its just you didnt you read.

Ok, so I'm not sure what's going on here. All the dudes have their dongers hanging out, outside their pants and a lot of them are spawning with female breasts. Any idea what could be causing this?

Edit: ok so the breast thing was just something I did, misunderstanding the RJW definition of 'trap'. The dicks out thing seems to have stopped, but the smaller pawns from my children mod have penises that are hanging disconnected below their bodies. Any way to avoid this?

Edited by alwen

Finally got around to fixing offsets for children. Update Rimnude Unofficial for fix.

16 hours ago, alwen said:

All the dudes have their dongers hanging out

That I think is caused by CE or other modded clothing. Sometimes just putting a hat on makes the game realize they are wearing pants.