[mod] Rimnudeworld

Yeah, this seems to be a known HAR bug.

Alright, after some browsing I've come to the decision not to use HAR (at least until they properly update/fix it) or any of its dependencies since they're basically not integrated at all or have some major bugs.

Edited by yoyoman69

Hi Tory187, thanks for everything. Any idea why body parts disappear during sex when they're also wearing a combination of some apparel such as...?

• slave body strap + nipple vibrators
  • backpack + nipple vibrators
  • ball gag alone
  • and some other items

Is there something in the XML I can tweak for these items so breasts aren't removed during sex? I don't mind the items disappearing during it if the body parts stay. Its just a few items that seem to do this.

image.png.f772ff161f31fc70b1bb954073999d23.png

Otherwise it all renders well enough while not having sex and wearing the same items...

image.png.0f3f3e4d291459343e1554a76fe332ee.png

I have a lot of mods. I know some are for older version but haven't had other issues yet:
https://gist.github.com/652e8ee8a2f2c97beacabea02da3d64e

Thanks again!

5 hours ago, lonenglish said:

Hi Tory187, thanks for everything. Any idea why body parts disappear during sex when they're also wearing a combination of some apparel such as...?

• slave body strap + nipple vibrators
  • backpack + nipple vibrators
  • ball gag alone
  • and some other items

Is there something in the XML I can tweak for these items so breasts aren't removed during sex? I don't mind the items disappearing during it if the body parts stay. Its just a few items that seem to do this.

image.png.f772ff161f31fc70b1bb954073999d23.png

Otherwise it all renders well enough while not having sex and wearing the same items...

image.png.0f3f3e4d291459343e1554a76fe332ee.png

I have a lot of mods. I know some are for older version but haven't had other issues yet:
https://gist.github.com/652e8ee8a2f2c97beacabea02da3d64e

Thanks again!

Hmm odd, not sure what the cause of this is. Could play around with RJW's setting for apparel usage during sex. It seems as if the clothing is entering a hidden state rather than an unequipped state. Clothing needs to be basically fully unequipped usually for HAR to recognize that particular body part is not covered. Though having sized apparel should have triggered its graphics if there are sized apparel support for the clothes.

14 minutes ago, Astraunnass said:

Same issue here 

Look at sized apparel's settings

9 hours ago, victor1948 said:

can someone share the load order in the game i have a problem when editing a character im try use this mod and Sized Apparel Retexture

I have a long list of mods but I think mine looks something like this:

1. Harmony  (has to be the very first mod)
  2. Core (that's the game)
  3. Rimworld DLCs
  4. Hugslib 
  5. Other Mods
  6. Humanoid Alien Races
  7. RimNudeWorld
  8. RimJobWorld (put as low as possible in your modlist)
  9. Sized Apparel for RJW
  10. Retexture for Sized Apparel
  11. RJW Add-ons
  12. Performance mods

If you get Hugslib and ctrl + F12 in game, then post the link here, Tory is a wizard at figuring out issues. I think you need #9 for #10. And then you need #8 for #9. I believe you also need #6 for #7.

8 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Hmm odd, not sure what the cause of this is. Could play around with RJW's setting for apparel usage during sex. It seems as if the clothing is entering a hidden state rather than an unequipped state. Clothing needs to be basically fully unequipped usually for HAR to recognize that particular body part is not covered. Though having sized apparel should have triggered its graphics if there are sized apparel support for the clothes.

Hey thanks for the suggestion. Having Preferred clothing for sex: Headgear technically fixes the issue if they're not wearing other clothes. However it also causes them to show all their clothes during sex in general as if it was set to Fully clothed. I vaguely recall that being an issue before 1.4 but not sure. Anyone know a resolution to that?

So close, always something. Either way this feels like 2 steps forward and one back so thank you.

I don't see the issue with other unsized apparel (e.g. suit jacket). 

Do you know if I can edit these items allowing them to be unequipped state in these scenarios?... if that's potentially the issue. I don't know how that is determined. Is there like an unequipDuringSex property that needs to be added somewhere? Pardon my ignorance.

That seems to be the main pattern I see here. It seems like all the items that cause this are not even hidden during sex, because I can still see them (chains from RJW; ballgag, vibrators, blindfold from other extensions). Perhaps the modders intended for them to not be hidden when nude, because that makes sense for these things but unfortunately that means the body parts don't render when used with RimNude during sex because they're technically not nude/unequipped? I tried assigning them to other layers in XML without a noticeable difference. It's almost like there needs to be an unequipped but visible state? I'm obviously not an expert and just stabbing in the dark. Any other ideas or suggestions are welcome. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, lonenglish said:

Hey thanks for the suggestion. Having Preferred clothing for sex: Headgear technically fixes the issue if they're not wearing other clothes. However it also causes them to show all their clothes during sex in general as if it was set to Fully clothed. I vaguely recall that being an issue before 1.4 but not sure. Anyone know a resolution to that?

So close, always something. Either way this feels like 2 steps forward and one back so thank you.

I don't see the issue with other unsized apparel (e.g. suit jacket). 

Do you know if I can edit these items allowing them to be unequipped state in these scenarios?... if that's potentially the issue. I don't know how that is determined. Is there like an unequipDuringSex property that needs to be added somewhere? Pardon my ignorance.

That seems to be the main pattern I see here. It seems like all the items that cause this are not even hidden during sex, because I can still see them (chains from RJW; ballgag, vibrators, blindfold from other extensions). Perhaps the modders intended for them to not be hidden when nude, because that makes sense for these things but unfortunately that means the body parts don't render when used with RimNude during sex because they're technically not nude/unequipped? I tried assigning them to other layers in XML without a noticeable difference. It's almost like there needs to be an unequipped but visible state? I'm obviously not an expert and just stabbing in the dark. Any other ideas or suggestions are welcome. Thanks again.

Test to see if they are displayed properly during sex without animation framework. If they are then it might be something to bring up with c0ffee. I can't figure why else they would display fine out of sex but not during.

14 hours ago, Tory187 said:

-------------------------------------

Hey thanks for the suggestion. Having Preferred clothing for sex: Headgear technically fixes the issue if they're not wearing other clothes. However...

If I untick this option is Resized Apparel settings it almost works...

image.png.132471c64bbd8bcc495ec416e65fad7b.png

...But I get stuff like this. It looks fine in the Character Editor but not in the world:

image.png.753d6009f49c67665299d6ca1228639f.png

Any idea why it looks like it's using different textures for left and right but looks perfect in editor?

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

Test to see if they are displayed properly during sex without animation framework. If they are then it might be something to bring up with c0ffee. I can't figure why else they would display fine out of sex but not during.

Hmm no it still happens with Animation framework removed.

Yeah, so sized apparel is drawing its breasts over rimnudes. I wonder if sized apparel is somehow also disabling rimnudes breasts during sex with that option ticked on? I guess this is more of an issue with sized apparel now lol. Strange it only happens during sex.

7 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Yeah, so sized apparel is drawing its breasts over rimnudes. I wonder if sized apparel is somehow also disabling rimnudes breasts during sex with that option ticked on? I guess this is more of an issue with sized apparel now lol. Strange it only happens during sex.

Well the different breasts issue with that unticked happens all the time, not just during sex.

EDIT: Oh I think I see what you're saying. with it ticked ON it's disabling breasts, when some things are worn.

Edited by lonenglish

Ah I see... With that option off it only draws one side over it. If they both stayed under it might look like in the editor. Wonder why it's just the one. Lol sorry I've been banging my head against this all day. If there's a way to get them both under in this scenario (like the editor) that might work well enough.

EDIT: Oh nvm, there are clipping/duplication issues with side views and tiny sizes. I suppose it makes sense to pursue why Resized Apparel is disabling RimNude body parts while wearing specific items.

image.png.d6744a6ba1587da4f3efdb89167feb96.png

Edited by lonenglish

One thing you could try doing is adjusting the zdepth of rimnude breasts. you can enable dev mode, one of the menus up top (i want to say the second one from left) lets you adjust addons and such. Bit of a complicated mess and hard to find what you would be looking for, especially now that there are two sets of breast addons with addition to the flank udders. You would want to find whatever the zdepth of the right featureless chest south view and adjust that. Keep in mind this change would only be active for that current game session so you would want to know what that value is and then change it in the actual xml of the patch that adds it. umm so in that case just let me know if thats possible in game via dev mode and ill try the add to xml bit lol

4 hours ago, Tory187 said:

One thing you could try doing is adjusting the zdepth of rimnude breasts. you can enable dev mode, one of the menus up top (i want to say the second one from left) lets you adjust addons and such. Bit of a complicated mess and hard to find what you would be looking for, especially now that there are two sets of breast addons with addition to the flank udders. You would want to find whatever the zdepth of the right featureless chest south view and adjust that. Keep in mind this change would only be active for that current game session so you would want to know what that value is and then change it in the actual xml of the patch that adds it. umm so in that case just let me know if thats possible in game via dev mode and ill try the add to xml bit lol

Thank you for showing me this! This will do. Everything that was bothering me is addressed as far as I know. We'll see what else I broke but this seems to work with my skin and setting configurations and the other items for now. 

I can XML all this right? I think I saw the file somewhere digging around earlier... is it \Mods\rimnude-unofficial-master\Common\Defs\RNW_VanillaBase? Or should I patch it somehow?... Patches\NudePatch - Humans? I'm new to making my own tweaks so let me know if you have advice. 

...going to put these here for now because I need to go to sleep lol. It's probably been 12 hours playing around and troubleshooting all this today. Thanks again, hopefully I can XML all this to make it stick.

LEFT SOUTH

image.thumb.png.a8548a5354904241532a289f2c29f785.png

RIGHT SOUTH

image.thumb.png.b3865a95817d8750938c15be44731688.png

LEFT EAST/WEST

image.thumb.png.0565e00b88485a84cd2b1ddb025adc23.png

LEFT NORTH

image.thumb.png.5511ff34b618f4b6465df27e13f98002.png

RIGHT NORTH

image.png.0b76a30306fc4f8aa07236c03a3e7084.png

CROTCH NORTH

image.png.0daf86f554e55eeb6f7eb79167b1aa71.png

ANUS NORTH

image.thumb.png.8b7d7e9ef890b38f12bea3aba1ddf57d.png

CROTCH SOUTH

image.thumb.png.c0e3031bdf0db4e821f22accad7a1f7b.png

The last thing I noticed before playing with this is that my previous issue (when Draw breasts on worn pawn only was ticked) was actually following this pattern/combinations when removing body parts during sex: 

(chains from RJW; or ballgag, vibrators, or blindfold from other extensions etc.) + (any other items that covered genitals)

I don't know if that's helpful if we ever troubleshoot the other issue, but it was a pattern I noticed.

EDIT: deleting duplicate image

Edited by lonenglish
dupe photo
16 hours ago, Tory187 said:

I'm chipping away. Got the right breast fixed in OTYBreastsOffsetPatch but something seems to be overwriting the left breast. Any suggestions for figuring out where it's getting it's values from? It's weird that something seems to be only overwriting the left breast after OTY...

15 minutes ago, lonenglish said:

I'm chipping away. Got the right breast fixed in OTYBreastsOffsetPatch but something seems to be overwriting the left breast. Any suggestions for figuring out where it's getting it's values from? It's weird that something seems to be only overwriting the left breast after OTY...

Ehh whatever. I put OTYNude last in the mod list. Problem solved haha.

18 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Was able to do all of this and address the issues. Thanks again!

On 10/31/2022 at 1:51 PM, Tory187 said:

Yeah lol I did a little reorganizing. All shared files like patches and textures are within the "Common" folder. You will find the human patch in there.

So if I only want Rimnude Animal Addon with Sized Apparel I'd need to have RNW active with its human patch deleted?

On 11/4/2022 at 8:17 PM, Tory187 said:

Ok so OTY nude solving the problem tells me some things. Ill just copy the layer offset settings from that mod into rimnudes. Thanks and good work!

Sorry if that wasn't clear. Loading OTY last allowed it to be the last thing that overwrote offsets, instead of trying to figure out other mod was overwriting and updating after RimNude and OTY. Some other mod I think was overwriting the left breast offsets. At one point I was updating both RumNude and OTY offsets to be the same but something else was still overwriting.

I still had to adjust a lot of offsets to get things lined up but honestly I just hid most of the overlayed breasts. And this is all with Draw breasts on worn pawn only turned OFF because that prevents the issue body parts from disappearing during sex while wearing some items. It was an issue in an issue. I have a lot of mods and it's a bit hacky but finally managed to get what I wanted. Let me know if I can help if anyone decides to pick up the original issue properly and I can walk through it.

EDIT: i.e. if you play with Draw breasts on worn pawn only turned ON everything renders aligned, but body parts disappear during sex when wearing some items.

Edited by lonenglish