[mod] Rimnudeworld

3 hours ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Okay, so i attached penis via surgery "Attach penis (genitals)" on a female pawn, with already had a vagina. All worked just fine but pawn got mood debuff -20 for forever, which i do understand it's there and it's not going anywhere. But even if you remove penis via surgery debuff stays and still it has no expiration date. Is it some sort of bug? I don't see any reasonable explanation why the debuff should stay after removal surgery. Obviously i can use character editor to just remove it, but was just wandering if there is other way as i prefer not to use character editor as it ruins all immersion. I don't have any mods that alter pawn sexual identity or anything that would interfere with RNW.

Edit 1: I just tried attaching penis back via surgery and strange enough dubuff goes away. Yeah something doesn't work here right. Also on separate save before that i tried deleting that mood debuff via character editor and it did nothing as the debuff would just appear back instantly.

Edit 2: I did some digging to recall how all events started. So first of all this pawn was female invader who got her genitals show off. After that while she was POW i attached penis to her and she got debuff "furious about transgender surgery -20" forever. After that i attached vagina to make her proper futa and she got "furious about penis attached" -20 forever insted of previous debuff. Also i tried attaching AND adding penis to another female slave pawn, but she didn't get any debuffs. On the other hand different POW pawn got the mood debuff.

BUG REPORT AND CONCLUSION. READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ TEXT OF WALL ABOVE.

If you remove female pawn's female genitals > attach penis > attach vagina > remove genitals > install vagina you will end up with female pawn with regular set of organs but with endless mood debuff tho there is no penis left. If yoo add penis during this bug it will delete mood debuff but the pawn will have so hated penis but with no mood debuff.

That's nothing to do with rimnude the transgender surgery mood buff/penalty is base rjw it should go away after a in game year or so

36 minutes ago, RedKnight26 said:

still no fix for this btw. I'd greatly appreciate any help in getting some tits back on my alien pawns

Your rimnude and oty nude and i assume sized apparel are pretty out of date. I have no idea what happens to the mod if you use z levels with these mods. Speaking of you have many mods loaded after rjw ones. typically you only want performance mods after rjw. Z levels looks to be fucking up pretty big in your game btw. I dont think its meant to work anymore.

3 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Your rimnude and oty nude and i assume sized apparel are pretty out of date. I have no idea what happens to the mod if you use z levels with these mods. Speaking of you have many mods loaded after rjw ones. typically you only want performance mods after rjw. Z levels looks to be fucking up pretty big in your game btw. I dont think its meant to work anymore.

yeah that sounds about right. Z levels is a new one for me, but it isn't working. I'll get rid of that and reorder the mods, then hopefully get back to you with good news

6 hours ago, RedKnight26 said:

what should I do from here?

You should use Minotaur Race (Continued) instead. Snowcraft hasnt/isn't updating that mod you have, but they did make a standalone patch mod intended to be used with the (Continued) version. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952108442011729920/984550797977198712/Minotaur_Race_RJW_Support.zip

Load that before rimnude.

There is no patch for this Anthro race mod you have, there is a patch however for this anthro race mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2349467636

On 8/13/2022 at 10:31 AM, howlerleech said:

Is there any easy way to remove the balls texture? I don't care about the hediffs and whatnot, i only want to remove the texture.

Bit of a challenge there because the balls are baked into the east penis textures. for south and north they can be easily removed via deleting the addon in the patch.

10 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Bit of a challenge there because the balls are baked into the east penis textures. for south and north they can be easily removed via deleting the addon in the patch.

I managed it, balls are only part of texture of very few penises and just deleting the "balls" section in the race patches worked fine for the rest, the only one that causes errors is the human patch, alien races are fine. Thanks for the answer though.

Edited by howlerleech
19 hours ago, Tory187 said:

You should use Minotaur Race (Continued) instead. Snowcraft hasnt/isn't updating that mod you have, but they did make a standalone patch mod intended to be used with the (Continued) version. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952108442011729920/984550797977198712/Minotaur_Race_RJW_Support.zip

Load that before rimnude.

There is no patch for this Anthro race mod you have, there is a patch however for this anthro race mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2349467636

I'll give that a try. Thanks for all your help

@Tory187 Would you mind explaining something to me? I don't know programming language and i wanted to give texture to mincho, the slime race patch is already there, but the problem is that mincho has 4 "subraces" depending on which kind of "cookie" she consumes to change her body. Question is: is there a way to add all bodies to the same file, or do i have to create a file for each body?

Suddenly those different races get much easier to mod when you stop using boobs textures.

Edited by howlerleech
On 8/16/2022 at 8:46 PM, Wortzenhein said:

Ok so maybe a small stupid question, is it possible to edit any patches to enable or disable the pubes on certain modded species? If so, how would that be done? I'm curious as I kinda wanna enable them for all species and not just for a few

its pretty easy
you first find the nude patch of the race you want
then you search for <path>Genitals/Pubes/Pubes</path>
you then replace that with <path>Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch</path>

On 8/19/2022 at 10:42 PM, ShauaPuta said:

its pretty easy
you first find the nude patch of the race you want
then you search for <path>Genitals/Pubes/Pubes</path>
you then replace that with <path>Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch</path>

Ah, thank you hehe, I'll make a backup of the patch file but I'll give it a shot and see how it goes

Hey, I'm looking to make updates to the animal addon for personal use since not all alpha animals are covered, as well as RTTR dragons, which I use a lot.

I read this in the description:

A texture containing the genital is laid under an animal's graphic when they are having sex, and
   stays there for a couple seconds after. Only requirement for this to work is the variant texture
   having the same path as the original, and having "_Lewd" appended to its file name

And then I went looking in the mod files, and found LoadFolders.xml.

If I add lewd textures in the correct file paths in the mod (I'm used to modifying/editing RW textures so that's no problem), and put a line in the LoadFolders.xml to indicate RTTR dragons mod, will it work? Or is there something else I need to do?

Edit: I messed around and got it working. For some reason nothing in the folders specified by LoadFolders is showing up in game, so I've just been putting my textures in the main textures path and that's been working. Once I've done all the RTTR dragons I might post the files here or something.

Edited by Innitaris
Figured it out

The reason it is not a texture change by default is that it will make the female bb body look silly when they are wearing clothes. The texture removes their breasts so rimnude can add breasts to them. The clothes are designed for breasts to be there.

<!--stuff stuff stuff--> this is a comment in xml

You need to remove the <!-- and --> to enable the xml inside it

This needs to be done in the Loadfolders.xml in root of rimnude folder

Be carefull when doing this, any typo or mistake here will very likely make the mod not work and could even stop rimworld from loading.