[mod] Rimnudeworld

3 hours ago, vain43 said:

Just recently completely reinstalled Rimnude, OTY, and Sized Apparel all from the proper Gits, however female pawns do not render with breasts or genitals

here is log: https://gist.github.com/f0c91d2deb115d648463fb48b765736f

oh god, verbose logging. Skimmed through quickly, verbose logging makes it a pain to look through btw, lots of errors from sized apparel it seems. Try reinstalling it, double check you are using correct settings for it with rimnude. Sized apparel doesnt have a git so make sure you are getting absolute latest from its thread.

On 8/25/2022 at 10:29 AM, Tory187 said:

The reason it is not a texture change by default is that it will make the female bb body look silly when they are wearing clothes. The texture removes their breasts so rimnude can add breasts to them. The clothes are designed for breasts to be there.

<!--stuff stuff stuff--> this is a comment in xml

You need to remove the <!-- and --> to enable the xml inside it

This needs to be done in the Loadfolders.xml in root of rimnude folder

Be carefull when doing this, any typo or mistake here will very likely make the mod not work and could even stop rimworld from loading.

right ok cheers, 

so probably best to leave it as is then aye

thanks for the help.

Heya, a heads-up for anyone who runs into an issue where males always have showing penises, Dubs Apparel Tweaks causes it. I'm not sure if it's possible to tell the mod not to, I haven't done much research on it, just wanna cut down on the debug time for some people.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 12:16 PM, AnonyTM said:

Heya, a heads-up for anyone who runs into an issue where males always have showing penises, Dubs Apparel Tweaks causes it. I'm not sure if it's possible to tell the mod not to, I haven't done much research on it, just wanna cut down on the debug time for some people.

That's annoying. Hopefully it can be fixed. Guess I will just deal with it for now.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, LordZulten said:

I am having issues with the O21 Forgotten Realms races not having Rimnude parts. I see they are compatible but they are the only races that are not spawning with parts. Here is my modlist and here is my log.

You are using rimnude version 2.2.12.1, Forgotten Realms patches got updated with version 2.2.14.10.

Sooooo update rimnude and check if they work now.

Guess I should let the LL peeps know too. RJW updated how it handles udders and now Rimnude unofficial has too. An example of what you can do now with latest rimnude and rjw.

image.png.000a08f3f2a3bb5aa3197d843169081b.png

So yeah rimnude considers udders as just more breasts, dont question it just roll with it lol

Link to Rimnude Unofficial in my sig

Anyone know why bodies seem to be switching when changing load order/mod settings for sized apparel/rimnudeworld?

Also for some reason there's double layer of breasts displayed on a colonist if they're pregnant, which seems like a conflict with sized apparel and rim menstruation vs rimnudeworld, since from my impression sized apparel is drawing the breast changes on top of clothes fine but nude there's a doubling of breasts.

Edited by Durante

I've been trying and failing to get this to work with the RJW Race Support mod you're supposed to use with it. Breasts and genitals do show up but pawns always spawn in with generic genitals rather than race-specific ones (i.e. canine, feline etc). Also, out of the moddes races I'm using the Lupaios race, and only the Lupaios race, shows neither breasts nor genitals no matter what I do. I've been using the Character Editor mod to test them out and Lupaios is the only race where nothing shows up.

Spoiler

image.png.27e02099451a50717b406853e30f4b82.png

These are the RJW-related mods I'm running; I've tried shifting the load order around in any way but nothing changes.

Rimnudeworld is the unoffivial v2.2.14.12 from this thread, RJW Race Support is v10.2.0 from its download page. RJW itself is v5.2.2 and the game version 1.3

The race mods I'm using are from the Steam Workshop pages:

Spoiler

image.png.6704a9a5b602fdb72000fd3862aa762e.png

Can anybody help me out with this?

Race Support only covers races that it has specifically added support for. Author essentially halted development of it over a year ago, if you want more races covered then your gonna have to look for them or make them. I suggest going on the rjw discord for either.

36 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

rimnude or race support? Rimnude has no bearing on the type of parts that a race spawns with.

Both of them, although the folder structure for Race Support is pretty weird. Currently they're under this direction:

image.png.f0ac84a7cc006c948716d6b47fe16395.png

Do they have to be moved somewhere else; what's the folder structure supposed to look like?

so i have no pawn texture mods besides rimnude mod and the no face smush mod, and i get this, after much lurking i found the offset for the vagina and alterd it till it lined up... please dont tell me i have to do this manually for EVERY part?

Why does this happen ?

im a mod user, not a modder, im not good at this. why are the offsets for the bits so wrong ? it does this to male pawns too, on all races.

i grabbed the recent version from the rimnude mod main page here, what could i be doing wrong ?

whywhywhy.png