[mod] Rimnudeworld

Rimnude now handles babies and children appropriately when using the Biotech DLC. All children under the age of 13 will have fixed, minimal part graphics. Once they hit 13 the game assigns them an adult body and the RJW hediff graphics take over and its business as usual.

On 10/25/2022 at 12:37 PM, Tory187 said:

Rimnude now handles babies and children appropriately when using the Biotech DLC. All children under the age of 13 will have fixed, minimal part graphics. Once they hit 13 the game assigns them an adult body and the RJW hediff graphics take over and its business as usual.

The mod slightly breaks new xenotypes, namely the color of the skin and hair, as well as the details of the face, some also look strange, sometimes when you randomly select a pawn, they may appear without a head (or with an invisible head)
Will the mod be adapted for these new races?

Edited by Empty3301
39 minutes ago, Empty3301 said:

The mod slightly breaks new xenotypes, namely the color of the skin and hair, as well as the details of the face, some also look strange, sometimes when you randomly select a pawn, they may appear without a head (or with an invisible head)
Will the mod be adapted for these new races?

You sure its this mod and not just alien races in general? This mod should do absolutely nothing with the things you mentioned. 

First of all thanks for updating this mod.

I got this error in the log at startup with the latest version :

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationFindMod(Vanilla Armour Expanded) failed
file: C:\GOG Games\RimWorld\Mods\rimnude-unofficial-master\Extra Patches\Revealing Apparel\Patches\ApparelPatch - VE Armor.xml
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

I think it's due to Vanilla Armour Expanded dropping the Bulletproof vest and the Advanced vest in their latest versions.
Found in Extra Patches\Revealing Apparel\Patches\ApparelPatch - VE Armor.xml (L17 and L175).

57 minutes ago, Zulbaljin said:

First of all thanks for updating this mod.

I got this error in the log at startup with the latest version :

I think it's due to Vanilla Armour Expanded dropping the Bulletproof vest and the Advanced vest in their latest versions.
Found in Extra Patches\Revealing Apparel\Patches\ApparelPatch - VE Armor.xml (L17 and L175).

Gotcha, should be updated now, made that patch a conditional looking for bulletproof vest if found it loads bulletproof vest and advanced vest. wooden armor is checked for separately. This should remain 1.3 and older compatible and hopefully future compatible with the new VE mod reintroducing the two vests. Not to sure why but wooden armor doesnt seem to be working anymore with revealing apparel. But hey there isnt errors anymore!

Hecking awesome, thanks for the update;
Been poking around with character editor, looks like Slime breasts need tweaking, they aren't mirrored and don't change size;

Something I was wondering if it was possible is a 'dual layer' system, where there's a common breast silhouette that's drawn on the layer directly below the body, and the layer above the body has nipple, skin/'skin', and the bottom line.

(Dual layer system for example: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2114832515 )

Basically the idea is to allow breast positions to be the correct height, since all the large breast sizes clearly hide their mistakes under the chin graphics facing east/west, and facing south on thin body.

6 hours ago, Monxta said:

ooks like Slime breasts need tweaking, they aren't mirrored and don't change size

Looks like that was a WIP addition from Shaua. I might add in graphics for the other side but that is a fix I prefer the official version (should it ever come out, SHAUA) handles.

6 hours ago, Monxta said:

Something I was wondering if it was possible is a 'dual layer' system, where there's a common breast silhouette that's drawn on the layer directly below the body, and the layer above the body has nipple, skin/'skin', and the bottom line.

its possible to have them split into separate addons. Breasts are already split up for left and right so this would be extra confusing to manage. I'm still not sure on what this solves. Rendering tattoos over the breasts while not the nipples?

2 hours ago, skydragon92 said:

Even though it's marked as for 1.3, the current animal addon seems to work fine for 1.4 fyi

Yeah, I may reupload it with the tag. I was hoping Shaua would have gotten around to it.

22 minutes ago, Pvt nevets said:

hey is anyone else having this bug?

Read the description for Sized Apparel, its a good practice in general for using mods btw.

Hey, Tory. I remember you helping me with this back in 1.3, and I'm having trouble fixing my issue with the same method in 1.4. Basically, I want to use the breasts that come I believe with Sized Apparel for RJW (specifically size 7 again) AND still be able to use the Rimnude Animal Addon. Last time you told me to keep rimnude active but to delete the human rimnude patch, which worked. Only issue now is that I'm having trouble finding the human patch in the latest unofficial rimnude release. Any chance you could give me a file path to point the way? Appreciate what you do.

On 10/29/2022 at 4:16 PM, Tory187 said:

its possible to have them split into separate addons. Breasts are already split up for left and right so this would be extra confusing to manage. I'm still not sure on what this solves. Rendering tattoos over the breasts while not the nipples?

It's for graphical reasons, the silhouette/behind body layer would generate an outline that doesn't actually draw on top of the torso.
Then the current breasts layer would be the "skin and under-shadow/under-line".

This simple trick means the outline would dynamically shift according to how much is actually on the torso, massively increasing shape compatability;
it means the side view (and thin south) breasts don't have to start at the chin anymore, they can be placed in the actual correct spot

Edited by Monxta
22 hours ago, Zulbaljin said:

Maybe I can help you with that as I already did some adjustments for normal and thin bodies.

I can share you the offsets if you're interested (here or on gitgud ?)

@Chaeren updated the body textures. I just pushed the update so they should be fine now. If the offsets need further adjustments after this update feel free to post here or make a merge request on the git. whichever your more comfortable with.

15 hours ago, skydragon92 said:

Hey, Tory. I remember you helping me with this back in 1.3, and I'm having trouble fixing my issue with the same method in 1.4. Basically, I want to use the breasts that come I believe with Sized Apparel for RJW (specifically size 7 again) AND still be able to use the Rimnude Animal Addon. Last time you told me to keep rimnude active but to delete the human rimnude patch, which worked. Only issue now is that I'm having trouble finding the human patch in the latest unofficial rimnude release. Any chance you could give me a file path to point the way? Appreciate what you do.

Yeah lol I did a little reorganizing. All shared files like patches and textures are within the "Common" folder. You will find the human patch in there.

3 hours ago, Monxta said:

It's for graphical reasons, the silhouette/behind body layer would generate an outline that doesn't actually draw on top of the torso.
Then the current breasts layer would be the "skin and under-shadow/under-line".

This simple trick means the outline would dynamically shift according to how much is actually on the torso, massively increasing shape compatability;
it means the side view (and thin south) breasts don't have to start at the chin anymore, they can be placed in the actual correct spot

The breasts are a HAR addon and they sadly do not contribute to the shadow/silhouette of a pawn. Only way around that would be to create a separate body texture for each breast size really and it would take some real c# fuckery and a lot of body textures to achieve. It seems Sized Apparel graphics handles this well though. Honestly if OTYOTY was around more often that seems like a natural successor to Rimnude. 
In short I have no clue how to fix the that breast shadow problem. A separate addon with a different shader applied to it placed under the breast addons might work as you said. It's just a lot more jank in an already pretty janky mod.

In the RimWorld 1.3 version, I was able to use this mod along with any body texture replacements (such as Beautiful Bodies, Malang Bodies, and others), but now, regardless of where I set the graphic mod, pawns are only render standard textures with this mod (removing this mod solves the problem, but I really want to play with this mod too). Is it possible to utilize both once again? Really, standard male bodies look like shit. 

this mod is a body texture replacer on top of adding parts to it. If you for whatever reason want to removed the bodies that were designed to work with rimnude body addons you would just load the body texture mods after rimnude. Its that simple thats how overwriting works. Whatever is last wins.

Got some strange behaviour on one pawn that used to be a male (not sure if that's relevant)
I added the mod to a save, didn't start with it.

In the first screenshot you can see what she used to look like, then I assigned a new head type in Character Editor and switched back. (It's furred because I assigned a furskin body type).
Pregnancy also looks a bit weird. Other pawns are fine, but this one has her belly floating on "hulk" and "male" body types.
I only have RimNude and OTY-Nude. There's no pregnancy visible without OTY, which I assume is intentional, so no floating belly bug. The head is still bugged though.

Tattoos generally seem to be all over the place with different body types. They are also always rendered under the belly.

RW1.jpg

RW2.jpg

RW3.jpg

Edited by yoyoman69
Clarificiation