• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was wondering is it normal on first install for PC to be stuck in crawl position? i think it might be something to do with FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations? Can i delete the files with crawl? (as i dont use them) If yes is it the folder "beingadoggy_huan" and the FNIS beingadoggy_huan hkx?

either way when i refresh in PCEA2 everything is back to normal and PC is not crawling around, i also just disable crawl animations to avoid strange stuff happening when defeated.

edit - i tried it and in case anyone wants to the same or experience similar issue (dont know if its normal or not cus thread seems dead), i set these files as hidden in MO:

BeingADoggy_huan (folder)

FNIS_BeingADoggy_huan_Behavior.hkx

ran FNIS and everything and having no problems so far

Edited by M.BISON
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello if anyone is having save corruption problem after removing the naked defeat mod ( I removed it to try normal SL Defeat mod not that I didn't like naked defeat I just wanted to see diffrences) all you need to do watch this video and your problem will be solved. I hope it will help everyone who is having corrupted save problems cuz of removing the mod (and no Im not the one who made the video I just found it on youtube and tought it would help other people who is having same problem as mine)

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played Skyrim in a while and I can't remember exactly what all the mods in my old modlist do.

Does this mod still only provide defeat scenes for playable races vs the player? Or does it have defeat scenes for intelligent creatures like falmer and draugr?

I'm asking because I need to know if I need to have another defeat mod installed to handle creature defeat scenes vs the player. Is SD+ combat surrender still the best mod for that?

On 11/2/2022 at 8:38 PM, Corsec said:

I haven't played Skyrim in a while and I can't remember exactly what all the mods in my old modlist do.

Does this mod still only provide defeat scenes for playable races vs the player? Or does it have defeat scenes for intelligent creatures like falmer and draugr?

I'm asking because I need to know if I need to have another defeat mod installed to handle creature defeat scenes vs the player. Is SD+ combat surrender still the best mod for that?

This handles any creature with different outcomes.  So do defeat and yamete kudesai. 

10 hours ago, no_way said:

This handles any creature with different outcomes.  So do defeat and yamete kudesai. 

I can remember that Naked Defeat handles creature rape and then releases the player. Does the furniture bondage game still only work if you are defeated by playable races? Can falmer and draugr also put the player character into Zaz furniture and start the escape game? Is there a way to have the furniture escape game with intelligent creatures? Can I hit a button to manually put the player character into the furniture escape game?

I'm asking because I'd like to have a post-rape capture scenario available for intelligent creatures, and I'm not sure if this mod provides it. Otherwise I'd have to keep SD+ in the modlist to allow for enslavement by creatures. I'd really like the get the furniture escape game to work for intelligent creatures, even if it means that I have to trigger it manually. It feels wrong that falmer/draugr would let the player character escape.

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

I can remember that Naked Defeat handles creature rape and then releases the player. Does the furniture bondage game still only work if you are defeated by playable races? Can falmer and draugr also put the player character into Zaz furniture and start the escape game? Is there a way to have the furniture escape game with intelligent creatures? Can I hit a button to manually put the player character into the furniture escape game?

I'm asking because I'd like to have a post-rape capture scenario available for intelligent creatures, and I'm not sure if this mod provides it. Otherwise I'd have to keep SD+ in the modlist to allow for enslavement by creatures. I'd really like the get the furniture escape game to work for intelligent creatures, even if it means that I have to trigger it manually. It feels wrong that falmer/draugr would let the player character escape.

I think only the falmer can have the furniture toggled on from what I remember.  

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, thomastm said:

How do I disable the interface on the right?

That have nothing to do with Naked defeat. Come from Being Female and, in theory, must disappear after the complete initialization of Being Female when show the widgets. If not disapear go to the MCM of Being Female and disable it.

Edited by alex77r4

Is there a way to set this up so this ONLY triggers for death alternative outcome and not usual defeat stuff? What I wanted to do was, Defeat baka for the combat defeat and surrender, and then death alternative triggers defeat when needed too, and could use it to trigger naked defeat as well.

• 3 weeks later...

ok so, naked defeat has that little button that activates beta features, if the goal of that wierd one that wont let me equip armours goal was to get me to enable what was objectively the most annoying feature ive ever used without knowing it, then bravo (really its nothing of your fault, i just spend like 3 hours pulling my hair out over what mod wasnt letting me equip shit.)

4 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Is there a bodyslide for this body/pose? I wanna apply my bodyslide to it so it doesnt look weird.

It looks like your PC is wearing Zaz breast rope, which has it's own bodyslide. Maybe it's the breast rope that is the problem rather than the pose?

When I run Bodyslide I always get an error about the Zaz extreme breast rope. You can try using the console to remove the breast rope and see if that results in an improvement.

On 10/7/2022 at 7:54 PM, M.BISON said:

i was wondering is it normal on first install for PC to be stuck in crawl position? i think it might be something to do with FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations? Can i delete the files with crawl? (as i dont use them) If yes is it the folder "beingadoggy_huan" and the FNIS beingadoggy_huan hkx?

either way when i refresh in PCEA2 everything is back to normal and PC is not crawling around, i also just disable crawl animations to avoid strange stuff happening when defeated.

edit - i tried it and in case anyone wants to the same or experience similar issue (dont know if its normal or not cus thread seems dead), i set these files as hidden in MO:

BeingADoggy_huan (folder)

FNIS_BeingADoggy_huan_Behavior.hkx

ran FNIS and everything and having no problems so far

imma try this

• 2 weeks later...

So far the whipping scene has worked only 1 time, the others try to run towards the exact location player is standing to and then not attacking. One kept teleporting slightly diagonally up in the air away from me and then while falling back down she was already moving towards and landed on top of me, and this kept repeating. Other attacker just went idle attached to me. There should be a way to keep a minimum distance from player?