Hi again, thank you for the recent update Nymra. ?

Just a quick performance report from me.

I can confirm after trying the new update before AND after switching the "LagFix (Experimental)" option on, that it does indeed make the process of defeat and standing up afterward far more punchy, nearly instantly allows my toon to stand up after an encounter which is great! Huzzah!

I did turn captivity events to 0% chance so I could just test the basic sex events, and found that a troll would still tie up my toon to a tree or whatnot, I also had the whipping event try to trigger on said troll as well, which I had also disabled/reduced to 0% chance, just a little thing I noticed anyway, didn't seem intended since creatures don't have any whipping anim support anyway haha.

But the new lag fix is defo working wonders in getting the encounters to progress in a timely manner, particularly in getting the action button to respond and progress from crawling to standing, ending the defeat encounter, so big thanks for that, and well done.

And now that I can get events to happen more consistantly, I can really start using the mod more and testing things more thoroughly I think, throughout a playthrough, so I'll get back to you with more detailed reports if I find anything being rebellious lol ;)

Thanks again for all your hard work, and hope you had a good christmas/new years! ?

Hello

I m trying the mod but while it works with some hiccups with the full mod 4.80

if i add 4.81 and 4.93 patches it stops working.

At least public punishment does not work at all

I m surely doing something wrong but can t figure what.

1 hour ago, darkfender666 said:

Hello

I m trying the mod but while it works with some hiccups with the full mod 4.80

if i add 4.81 and 4.93 patches it stops working.

At least public punishment does not work at all

I m surely doing something wrong but can t figure what.

make sure you did the update process correctly.
you can also try to reinstall on a clean save (see front page Debugging and Repairing.

then if stuff does not work on 4.93 upload papyrus log here 

HI

Start: Checking for Errors

Checking for Errors in [BE] Naked Defeat.esp

nade_CrimeEffect "Indecency" [MGEF:BE086768]
[BE0E2541] <Error: Could not be resolved>

Naked Defeat Immortality" [QUST:BE0B6940]
BE0E2541] <Error: Could not be resolved>

Naked Defeat Captive" [QUST:BE172C7D]
BE005A52] <Error: Could not be resolved>

Naked Defeat Capture" [QUST:BE172C7E]
<Warning: Quest Alias not found in
"nade_CaptureQuest "Naked Defeat Capture" [QUST:BE172C7E]">

nade_WhipAction_01 [PACK:BE0059E2]
[BE0008D7] <Error: Could not be resolved>

nade_WalkTo_01 [PACK:BE0059E3]

1 <Warning: Could not resolve alias>

nade_RapeForceGreet [PACK:BE0E2AAF]

[00:01] nade_TalkQuestNewBranch0 [DLBR:BE0008D8]

Found a NULL reference, expected: DIAL

nade_RQDV0 [DLVW:BE0E2543]

30 minutes ago, V-Mann said:

HI

Start: Checking for Errors

Checking for Errors in [BE] Naked Defeat.esp

nade_CrimeEffect "Indecency" [MGEF:BE086768]

Naked Defeat Immortality" [QUST:BE0B6940]
BE0E2541] <Error: Could not be resolved>

Naked Defeat Captive" [QUST:BE172C7D]
BE005A52] <Error: Could not be resolved>

Naked Defeat Capture" [QUST:BE172C7E]
<Warning: Quest Alias not found in
"nade_CaptureQuest "Naked Defeat Capture" [QUST:BE172C7E]">

nade_WhipAction_01 [PACK:BE0059E2]

nade_WalkTo_01 [PACK:BE0059E3]

1 <Warning: Could not resolve alias>

nade_RapeForceGreet [PACK:BE0E2AAF]

[00:01] nade_TalkQuestNewBranch0 [DLBR:BE0008D8]

Found a NULL reference, expected: DIAL

nade_RQDV0 [DLVW:BE0E2543]

??? And the problem is?

7 minutes ago, V-Mann said:

<Error: Could not be resolved>
Are these errors or can I ignore them?

THX

All these are only artifacts and leftovers. Not important for the mod to work.

On 1/6/2024 at 12:41 PM, Nymra said:

make sure you did the update process correctly.
you can also try to reinstall on a clean save (see front page Debugging and Repairing.

then if stuff does not work on 4.93 upload papyrus log here 

Just to be sure.

I have to install the mod (new game to be sure)

wait for it to configure.

Restart

Apply .81 and .93 patches together

restart, save and reload

Check debug to be sure to get messages of increased exposure.

Doing so public exposure does not work. Have to check the rest but i liked that feature mostly.

I get the message from fast travel so something new happened.

If i did everything right i think i will keep the ol one until a new full version won t be released

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

Just to be sure.

I have to install the mod (new game to be sure)

wait for it to configure.

Restart

Apply .81 and .93 patches together

restart, save and reload

Check debug to be sure to get messages of increased exposure.

Doing so public exposure does not work. Have to check the rest but i liked that feature mostly.

I get the message from fast travel so something new happened.

If i did everything right i think i will keep the ol one until a new full version won t be released

INSTALLATION/UPDATE
- Install Files (if new install: Full 4.80, Patch 4.81 then Patch 4.91, if on Version 4.81 or later, install 4.91)
- Load your last Save
- Disable Naked Defeat [  ]
- Save & Reload (1st time)
- Enable Naked Defeat [x]

- Save & Reload (2nd time)
- Play / Get Fucked

meaning the patches should overwrite the full version and the latest patch overwriting the earlier....

after that its the list in order like I wrote above. 

Public Punishment uses the PlayerMonitor which currently (sadly) needs this update process to work correctly.

EDIT:
apart of that I m also checking possible reasons for public exposure not starting. Might be the Grave GRACE (goddamn typos!) Period is somehow not working as intended :(

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, BadGaevyn said:
First of all...great mod, thank you very much for that.
Is there a way to change the shortcut keys? My keyboard only has RAlt...

Oh, thx. I wanted to autoinclude "RAlt" OR "LAlt".... so the shortcuts can be used both sides without any need for changes. 
Will include in the next update/fix... 

19 hours ago, Nymra said:

INSTALLATION/UPDATE
- Install Files (if new install: Full 4.80, Patch 4.81 then Patch 4.91, if on Version 4.81 or later, install 4.91)
- Load your last Save
- Disable Naked Defeat [  ]
- Save & Reload (1st time)
- Enable Naked Defeat [x]

- Save & Reload (2nd time)
- Play / Get Fucked

meaning the patches should overwrite the full version and the latest patch overwriting the earlier....

after that its the list in order like I wrote above. 

Public Punishment uses the PlayerMonitor which currently (sadly) needs this update process to work correctly.

EDIT:
apart of that I m also checking possible reasons for public exposure not starting. Might be the Grave GRACE (goddamn typos!) Period is somehow not working as intended :(

It actually works..sorry seems the issue was another.

what completely stopping working are debug messages. and its really hard to understand if its working or not without it.

In 4.8 i had red messages saying how much value was i getting for public exposure. (a number +X, where X was 0 when not in sight or had not any trigger for exposure)

In 4.93 no matter if i enable debug things those messages do not appear anymore.

They were really useful for tuning and testing.

6 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

It actually works..sorry seems the issue was another.

what completely stopping working are debug messages. and its really hard to understand if its working or not without it.

In 4.8 i had red messages saying how much value was i getting for public exposure. (a number +X, where X was 0 when not in sight or had not any trigger for exposure)

In 4.93 no matter if i enable debug things those messages do not appear anymore.

They were really useful for tuning and testing.

those messages are linked to NYMBeta... 
sorry, I will make more elaborate messaging system MCM option, but its a lot of work sadly :(

An issue with cloaking magic and stripping - I get critical defeat when just standing close. Not close enough to get hit by the cloak effect but defeat is triggering. Poison cloak is used by the bandit chief in this specific case - making them impossible to defeat.

I'm just standing watching followers fighting him and then suddenly - defeated.

1 minute ago, crajjjj said:

An issue with cloaking magic and stripping - I get critical defeat when just standing close. Not close enough to get hit by the cloak effect but defeat is triggering. Poison cloak is used by the bandit chief in this specific case - making them impossible to defeat.

I'm just standing watching followers fighting him and then suddenly - defeated.

hmm, I think I never saw poison cloak in the game or I just did not notice what it is...

is there a keyword for "stream magic" like that? or for poison effect? I only found the magic effect kwds for shock, fire and frost....
I am thinking about a possible solution, but that would require detecting what is actually hitting.

What is your setting on "Defeat on Strip" chance? 

25 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm, I think I never saw poison cloak in the game or I just did not notice what it is...

is there a keyword for "stream magic" like that? or for poison effect? I only found the magic effect kwds for shock, fire and frost....
I am thinking about a possible solution, but that would require detecting what is actually hitting.

What is your setting on "Defeat on Strip" chance? 

5% defeat  + 5% naked. + drop item

Poison cloak magic comes from Mysticism  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27839 but it is a copy paste of the flame cloak of https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Flame_Cloak

Not sure about keywords. Are you working with onHit https://ck.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=OnHit_-_ObjectReference&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop?

FYI there is onHitEx in https://github.com/powerof3/PapyrusExtenderSSE/wiki/Active-Effect#on-hit-ex

Just checked how Acheron does it and it's quite complicated with skse hooks but also very interesting to reverse engineer - https://github.com/Scrabx3/Acheron/blob/5276d28d2d0abaf3a1dd4ec5262645665249e19d/src/Acheron/Hooks/Hooks.cpp#L245

PS invincible effect (health + stamina) is definitely coming if you load save while in the middle of the scenario. (Essential flag removed in mcm)

2 hours ago, crajjjj said:

5% defeat  + 5% naked. + drop item

Poison cloak magic comes from Mysticism  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27839 but it is a copy paste of the flame cloak of https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Flame_Cloak

Not sure about keywords. Are you working with onHit https://ck.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=OnHit_-_ObjectReference&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop?

FYI there is onHitEx in https://github.com/powerof3/PapyrusExtenderSSE/wiki/Active-Effect#on-hit-ex

I am on LE and OnHitEx is not available there. (PowerOfThree was not updated for LE sadly. At least I have found no version after 2020 Version 2.5

so no benefit for me there :(

Just checked how Acheron does it and it's quite complicated with skse hooks but also very interesting to reverse engineer - https://github.com/Scrabx3/Acheron/blob/5276d28d2d0abaf3a1dd4ec5262645665249e19d/src/Acheron/Hooks/Hooks.cpp#L245

I have exactly no idea about the scripts and scripting language used there :(

PS invincible effect (health + stamina) is definitely coming if you load save while in the middle of the scenario. (Essential flag removed in mcm)

strange, I load regularly mod scenario and this never occurs. Do you have "GodMode enabled" in Naked Defeat MCM?
Also there are like two time windows where you should not save (during bleedout/when downed and when getting back up).

Best and savest spots to save the game is when "Crawl to find spot" or "Crawl away", between Sex Scenes when waiting or when bound in furniture, just doing nothing (no wiggle key pressed). Saving during sex also works, but for me sometimes ends the sexscene when loading. 

I am currently investigating and improving the OnHit Process I am using. 
Try the script below with the stream magic. 
And please if you can upload a papyrus log of the incidents (the one with the poison aura also maybe) to help me understand whats going on.

Just to explain:
When HIT the OnHit Function will start a Script that checks actor type, weapon type and strip chances. 
During that period of calculating the OnHit will NOT trigger the StripScript again but will only count the extra hits (HitCount)

The HitCount increased the chance to be stripped! 
I capped that count to 10 now, so even when you get +100 hits while StripScript is running, it should always only increase the strip and defeat chance by 10%

When the StripScript is done, the HitCount is reset and the StripScript can trigger again.

This is only step 1, I have more ideas. 

nade_playeralias_scr.pex

Edited by Nymra

Hi Nymra! Good to see you back, and thank you for your continued hard work here.

WRT the hit / detection method: If you like Acheron's, one possible solution would be to set up Naked Defeat as an Acheron outcome, that way you could concentrate on the captivity scenario and delegate handling the buggy mess that is skyrim's hit/kill detection to that mod author. 

Acheron has a guide to doing so here: https://github.com/Scrabx3/Acheron/wiki/Events#adding-an-event

I could see if I can rig up a proof of concept to generate a NADE event from acheron, if I can find an appropriate quest trigger in NADE.

On a completely different subject, I realize this can't be a priority, but I figure I should at least mention it now that I've gone through the process of haphazardly doing this myself three times: I would love an option to disable or at least set the lengths of the shocks, and/or replace them with struggles.

12 hours ago, transfer said:

Hi Nymra! Good to see you back, and thank you for your continued hard work here.

WRT the hit / detection method: If you like Acheron's, one possible solution would be to set up Naked Defeat as an Acheron outcome, that way you could concentrate on the captivity scenario and delegate handling the buggy mess that is skyrim's hit/kill detection to that mod author. 

Acheron has a guide to doing so here: https://github.com/Scrabx3/Acheron/wiki/Events#adding-an-event

I could see if I can rig up a proof of concept to generate a NADE event from acheron, if I can find an appropriate quest trigger in NADE.

On a completely different subject, I realize this can't be a priority, but I figure I should at least mention it now that I've gone through the process of haphazardly doing this myself three times: I would love an option to disable or at least set the lengths of the shocks, and/or replace them with struggles.

I dont want to be overly critical, but I will not rewrite Naked Defeat just to fit into a framework (with not much content either) like Acheron. Following the requirements of acheron integration to the point would mean rewriting and changing huge parts of the Naked Defeat Script which I am not willing to do.

If the Naked Defeatcannot be made an outcome via a simple Modevent, I will not invest further time into integrating it. I will adress this soon, I already did everything to make it possible.

If Acheron would just start my main Sequence from the point where you shall "Find a good spot", all is fine.

I also already did all the work required to make Bleedout and Critical Hits work like I want and I will not let go from that, basically because it works well enough for me on a load order with many combat mods already. 
Plus I dont see that Acheron offers a similar strip on hit system like Naked Defeat has? 

I also already forgot if there is an LE version available which would be important for me since I play and develop on LE. 
Somebody answered this question, but I cannot find it anymore in the thread.

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I dont want to be overly critical, but I will not rewrite Naked Defeat just to fit into a framework (with not much content either) like Acheron. Following the requirements of acheron integration to the point would mean rewriting and changing huge parts of the Naked Defeat Script which I am not willing to do.

If the Naked Defeatcannot be made an outcome via a simple Modevent, I will not invest further time into integrating it. I will adress this soon, I already did everything to make it possible.

If Acheron would just start my main Sequence from the point where you shall "Find a good spot", all is fine.

Of course - if it doesn't have the features you need, it's not a good fit - and given the transformative nature of your work on NaDE, rewriting it seems entirely unnecessary and undesirable.

• 3 weeks later...

First trying defeat scene with new update. Have bad camera while crawling. It forced to FP but is not good. Changing view or scalling not help.

Is it only in my game? I dont use any FP camera mods.

10 hours ago, crococat said:

First trying defeat scene with new update. Have bad camera while crawling. It forced to FP but is not good. Changing view or scalling not help.

Is it only in my game? I dont use any FP camera mods.

hmm, this should not happen. I think ND does not mess with the camera ever.

does this also happen when you "disable crawl animations" in MCM System? 

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

does this also happen when you "disable crawl animations" in MCM System? 

Tested with disabled animations and all is ok.

And while testing sometimes PC enter some god mod and become invulnerable, health points are normal.

Changing locations or save-load dont help.

The only thing to remove god mod is to disable ND. Enabling again is ok.

And al this was in SE, i had missed topic.

Edited by crococat