I experience a rather gamebreaking issue with this mod. After I reload the game, my PC becomes invulnerable. She doesn't have health boost or anything, it's just the health isn't dropping at all. I have to reset mod every single time to go back to normal. Godmode is off, health boost is off. @Nymra a little help?

2 hours ago, kapibar said:

I experience a rather gamebreaking issue with this mod. After I reload the game, my PC becomes invulnerable. She doesn't have health boost or anything, it's just the health isn't dropping at all. I have to reset mod every single time to go back to normal. Godmode is off, health boost is off. @Nymra a little help?

oh wait, you said after reloading a game?!

I dont see how Naked Defeat can cause this. hmm. 
I suggest a clean save reinstall of naked defeat. 

OR you can check "active scripts" with a save cleaner and see if anything is active from naked defeat apart from "PlayerMonitor" from "nade_playeraliasquest".

might be the mod did not termiante correctly once in your game due to a stackdump and then a function got stuck. just maybe.

also make sure you have the latest version installed. 

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, Nymra said:

oh wait, you said after reloading a game?!

Yup. It's quite random, really. I know it's from ND, because when I disable it - welcome again, mortality.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I suggest a clean save reinstall of naked defeat.

It's clean. Version update in accordance with the manual in the first post.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

OR you can check "active scripts" with a save cleaner and see if anything is active from naked defeat apart from "PlayerMonitor" from "nade_playeraliasquest".

There are roughly 50 scripts from ND present in the save; if they're running - I don't know (FallRim)

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

also make sure you have the latest version installed. 

Yup, it's the latest version. Altough this issue is not new, I have experienced it before.

Edited by kapibar
52 minutes ago, kapibar said:

It's clean.

that is not what I said. 

52 minutes ago, kapibar said:

There are roughly 50 scripts from ND present in the save; if they're running - I don't know (FallRim)

"active scripts" tab...

Edited by Nymra
2 hours ago, Nymra said:

"active scripts" tab...

OK, at the moment of the check there were none active scripts at my save (so I didn't know what to look for). Now, there are 2, both from nade_playeralias_scr.

Edited by kapibar
2 hours ago, kapibar said:

OK, at the moment of the check there were none active scripts at my save (so I didn't know what to look for). Now, there are 2, both from nade_playeralias_scr.

welp... which ones? :)

see, you seem to be the only one with this problem which was something that could happen some versions ago and in general only when the mod did not end correctly.
The "reload -> invincible" problem is totally new and I cannot help you with the information provided, since I dont see where Naked Defeat could possibly fail. 

DID you now try a clean save reinstall? (manually delete or terminate all active scripts still left in your save after removing Naked Defeat). 

2 hours ago, JackChurch187 said:

thx for the mod

do you maybe know why SL Tool works fine with 2 Person iinvolved but if 3 + Person involved i cant controll the played animation anymore

thx

good that you ask... 
Sexlab Hotkey "choose random other scene" will definatly work and for me usually the SL tool hotkey also works. 

BUT there is a rare bug that seems to prevent it and I cannot find it for months literally. Sorry :(
It was not game breaking enough for me to dig deeper into it. 
So for you it happens every time? Do you have Sexlab Utility Plus? 

Edited by Nymra
54 minutes ago, Nymra said:

good that you ask... 
Sexlab Hotkey "choose random other scene" will definatly work and for me usually the SL tool hotkey also works. 

BUT there is a rare bug that seems to prevent it and I cannot find it for months literally. Sorry :(
It was not game breaking enough for me to dig deeper into it. 
So for you it happens every time? Do you have Sexlab Utility Plus? 

yeah happen to me everytime even with sexlab utility plus :/ 

and sometimes after i escape my pc cant sprint just walk slowly away 

anyways love your mod idea way better then defeat

6 minutes ago, JackChurch187 said:

yeah happen to me everytime even with sexlab utility plus :/ 

its not connected to SLU+. its jsut the random scene change hotkey is better with SLU+ than without.

I see if I can find the bug, but next updates will be a bit delayed because RL has its turn now :(

and sometimes after i escape my pc cant sprint just walk slowly away 

welp, erm, this is connected to "escape time" and usually this should mean your NPC is forced to crawl away.
did you toggle "crawl" off? 

did you install the latest version and ran FNIS? 

anyways love your mod idea way better then defeat

thx alot :) glad you like it!

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

its not connected to SLU+. its jsut the random scene change hotkey is better with SLU+ than without.

I see if I can find the bug, but next updates will be a bit delayed because RL has its turn now :(

welp, erm, this is connected to "escape time" and usually this should mean your NPC is forced to crawl away.
did you toggle "crawl" off? 

did you install the latest version and ran FNIS? 

thx alot :) glad you like it!

5 hours ago, kapibar said:

you are in god mod maybe try tgm

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

welp... which ones? :)

OnPlayerLoadGame()
PlayerMonitor()

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

see, you seem to be the only one with this problem

If I had a nickel for every time someone said that on LL... I'm very talented at breaking shit ^^.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

which was something that could happen some versions ago and in general only when the mod did not end correctly.

Ah, we're getting somewhere. See, I play extremely weak character, so I go into defeat scenarios... a lot. I'm not always in the mood for that, so I reload the game. A lot. It is not inconcievable that with my uncanny talent for fucking shit up I instinctively pinpoint the exact moment in which the scenario should not be interrupted and on reload I end up with a godmode. But I think that's not all. I noticed that my staffs hold up their charge a little too well, so I have a working theory that infinite charge might be a byproduct of ND interruption going wrong. But you're probably the best person to confirm if my guess is correct.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

DID you now try a clean save reinstall? (manually delete or terminate all active scripts still left in your save after removing Naked Defeat). 

I installed the latest version on a completely fresh save, so I had nothing to terminate, really. But I could do a clean reinstall, no problem. The thing that usually helps is disabling ND on a non-saved game and going back to a save.

1 hour ago, kapibar said:

OnPlayerLoadGame()
PlayerMonitor()

If I had a nickel for every time someone said that on LL... I'm very talented at breaking shit ^^.

Ah, we're getting somewhere. See, I play extremely weak character, so I go into defeat scenarios... a lot. I'm not always in the mood for that, so I reload the game. A lot. It is not inconcievable that with my uncanny talent for fucking shit up I instinctively pinpoint the exact moment in which the scenario should not be interrupted and on reload I end up with a godmode. But I think that's not all. I noticed that my staffs hold up their charge a little too well, so I have a working theory that infinite charge might be a byproduct of ND interruption going wrong. But you're probably the best person to confirm if my guess is correct.

I installed the latest version on a completely fresh save, so I had nothing to terminate, really. But I could do a clean reinstall, no problem. The thing that usually helps is disabling ND on a non-saved game and going back to a save.

hmm, ok well. naked defeat IS kind of save"save", but I generally try to only save between sex scenes or when I m in bound furniture. 

I use godmode for some sequences when defeat starts to prevent double starts or accidental player death etc. etc. 

and godmode is carried over between saves for example.

if you enter Naked Defeat alot and dont want to I suggest changing your game settings. Skyrim really does not like reloading anyway. 
you can for example reduce the "Defeat (on strip)" an the "Defeat (on bleedout)" chance. the latter can make u basically invincible since you will just stand up again, but well, its a modded game not e-sports :D

4 hours ago, NdragonBorges said:
The problem is no longer reported, but the game does not open the main menu and closes by itself

too many FNIS animations, missing masters, too many ESPs

check the guides on the mod description page. especially Skyrim Stability Guide

Been digging the Event portion of this mod the most.  I've tried Naked Defeat few times before.  The Event feature is what keeps it in my load order. ?  Does line of sight get used?  Know I've been hidden real well and still get busted hiding naked in corner.  Nakedness is the only thing ticked.

Have minor issues with mod telling me furniture is being reset when after escaping.  Time to time getting just stuck before the bindings or furniture animations begin.  Will there be a workaround the hard shut-off of the mod?  Soon as Naked Defeat is disable  Everything goes back right as rain.

7 hours ago, ooftaj said:

Does line of sight get used?  

no, only proximity to NPCs is taken into account (and is planned to be made more elaborate in the future). 

7 hours ago, ooftaj said:

Have minor issues with mod telling me furniture is being reset when after escaping.  Time to time getting just stuck before the bindings or furniture animations begin.  Will there be a workaround the hard shut-off of the mod?  Soon as Naked Defeat is disable  Everything goes back right as rain.

I have no idea what you mean.

And as always: why would I create a debug option instead of trying to fix the bug??

But to do so you need to explain better what exactly the problem is and where exactly you get "stuck".
also provide a papyrus.log of the situation. 

load a saved profile is impossible (load the standard-setting)

save hairstyles is impossible  (empty or not compatible)  i use KS-/KS HDT Hair (dauert ewig,bis die ganzen hairslots aufgelistet werden)

too much debug-messages

disable whipmarks in mcm is not working (and this whipmarks are realy ugly)

send to simple slavery auction ... naked defeat continues ( stuck in bondage pose )

a debug function is really needed to stop the quests cleanly

Edited by nameless701
On 6/23/2022 at 8:40 AM, nameless701 said:

load a saved profile is impossible (load the standard-setting)

works for me, so the problem might be on your side.
do you have the correct version of json util (nothing overwriting it?)

save hairstyles is impossible  (empty or not compatible)  i use KS-/KS HDT Hair (dauert ewig,bis die ganzen hairslots aufgelistet werden)

the problem is with the hair mod, not with naked defeat :(

you can check the second post in this thread (the first behind the description) where I uploaded a patch for Dint hair style.

too much debug-messages

I dont understand, what do you mean? 

disable whipmarks in mcm is not working (and this whipmarks are realy ugly)

if you dont like stuff, just say it, no need to be mean. this kind of feedback usually triggers me hard... 

you can delete the texture files, the mcm option indeed is not respected atm, will be fixed in next version

send to simple slavery auction ... naked defeat continues ( stuck in bondage pose )

yeah, I changed quests and now it gets stuck. noticed myself and will be fixed in the next patch.

a debug function is really needed to stop the quests cleanly

it exists, it is just not well documented. you can click on the quest stage in "System" to end the quests. end them from bottom to top.

a one click to end them all solution might be added in the future, but I still prefer to work on making a debug unecessary instead... 

On 6/15/2022 at 9:00 AM, kapibar said:

Happens occasionally to me as well, seems godmode isn't toggling off correctly, Opening console and typing tgm should fix it.

11 minutes ago, MCP147 said:

Happens occasionally to me as well, seems godmode isn't toggling off correctly, Opening console and typing tgm should fix it.

you just reload at the wrong time. 

the mod is not really meant to be interupted in its opening stages. it is not harmful, but godmod is used for a short period to protect startup phase.

its save to "save" the mod during sex, between sex and when in furniture.

if you get defeated and do not like it change your settings or at least let it start.

In general skyrim does not like loading savegames anyway, I recommend exit game and restart before loading a save anyway. 

Edited by Nymra
2 hours ago, Nymra said:

you just reload at the wrong time. 

the mod is not really meant to be interupted in its opening stages. it is not harmful, but godmod is used for a short period to protect startup phase.

its save to "save" the mod during sex, between sex and when in furniture.

if you get defeated and do not like it change your settings or at least let it start.

In general skyrim does not like loading savegames anyway, I recommend exit game and restart before loading a save anyway. 

Not complaining about anything, i'm well aware of skyrim and all its many foibles.  Just trying to offer the OP a quicker solution to resetting the whole mod everytime it happens to them.

Ya. I'm not a tech, or technical writer for sure.  Basically what was happening the most was.  After the sex, furniture bondage, and whipping scenes.  PC will complete the wriggle out of furniture bondage and be free to escape (both in defeat or in public punishment).  Though Naked Defeat will prompt after that it will be re-adjusting the furniture.  At that point PC can not move.  Sometimes place back into the furniture, sometimes not.  No game saves can be made as if stuck in animation.

Was using both Nyma's features. Turned them off.  In the defeat and sex section activated Remove DD items.  Now when Extra: Allow Public Punishment activates and after sex, furniture bondage, and whipping scene.  I'll just wait for one hour before attempting to wriggle free.  Once free, PC is able to run around with no issues.

Know you've asked for more.  Though this has been my work around, and now back to enjoying the Allow Public Punishments segment.

Just random note for other players.  When loading a most recent save file for me.  Will keep a save in Alternative Start cell (generally the save after sexlab is activated).  Every start of the game, will load that Alternative Start save first before going to most recent save.  If something goes haywire in the game, crazy script loads or what not.  Will load that save in Alternative Start, then load most recent save.  Has help minimize a lot of my loading issues.

14 hours ago, MCP147 said:

Not complaining about anything, i'm well aware of skyrim and all its many foibles.  Just trying to offer the OP a quicker solution to resetting the whole mod everytime it happens to them.

I did not read it as a complaint, just wanted to explain the mod structure and workings. In fact I need to add some info about saving prodecures during Naked Defeat to the mod description anyways.