16 minutes ago, Yuni said:

I found why I kept getting stuck in crawl mode!

Even though I have surrender rebound to Insert (Ins), it was still expecting me to press K to be done crawling. I wonder if it's because the key was rebound before updating to the new version, and I hadn't re-rebound the key since.

Hmm interesting find. Sadly cant say if its a problem within my scripts. Might test it when i have time. Thx for the report

15 minutes ago, Yuni said:

How do you actually repair a saved outfit? I have beta features on. I killed a bandit, took fur armor off of his corpse, but I don't see any option to spend money to repair my stuff.

Its all automatic. Just equip the armor tze rest happens by itself

2 hours ago, Yuni said:

I found why I kept getting stuck in crawl mode!

Even though I have surrender rebound to Insert (Ins), it was still expecting me to press K to be done crawling. I wonder if it's because the key was rebound before updating to the new version, and I hadn't re-rebound the key since.

Edit: Well. I upgraded from 1.80 to this, followed the instructions, but changing the "Defeat chance on strip"... yeah the attached image speaks for itself. Oh it works, but... text go splat.

NaDe Screenie.png

thats a skyrim problem. I found no fix for it. 
its also just a display thing, everything works as intended. 

1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

Is the Defeat and Sex tab on the Menu supposed to be blank? The others are alright not buggy

20231224150217_1.jpg

did you follow the update procedure?
the MCM was rebuilt, you need to disable the mod, save and reload, enable the mod, save and reload. 

The ritual mechanic can have so much potential ? especially lewd scenarios.

(Teleporting and getting stuck in a wall)

(A realm between realms (Breeding flesh room)

(Naked in a occupied jail cell with prisoners)

(Temporary get thrown into a soul gem (With ghosty effects) an you get called out by a warlock)

(Hyponotized by a Dremora and used. using the same mechanic of breaking free from shackles to regain control and run away)

Definitely keeping an eye on this again! Thanks Nymra for continuing your work on this mod

Edited by Cammy
12 hours ago, Cammy said:

The ritual mechanic can have so much potential ? especially lewd scenarios.

(Teleporting and getting stuck in a wall)

(A realm between realms (Breeding flesh room)

is that flesh room in vanilla skyrim?
Or was it only available with that mod I remember exists somewhere?

(Naked in a occupied jail cell with prisoners)

(Temporary get thrown into a soul gem (With ghosty effects) an you get called out by a warlock)

hehe, funny idea... just no idea of there is a suitable cell to use for this. 

(Hyponotized by a Dremora and used. using the same mechanic of breaking free from shackles to regain control and run away)

this is in fact something for the next update. Ghosts and Dremoras will spawn for ppl who dont want creatures.
and a mishap can also mean that you are used AGAIN by the creatures that teleported you. 

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

is that flesh room in vanilla skyrim?
Or was it only available with that mod I remember exists somewhere?

Hmm i think its from a mod, Mysterious Breeding Rooms? But i feel like i also remember another one not 100% sure tho

hehe, funny idea... just no idea of there is a suitable cell to use for this.

Yeah i feel like unless you can duplicate cells and locations it would cause problems, But would be an interesting scenario nonetheless

this is in fact something for the next update. Ghosts and Dremoras will spawn for ppl who dont want creatures.
and a mishap can also mean that you are used AGAIN by the creatures that teleported you. 

Very nice, Not sure if you can add a little immersive flaire to the dialogue to make it seem like your under control of another or something like that

Hiya Nymra, just wanted to drop in and say thanks for your work on this.

Just wondering, the most recent patch that says "LE+SE", does it actually work properly on both game versions? or is there something specific I'm meant to do with it first?

I ask mainly cos it seems like the mod loads fine in my game, (Playing LE btw), but it doesn't allow me to change the hotkeys from "K" to anything else.

Really liking the look of how much you've got going on with this iteration of defeat tho, and look forward to future updates. ?

I plan to test it more thoroughly some time soon, but time has been a bit short for me recently, so I've only really got as far as looking at the MCM menu and what is there kinda.

3 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Hiya Nymra, just wanted to drop in and say thanks for your work on this.

Just wondering, the most recent patch that says "LE+SE", does it actually work properly on both game versions? or is there something specific I'm meant to do with it first?

no, its for LE and SE like described

3 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

I ask mainly cos it seems like the mod loads fine in my game, (Playing LE btw), but it doesn't allow me to change the hotkeys from "K" to anything else.

what do you mean with "doesent allow".

the hotkey change works in my game.

when there is a conflicting hotkey it will ask you if you really want to use it with a pop up window.

make sure you did the update process correctly. most ppl forget to save and reload.

Right, I finally got the time to go back and try things out more thoroughly than before.

The MCM eventually let me change the hotkeys, so as I did follow the procedure of save/loading beforehand, I can only surmise that my game was just being really slow to figure out what was happening.

The slowness sadly didn't get any better, but I did get the scenes to work somewhat, I say somewhat because the scenes still wouldn't really proceed without a nudge from the console button, the action button in all my testing never let me do anything aside from surrender, or fire the function to change my hairstyle, but I could wiggle during captures.

Once freed, and during the "Get away" phase, it just seemed to take forever to register that I was well outside the aggressors aggro range, and wouldn't let me bring up the menues, sneak, run at full speed or activate anything until I unstuck it with the console button.

I don't know why the mod is getting so stuck on my end, but I'm sure it's all just part of the development process, it can't be helped.

It may just be that my load order is a bit too large, and Naked Defeat is simply the straw that broke the camels back as it were, I could run the original "Defeat" mod, although it gradually got more and more buggy as time went on, so maybe my game is a bit too loaded on scripts already.

I'll set it aside for now, but I am still interested to see where this mod goes in future, and maybe when I try it again, I will have had the time to go through my load order and clear out anything unnecessary.

Until then, kudos to you and best of luck. ?

1 hour ago, AnonAngelion said:

Once freed, and during the "Get away" phase, it just seemed to take forever to register that I was well outside the aggressors aggro range, and wouldn't let me bring up the menues, sneak, run at full speed or activate anything until I unstuck it with the console button.

read the changelogs. there is no such thing as aggro range. You press "K" (action key) or you run/jump) and you are free. Might take a moment if there is lots of script lag. 

1 hour ago, AnonAngelion said:

I don't know why the mod is getting so stuck on my end, but I'm sure it's all just part of the development process, it can't be helped.

It may just be that my load order is a bit too large, and Naked Defeat is simply the straw that broke the camels back as it were,

I could run the original "Defeat" mod, although it gradually got more and more buggy as time went on, so maybe my game is a bit too loaded on scripts already.

Mods like Naked Defeat are usually a good indicator of more fundamental problems in your load order when they dont work. 

SL Defeat is somehow breaking down the more you use it. I stopped using it completely long ago. There is also no version that does not have that problem.

sadly, most of the issues come from sexlab, especially on SE. I cannot speed it up. Naked Defeat works lightning fast and flawless in my testing environment.
What makes the game slow is lots of NPCs, beeing outside and having lots of mods that do stuff in the background. 

If Naked Defeat gets "stuck" its 90% of the time an issue with stack dumps, meaning your game is overloaded by scripts from all kind of mods, creating a black hole that swallows stuff. 
I advise you to activate papyrus logging and look at the logs yourself. I could do it for you if you would upload one, it is a good indicator (whilst not perfect) 

Naked Defeat itself is not very demanding script wise. even when everything is running + followers the mod itself is not causing script lag (at least never did for me). 
If somebody can point me on something that states that this is not the case I will always listen and try to improve.

Edited by Nymra

HOTFIX 4.91 -  V2 

INSTALLATION/UPDATE
- Install Files (if new install: Full 4.80, Patch 4.81 then Patch 4.91, if on Version 4.81 or later, install 4.91)
- Load your last Save
- Disable Naked Defeat [  ]
- Save & Reload (1st time)
- Enable Naked Defeat [x]

- Save & Reload (2nd time)
- Play / Get Fucked

Fixed:

- Scenario looping (was caused by "your captors want more"
- should fix some other oddities that might have occured

- some display bugs in the MCM

Sorry, I had to rewrite alot of lines for future update foundation work. This caused some stuff to be forgotten/overlooked

If you have any problems, please make sure you followed the update procedure correctly and add a papyrus log file.

Still investigating some other issues that were reported (public punishment, guards and followers).

Naked Defeat 4-91 - Patch (fixed-2) - (LE+SE).7z

Hi, new to this mod just started to try out.  Great mod!

I have a question is if you set the percentage to 100% for naked defeat to kick in on bleedout.  Is this also supposed to make the player essential? in other words whenever his health is 0 they cannot die and always fall into bleedout?  I tried this out on new character with new game and my character keeps dying. Is this what is supposed to happen mod only kicks in if you happen to fall into bleedout otherwise you die? 

Note the option in my MCM is highlighted red, is this an indication something is wrong?  any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Tarl777
2 hours ago, Tarl777 said:

Hi, new to this mod just started to try out.  Great mod!

I have a question is if you set the percentage to 100% for naked defeat to kick in on bleedout.  Is this also supposed to make the player essential? in other words whenever his health is 0 they cannot die and always fall into bleedout?  I tried this out on new character with new game and my character keeps dying. Is this what is supposed to happen mod only kicks in if you happen to fall into bleedout otherwise you die? 

Note the option in my MCM is highlighted red, is this an indication something is wrong?  any help would be greatly appreciated.

yes, the PC is supposed to be essential.

make sure you do not have other mods that remove the essential flag from the PC.

you can also start this mod via critical hits (MCM Combat :Options:) but bleedout is usually the way to go for ppl who want continuity.

the red is just that its an important setting.

On 12/28/2023 at 5:24 PM, AlfaPrototype said:

Really confused with the update process. I was on 4.8, and update to 4.81, literally broke the mod. The its MCM options showing text as though I just uninstalled it.

I cannot help you when I do not understand the problem.

Get 4.80, 4.81 and the latest BETA 4.92  (see post beyond this), THEN start the game, disable the mod, save & reload, enable the mod, save and reload -> playe

Ok, lets try this.

I cannot test any more stuff....

Install over any previous version as usual (disable, save&reload, enable, save&reload)

Requires preinstalled FULL 4.80 and 4.81 PATCH.

NAKED DEFEAT - Patch 4.92 - BETA Release

NEW FEATURE - DD Detection & Scenario (no DDe required)
- will detect heavy bondage and now start a special scenario where Devious Devices chooses all animations for poses and sex (which is sad, but the best I can do for now
---> scenario will only have sex and whipping and struggling out of the devices for now
---> with DDe you can still remove all DDs and also still add your custom DDe Outfits

---> this will be made more elaborate in the future with additional checks. 

Please test this with your DD Setup and report back. I still have DD 4.XX and not DD 5.X 

Should never break animations and or poses, meaning it should be 100% DD friendly. 

Upload Papyrus.logs if possible, just helps me greatly. 

COMBAT 
Speeding up PlayerGetUp when "Followers protect" is on.
Dunno what I had in mind there.

FIXED
- lots of minor issues and timings, still tidying up the stuff I did when learning scripting while writing the mod at the same time :D
- looping the Scenario after beeing free from furniture (hopefully this time)
- Player could hit himself with magic etc. and start defeat
- NoActors spawning during some Slavery Scenarios (its still WIP, sorry, have to add some civilian actors first for full support).
- persisent OpenMouth (hopefully this time)

Naked Defeat 4-92 - Patch BETA - (LE+SE).7z

Hello, thank you for your great mod, i was thinking It would be nice if this could work with SD+ like if bandits decide to keep you as slave when defeat or surrender the sd misión will start too with the most level enemy there, then you can have the freedom and mission like "get gold" of sd aaaaaand the great events and punishment of your mod, i mean, i love the idea of been restrained sometime but it will be great if you can have more "freedom" of movement, missions, progression and that stuff, and maybe intégrate this with SD can result in a great experience

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, The new guy1 said:

Hello, thank you for your great mod, i was thinking It would be nice if this could work with SD+ like if bandits decide to keep you as slave when defeat or surrender the sd misión will start too with the most level enemy there, then you can have the freedom and mission like "get gold" of sd aaaaaand the great events and punishment of your mod, i mean, i love the idea of been restrained sometime but it will be great if you can have more "freedom" of movement, missions, progression and that stuff, and maybe intégrate this with SD can result in a great experience

you can have that already. One of the outcomes of Naked Defeat is SD+
Go find in MCM "AFtermath :Options:" and then Slavery Outcome and SD+ Chance.
When you set Slavery Chance to 100% and SD+ Chance to 100% this should always cause you to be enslaved after rape.

There will never be further integration tho for various reasons, like I dont like SD+ gameplay (too much roleplay) the most important one is: I plan my own Local Slavery Outcome, but that is not something that will come soon. 

Edited by Nymra

Version 4.93 - Patch

INSTALLATION/UPDATE
- Install Files (if new install: Full 4.80, +Patch 4.81 (imporant!), +Patch 4.93)

----> updating from 4.90/4.91/4.92 -> remove old patch, install 4.93 (make sure you have Patch 4.81 and 4.80 Full still installed)

----> 4.92 from the forum thread is NOT required anymore
- Load your last Save
- Disable Naked Defeat [  ]
- Save & Reload
- Enable Naked Defeat [   ]

- Save & Reload
- Play / Get Fucked

NEW FEATURE - DD Detection & Scenario (no DDe required)

- will detect heavy bondage and now start a special scenario where Devious Devices chooses all animations for poses and sex (which is sad, but the best I can do for now

---> scenario will only have sex and whipping and struggling out of the devices for now

---> with DDe you can still remove all DDs and also still add your custom DDe Outfits

COMBAT

- Reduced Script Load while calculating hits.

- Speeding up PlayerGetUp when "Followers protect" is on.

Dunno what I had in mind there...

- Added advanced detection for spells and weapons:

---> spells now have a chance to pierce armor and weapons too. Meaning you can be downed even without an item beeing stripped (but the chance is low)

---> Fire penetrates Clothing

---> Frost penetrates Light Armor (you all play bikini armor anyway, I bet :D)

---> Shock penetrates Heavy Armor

---> Shouts increase the strip chance in general

---> Arrows have a chance to pierce all types, but heavy is only 1% chance, light is 5% etc.

---> Maces penetrate heavy

---> Axes penetrate light

etc.

This is meant to make the game more interesting by making choices of which enemy to focus first etc.

Will make a more elaborate guide some day, its still all testing...

NEW: LagFix (experimental)

Check in MCM - System

Experimental. From what I learned this should reduce lag from "CrossHairReference" beeing active when "Activation Controls" are disabled.

The Fix will enable Activation during the Naked Defeat Scenario, so please just refrain yourself from using "E" (or activate hotkey for you").

I am on LE and did not notice any big difference, so maybe this is only an SE issue.

CHANGED: Followers

Removed the headtracking from Followers while beeing bound in some situations. It broke immersion for some of the idles (pillory for example).

CHANGED: Escape Game

Lowered the Chance of Severe Punishments a bit, so there should be more wiggling now and more breaks. in general more enjoyable bondage :DD

Added Grave Period for stuff like sex, whipping and bukkake, so it does not happen to fast in a row

CHANGED: Public Punishment

Added Grace Period after the events (thx for MsTee for the idea) which varies randomly and is shorter when the punishment was short

Will maybe add a slider for this in the future. For now if you set the Loop Time for Public Punishment to 10 seconds the normal grace period is between 200 and 400 seconds atm.

I accidently turned on the PublicPunishment % chance in the upper left corner. This was supposed to be only for NymBETA testing.

I will add more detailed display options for this in the future.

Fixed the slider value... aciddently set the loop time to a a possible max of 300, which will basically make the feature useless.

I suggest tick times between 10-15 seconds max. With the new grace period this should make things fun without beeing too heavy on the gameplay. Remember, if nobody is around, you will also lose exposure fast.

FIXED

- lots of minor issues and timings, still tidying up the stuff I did when learning scripting while writing the mod at the same time :D

- looping the Scenario after beeing free from furniture (hopefully this time)

- Player could hit himself with magic etc. and start defeat

- NoActors spawning during some Slavery Scenarios (its still WIP, sorry, have to add some civilian actors first for full support).

- persisent OpenMouth (hopefully this time)

- blur not going away on masturbation scenario

- remove "Tag 0X" Message on Sex Start. was meant to be only for NymBETA

IMPORTANT:

Also updated Front page / Mod Description