1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

I'm having that same issue

localisation issue. do you play Skyrim in Englisch or German or some other language?

1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

and my Skyrim crashes when I am fighting the bandits as well since updating

does this only happen with bandits?

need full papyrus.log from a game where this happens.

First off: I joined your patreon, thank you for making a quality mod.

Second, downloading the update today.

Third: Thank you for your hard work. Too many folk around here just complain, I DO appreciate what you make. Most people who like stuff are silent.

5 hours ago, SilentOption said:

English

hmm, very weird...

I m on Englisch Skyrim too and it works for me. 
make sure you have 

Naked Defeat MOD / Interface / translations

a file named "Naked Defeat_ENGLISH.TXT"

I think there is also a bug related to how you install your mods that can lead to this problem.
Are you using MO2? 

15 minutes ago, Yuni said:

First off: I joined your patreon, thank you for making a quality mod.

thank you so much!
Much appreciated!

15 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Second, downloading the update today.

Third: Thank you for your hard work. Too many folk around here just complain, I DO appreciate what you make. Most people who like stuff are silent.

Thank you even more.

In fact I love hearing about how people use the mod and what works well. 
Sometimes I feel like there are only bugs and nobody really uses and appreciates the mod features, hehehe. 

So yes, most ppl who just get it to work and play are silent. But I wont blame them. I wrote with many of them in PM or discord and many have good reasons.
I for myself also use many mods regularly where I never dropped a line in the support topic :(

I really like your mod for the ability to get shoved into Bondage furniture at random. That's really hot. Even hotter if some of them can possibly include sex in it.
There's another treasure trove of bondage furniture no one uses in their mods, made by Dark Console. I forget exactly where it is, but they had an escape minigame to them too.

I really like your idea of having bandit slavery as a simple slavery option via defeat. I love, LOVE the idea that I can role play out that my character is too tired after getting shocked repeatedly in bondage furniture, and just waits to get picked up and hauled off to the slave market. So more mods that have results that have to do with that are great, but...

MANY Simple Slavery slave auction results take *immense* amounts of time, and are basically their own separate game. Having something that is a short or semi-short slavery result without being Game Over or 6 hours of my time gone is hard to find. The Radiant Prostitution endebted slavery works great, but it's the only one I could find. SD+ (sanguine's debauchery plus) is great in theory, but I don't know how to configure who I'll end up with.

There's always Follower Slavery Mod for where your followers go, but hearing your bandit suggestion in the plans gives me hope for more usable outcomes.

Golden showers are also super a favorite of mine (The furry is kinky, go figure~), and I have a habit of using Defeat Skill Loss's "lose skills" ability while I'm getting just absolutely urinal'd in town. Got a big debuff fetish, me.

Edited by Yuni
31 minutes ago, Yuni said:

I really like your mod for the ability to get shoved into Bondage furniture at random. That's really hot. Even hotter if some of them can possibly include sex in it.
There's another treasure trove of bondage furniture no one uses in their mods, made by Dark Console. I forget exactly where it is, but they had an escape minigame to them too.

I really like your idea of having bandit slavery as a simple slavery option via defeat. I love, LOVE the idea that I can role play out that my character is too tired after getting shocked repeatedly in bondage furniture, and just waits to get picked up and hauled off to the slave market. So more mods that have results that have to do with that are great, but...

MANY Simple Slavery slave auction results take *immense* amounts of time, and are basically their own separate game. Having something that is a short or semi-short slavery result without being Game Over or 6 hours of my time gone is hard to find. The Radiant Prostitution endebted slavery works great, but it's the only one I could find. SD+ (sanguine's debauchery plus) is great in theory, but I don't know how to configure who I'll end up with.

There's always Follower Slavery Mod for where your followers go, but hearing your bandit suggestion in the plans gives me hope for more usable outcomes.

Golden showers are also super a favorite of mine (The furry is kinky, go figure~), and I have a habit of using Defeat Skill Loss's "lose skills" ability while I'm getting just absolutely urinal'd in town. Got a big debuff fetish, me.

short and fast answer since I m low on time:

Thanks for the detailled feedback, will adress that later :)
But for now I have just one Question, since it is unclear:

Naked Defeat has its own SImple Slavery outcome, meaning you can get hauled to Naked Defeat from SS++ and also make a full circle: Get downed and raped via Naked Defeat, sold to SS++, and then Sold back into one of my Naked Defeat Slavery Scenarios (I m currently working on more too).

This is exactly because I have the same problem like you do and wanted SS++ still integrated into my game.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, very weird...

make sure you have 

I think there is also a bug related to how you install your mods that can lead to this problem.
Are you using MO2? 

I do have it. I'm removing Dragonborn In Distress since they are both aren't compatible and also doing a fresh install to see if it fixes it. I'm still getting the mess up MCM bug I'm going back to the old version

Edited by SilentOption

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

There seem to be some problems with some of the "Short Defeat" scenarios, so I recommend turning SHORT DEFEAT off for Combat Defeat (Defeat & Sex) and Public Punishment (Extras). 

I m working on a fix for the next update, which also will include a new structure for the scenarios and allow more variety in how they play out.

Testing the "no redressing in combat if your armor is trashed" feature. Very hot. It actually creates cross situations with other mods, keep it.

Example of positive cross-effect: Arousal Based Match Maker. (ABMM)

Let's say someone is using ABMM, and has combat sex on (enemies will demand peace for a bit so they can relieve their boner in you), it generally won't go off in combat anyways normally, because unless the the player is taking off their armor on purpose in combat like a derp, freshly spawned enemies (as most enemies are) won't have high enough arousal to trigger it.

*But if the the player's armor gets trashed and they're not allowed to put a new set back on until combat ends, your mod creates a lovely scenario where they'll constantly be making their enemies excited like they're fighting Pepe Le Pew and trigger ABMM*.

It's a nifty situation I discovered by accident, letting a player use your strip effects without even needing the defeat scenarios.

Conceptually, I like the idea of different armor types resisting different types of damage a LOT. Big monsters knock off heavy armor easily, little ankle biters knock off light armor easily... it's hot! It makes you have a sexual weakness based on what you wear.

What if magic knocked off unarmored/clothes easier? Or archery did that?

Also, the ability to buyback/repair destroyed armor if you register it first... THANK YOU! I been wanting that so much! That lets me have a consistent look or upgraded armor set and still use clothing destruction. Nothing has scratched the itch BreakUndies from Oblivion did in years, and this does that. ❤️

Debug Testing: I see one of the problems you talked about when saying "There are some problems with quick scenes", but I have that turned off for public Punishments.

Orders of Events: (anything in quotes is red text in the upper left)
1: Guard whistle "Naked like that, you were just asking to be raped"
2: "Your captors need some time to decide who goes first, find a good spot" (and press the action key there)
3: Press action key
4: "You are free to go, but follow the rules in the future!"
5: "You are fucked! Round: 1"
6: Nymra Blur starts (I have that turned off though?)
7: Sex scene starts (screen is blurry)
8: Sex scene ends (blur never goes away)

Menu state:
Beta Features: On
Blur: Off (blur's name is code text, complete with an _ in it and a $ in it)
Short Scene chance under Extra: 0%

More Debug: Action key no longer picks a spot, I am stuck crawling forever. o-0 I have used alt-action reset function. Action key to surrender works, but whether knocked down or surrendered (tested with animals) I'm stuck crawling to find a spot. (Edit) On testing this even further, it seems to be the mod doesn't like followers. I'm getting lots of random breakage, I'll have to test more. After dismissing my follower AND making the mod update my current folowers, the action key stopped crawling again.

Edited by Yuni
On 12/18/2023 at 2:50 PM, Nymra said:

hmm, very weird...

make sure you have 

Are you using MO2? 

Yes I'm on MO2

Small News from me in between scripting:

Next Update is in the making.

I rewrote the whole main sequence of Naked Defeat to make it more flexible and prepare for my future expansions.

This should also fix the "Short Defeat" Problem.

The update will also bring:
- Naked Fast Travel (Fast Travel is disabled and you can enable it by summoning rare creatures (or human ghosts) to fuck you and enable Fast Travel ONCE
- Soft Integration/Detection of Radiant Prostitution (changes how Public Punishment calculates your stuff).

- Maybe will also feature a ModEvent that allows other mods to start a customizeable Naked Defeat Scenario from one scene to full blown sceneario.

Edited by Nymra
3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Small News from me in between scripting:

Next Update is in the making.

I rewrote the whole main sequence of Naked Defeat to make it more flexible and prepare for my future expansions.

This should also fix the "Short Defeat" Problem.

The update will also bring:
- Naked Fast Travel (Fast Travel is disabled and you can enable it by summoning rare creatures (or human ghosts) to fuck you and enable Fast Travel ONCE
- Soft Integration/Detection of Radiant Prostitution (changes how Public Punishment calculates your stuff).

- Maybe will also feature a ModEvent that allows other mods to start a customizeable Naked Defeat Scenario from one scene to full blown sceneario.

Dont forget we are all chess players. Knight takes queen, bishop takes queen, king takes queen, pawn takes queen. GANGBANG.

5 minutes ago, JackChurch187 said:

welcome back i have a question sometimes i get #nodefeattype when defeated is their a fix for it?

complicated.
depends on how you are defeated and from whom. 
I try to identify as many NPCs as possible, but especially those from other mods are sometimes un-identifieable.

to dig deeper into this I need a papyrus log from when this happens and maybe a small description of the enemies involved or a screenshot. 

soooo. next update is ready soon. I want to release it before christmas, maybe even today...

Sadly, I cannot include the Execution / Fucked to Death Part yet. Took me two days to create a cycle and find suitable "Afterlife" Locations for an "After Death" Scenario when you are executed, but Sovngard is not suitable sadly....

any recommendations? I used a "PlayerSummoningPoint" from the Labyrinthian Maze atm. Just darkness and smoke... 

any hellish/demonic/magical locations from Skyrim or DLC that I could look for?

Long Term this is meant to integrate Execution/Deathanimations like Pamas Deadly Scripts etc. 

I m also thinking about adding hotkeys for equipping outfits that are in the inventory and add outfit slots for Slaves/Prostitutes and maybe weapons. But I think that also will not make it in the next update :(
Editing the MCM is sooo much work lol!

Edited by Nymra
2 hours ago, Nymra said:

soooo. next update is ready soon. I want to release it before christmas, maybe even today...

Sadly, I cannot include the Execution / Fucked to Death Part yet. Took me two days to create a cycle and find suitable "Afterlife" Locations for an "After Death" Scenario when you are executed, but Sovngard is not suitable sadly....

any recommendations? I used a "PlayerSummoningPoint" from the Labyrinthian Maze atm. Just darkness and smoke... 

any hellish/demonic/magical locations from Skyrim or DLC that I could look for?

Long Term this is meant to integrate Execution/Deathanimations like Pamas Deadly Scripts etc. 

I m also thinking about adding hotkeys for equipping outfits that are in the inventory and add outfit slots for Slaves/Prostitutes and maybe weapons. But I think that also will not make it in the next update :(
Editing the MCM is sooo much work lol!

You could try to incorporate Sanginem for the after death

13 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

You could try to incorporate Sanginem for the after death

you mean Sanguine Debauchery?
Its already available as a normal outcome and will remain like that. I have no interest in further integration sadly. SD+ is just too different concept. 

6 hours ago, SilentOption said:

@Nymra I did fix the menu bug I had so all looks normal now

can you describe what you did to fix it? I remember the problem from other support requests but I cannot find my solution for it anymore.
might put it in an FAQ . 

thx!

17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

can you describe what you did to fix it? I remember the problem from other support requests but I cannot find my solution for it anymore.
might put it in an FAQ . 

thx!

It was this bug that a previous one also had.  The fix is actually on your site. If you have the previous version of Naked Defeat you are supposed to deactivate it from the menu screen on your game. After that was done I exit Skyrim.  I installed the 4.90 version of Naked Defeat and Activated it.

image.png.8c66e28dfea1eda19f64b4b244fa0c6c.png

On 12/21/2023 at 4:41 PM, Nymra said:

complicated.
depends on how you are defeated and from whom. 
I try to identify as many NPCs as possible, but especially those from other mods are sometimes un-identifieable.

to dig deeper into this I need a papyrus log from when this happens and maybe a small description of the enemies involved or a screenshot. 

hey thx for answering i dont have other monster mods 
just happen to riekling and falmers the rest working fine

Version 4.91 Patchnotes 

INSTALLATION/UPDATE
- Install Files (if new install: Full 4.80, Patch 4.81 then Patch 4.91, if on Version 4.81 or later, install 4.91)
- Load your last Save
- Disable Naked Defeat [  ]
- Save & Reload
- Enable Naked Defeat [   ]

- Save & Reload
- Play / Get Fucked

NEW FEATURE - Naked Travelling
--> MCM --> Extra Features :Options: --> Naked Travelling [x]
By enabling this, you will no longer be able to fast travel. Instead you can press "ALT+K" (make sure you are outside of combat + not defeated) to participate in a special ritual with magical beeings.
This Ritual will allow you to fast travel within a minute of the ritual finishing (magical currents will appear, signaling you to be ready).
You can open the map and select your location. after travelling once, you will have to perform the ritual again!

Beware, there is a chance for mishaps. Its magical teleportation after all, all kind of bad things can happen!

This is meant to make fast travel viable as a gaming option as it adds Sex (of course) but also certain risks (beeing sold as slave via SS++, losing all stuff).
I am in the process of addinge more "mishaps", since the feature is still developed. In the future there will be stuff like appearing in the wrong location (top of the damned mountain, haha).
In Hell, random in the wilderness, etc. etc.
The "mishap" chance will get a % slider in the next update too.

NEW MCM Structure
Added more pages to have better overview of features and options

NEW MCM Page - INFO: Shortcuts
On this page there are all Shortcuts for naked defeat

CHANGED
Changed some Shortcuts. Check the new MCM page to learn about the new ones  and changed ones

REMOVED
For now I removed the "NymSpawnService" since it was prone to bugs. Will be reintroduced later.
DefeatKey Leads To Slavery MCM option removed. it was bugged and now its just a shortcut and does not require an extra MCM setting

BUGFIXES
- Short Defeat works again (hopefully in all circumstances)
- Crawl to find spot and crawl to escape should be more reliable now
- Faster processing (optimized the scripts, but might be unnoticeable
- Fixed some bugs with the BLUR effect 

- MCM display bug (forgot to add the translations last patch)

TESTING
If you want to help me, try to test the following:
- Shortcuts: do they work as intended?
- Scenarios: do they play nice? 
- Short Defeat: does it work in all circumstances?

Thank you and merry XXX-mas!

I found why I kept getting stuck in crawl mode!

Even though I have surrender rebound to Insert (Ins), it was still expecting me to press K to be done crawling. I wonder if it's because the key was rebound before updating to the new version, and I hadn't re-rebound the key since.

Edit: Well. I upgraded from 1.80 to this, followed the instructions, but changing the "Defeat chance on strip"... yeah the attached image speaks for itself. Oh it works, but... text go splat.

NaDe Screenie.png

Edited by Yuni