Carnalitas Dominatio

Carnalitas Dominatio

A Flavor Mod for Carnalitas

Version 1.1.0

Carnalitas Dominatio is a flavor mod for Crusader Kings 3. The primary goal of this mod is to seed additional slaves and more options for slavery throughout the game. It also adds some other more generic content. Do not get over excited, it's all pretty basic right now. I am mainly uploading it now as the complier is not throwing up any {1} error warnings.

As implied by the name, Carnalitas is a requirement for this mod.

Features

New Decisions

•     A decision to search the Slave Market for available slaves
  •     A decision to host an orgy (Because all mods must add this feature)

New Interactions

•     An interaction to train slaves (with scheme)
  •     An interaction to demand sex (uses a hook)
  •     An interaction to brand your slaves
  •     An interaction to make your slaves work as Pit Fighters
  •     An interaction to secretly murder your slaves

New Minor Title

•     Court Slave Master

New Events

•     Added a maintenance event that spots when your slaves have wandered off and allow you to attempt to recapture them.
  •     Added several {17} general events to do with slavery, prostitution, etc.
  •     Added several {10} orgy events to occur at the associated activity.
  •     Added several {6} slave training events to occur during the associated scheme.
  •     Added several {7} random sex scenes that can be called by Carnalitas.

Installation Instructions

Download the archive and extract it somewhere.
    Go to your \mod\ folder. On Windows this is in C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\
    Copy the content of the archive ("Carnalitas Dominatio" folder and "Carnalitas Dominatio.mod" file) into the \mod\ folder.
    In your CK3 launcher go to Mods > Manage Mods > Add More Mods (in bottom right corner) > Select this mod and add it.
    Restart your launcher if it doesn't show up in the list when you try to add it.

Load Order

This should go after Carnalitas in your load order.

Compatibility

Requires Carnalitas.
    Tested with Carnalitas Mundi, AdroitReligion, Intimate Encounters and Submissive-Partners
    Should be compatible with just about everything compatible with Carnalitas.

Credits
Some code and localization text used heavily based on the following excellent CK3 mods:
 - Carnalitas Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3 (by Cheri Song)
 - Adroit Religion (by Adroit)
 - Carnal Consequences (by Siudhne)
 - Intimate Encounters (by Ernie Collins, Inerrant and Siudhne)
 - Submissive Partners (by Caffey)
 - Regula Magistri (by bobbily)
 - VIET Events (by cybrxkhan)
And the following mods for CK2:
 - Dark World Reborn (by Dewguru)
 - Slavery (by s-w-a)
Other ideas and localization text based on:
 - Jack o'nine tails (by Old Huntsman)
Also Used:
 - CK3 Localization Helper script by erri120

Is there a way to disable the popup for escaped slaves. Its constant spam. I'd rather they be in other courts being my whores/spys and sending me gold than spamming me every 6months or year for them to be recaptured. I have made my slaves my friends, made them love me using the a cheat from a mod and  converted them and even turned them into vampires giving more reason to like and they still get the escape pop for each of them every single year, it seems like every 3 months but I am not positive if I am correct on that. I haven't tried maiming them yet, they are whores they don't really need their feet but they might make less money for me then.

It is obviously an issue with the games design and not the mod because all slavery mods have wandering slaves but with your mod its become annoying and I think since its a game design issue that you should probably just remove the code for recapturing the slaves until you or someone else finds a way to change the game so they never wander. As of right now my only options are to remove the mod, continue to be annoyed by spam or never have any slaves.

1 hour ago, blitz8529 said:

Is there a way to disable the popup for escaped slaves. Its constant spam. I'd rather they be in other courts being my whores/spys and sending me gold than spamming me every 6months or year for them to be recaptured. I have made my slaves my friends, made them love me using the a cheat from a mod and  converted them and even turned them into vampires giving more reason to like and they still get the escape pop for each of them every single year, it seems like every 3 months but I am not positive if I am correct on that. I haven't tried maiming them yet, they are whores they don't really need their feet but they might make less money for me then.

It is obviously an issue with the games design and not the mod because all slavery mods have wandering slaves but with your mod its become annoying and I think since its a game design issue that you should probably just remove the code for recapturing the slaves until you or someone else finds a way to change the game so they never wander. As of right now my only options are to remove the mod, continue to be annoyed by spam or never have any slaves.

That's far more escaped slaves than I ever anticipated anyone having. I have put it behind a game rule, default is disabled so the feature is unavailable now unless you start a new save. It seems to be working, let me know if there are any errors.

Hey there! Great work btw but can u clear something for me out? i dont get what is meant with "go after Carnalitas" by instalation, everybody writes same thing but it should be over or under Carnalitas?

For example community flavor pack is meant to be loaded as first one, and so just like the modder says is need to be way on the bottom to be loaded as "first"

Im confused.

2 hours ago, YarskiPl666 said:

Hey there! Great work btw but can u clear something for me out? i dont get what is meant with "go after Carnalitas" by instalation, everybody writes same thing but it should be over or under Carnalitas?

For example community flavor pack is meant to be loaded as first one, and so just like the modder says is need to be way on the bottom to be loaded as "first"

Im confused.

It means the following order:

1. Carnalitas

2. any mod that needs Carnalitas are placed after it.

This is due to how the load order works. The game loads mods from the top to the bottom order. The bottom mods overwrite or call from upper mod files.

9 hours ago, SamIAmHam said:

It means the following order:

1. Carnalitas

2. any mod that needs Carnalitas are placed after it.

This is due to how the load order works. The game loads mods from the top to the bottom order. The bottom mods overwrite or call from upper mod files.

Yep thanks, u made me sure in my thinking how it is working,(and it is working now)

Btw never but never add mods midgame

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded an update, mainly focused on implementing slave training using the systems that's using the system pre-built into Carnalitis. Also added some more events and (hopefully) fixed a ton of errors. The events all now fire independently from the events in game, so I have added a second game rule to adjust frequency for those that want that.

Thank you for the Great mod!

Do you have any plans to add forced sex scene with slaves who hate their masters? Existing 'Make love' scene with slaves in Carnalitas mod seems ackward, because most slaves have bad relationship with their masters when they just become slaves but the sex scenes are quite peaceful.

9 hours ago, Zhaiel said:

Does anyone else has some problem with the events? I mean for some reason I can't see anything but numbers and options, but without any kind of text.

That means is not finding the localization information. Are you by any chance using a language other than English?

7 hours ago, dragonite888 said:

Thank you for the Great mod!

Do you have any plans to add forced sex scene with slaves who hate their masters? Existing 'Make love' scene with slaves in Carnalitas mod seems ackward, because most slaves have bad relationship with their masters when they just become slaves but the sex scenes are quite peaceful.

Thanks.

The problem with adding new sex scenes coming up with the actual displayed text for the event. I struggle with writing code let alone erotica. But if I do come up with anything its totally within the bounds of what the mod could include.

4 hours ago, Dagulus said:

That means is not finding the localization information. Are you by any chance using a language other than English?

Oh yes, I'm actually playing the game in spanish! So if I switch to english back again, it should work just fine, right?

Great mod btw! :)

1 hour ago, aerosmei1 said:

Hello, am I the only since 1.02 orgy event stop triggering?

Start event and nothing happened.

I have never had it just fail to run in any of the testing, I am not even sure how that can happen. Does it take the gold cost away?

13 minutes ago, GE16JD said:

I was just wondering how would I modify the files in order to make my courtiers and guests attend an orgy a la Intimate Encounters? Great mod, btw. Love the variations in the events.

The next version will add some courtiers and guests to the orgy, based on how attractive they are.

41 minutes ago, YarskiPl666 said:

Hey Daglus are u able to upload urs mod, without npc using the events? for the performance sake( The orgy event is the question)

I have completely rewritten all the logic for the orgy event to try and space them out a bit and apply a bit common sense. TBH, I have the exact same issues with feasts, you have none for ages and then every ai decides to hold one in the same year. It's probably going to be one of those issues that requires me to make multiple runs through the game before i get the frequency to where it needs to be.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:25 PM, Dagulus said:

I have never had it just fail to run in any of the testing, I am not even sure how that can happen. Does it take the gold cost away?

Sorry my dude, Reinstall and 1.02 are good right now.

But if dont delete

accepts_incest_with_trigger = { CHARACTER = root }          
    freely_accepts_sodomy_with_trigger = { CHARACTER = root }

in dag_cdo_orgy_activity_triggers.txt basically no one will come your orgy, Although the people who came are not close relatives and men after delete these two.

And after delete it still have big chance not one show up your orgy, even host character have lovers and friends.

This is really sad LOL.

1 hour ago, aerosmei1 said:

Sorry my dude, Reinstall and 1.02 are good right now.

But if dont delete

in dag_cdo_orgy_activity_triggers.txt basically no one will come your orgy, Although the people who came are not close relatives and men after delete these two.

dag_cdo_orgy_default_participant_trigger is not used to determine if people attend the orgy, but only if they will show up as a sex_partner in someone's events.

As long as you initially have at least one guest, the orgy will just keep creating more people for you to have sex with should you run out.