SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

I just installed this Mod, so I'm not sure how to do "IT" with my Followers. Yes, in skyrim i'm a Virgin...... HaHaHaha. Is there a Craftable book ( Sexis 101 ) I can make or even a Readme somewhere ? 

Cant be triggered by itself, you will need the cupid pluggin (shoot an arrow to 2 targets and they will begin the action, or cast an arrow to your desired NPC and then cast the cuppid hearth spell) and the defeated puggin (config it and choose in what health level  you want to be abused by your enemy) or you can install other mods using this framework:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15493-wip-lovers-comfort-v2013-04-17-sexis/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/

but how to change the sex scene when the main character is not involved?

it is possible to align vertical?

1-2 keys align only horizontal

Not possible in SexIS.  Ashal's new SexLab will have vertical alignment options though.

finally some vertical alignment  i cant wait for this new mod  release it already

just kidding im in no hurry take your time ashal  :shy:  :shy:

So I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but when my character engages in sex with a npc very often the npc is still trying to move around so the 'couple' will jerk occasionally in a direction. Is there any way to fix this. Gets really distracting when you start your sex in the middle of a room finish it stuck somewhere in the middle of the wall of the room.

i have the problem too. Well everybody who has Sexis has it.. 

Well if it gets too iritating just open the console, select the NPC and type "tai" this will turn Artificial inteligence off so hopefully he will stop moving....around....he still will... you know.

Just remember to turn it on again after your done.

my sexis is working dance of death kill move was what was stopping it but i fixed it through dance of death settings in skyui but something is preventing me from cycling through animations ._. when i click 5 and 6 nothing happens doesnt change position but 1 2 3 and 4 work

fixed it by configuring hotkeys 

I been looking for a solution all night, might as well just ask it.

Every time I try to start sex my Character or the other just falls over. Like the sex is done. I get no animations, it just skips to the end where they fall over lol. I use to have this mod working before, I formatted and reinstalled everything but I cant get it to work fully again. Game is updated to latest 1.9 version. I tried Waxon's fix but that didn't help me, im confused.

Thanks.

I notice on the animations where the npc tries to scoot or move away from the actor if I type in the console TCL it stops them from scooting around the only bad thing is it stops all other npcs from moving or doing normal behaviors because the plain TCL command untargetted is global.. I have no clue when it comes to scripting but is there a way that when the target and actor start the sex animations there can be a TCL command just for their form IDs? anyways great work keep it up.

Every time I try to start sex my Character or the other just falls over. Like the sex is done. I get no animations, it just skips to the end where they fall over lol. I use to have this mod working before, I formatted and reinstalled everything but I cant get it to work fully again. Game is updated to latest 1.9 version. I tried Waxon's fix but that didn't help me, im confused.

Thanks.

sabres i have that problem too i just use the old core in sex is then update with waxen then everything is fixed

@ killercam21  i also have the dance of death installed on my game but i didnt have any problem with the 5 and 6 keys maybe some other mod is causing that problem

Edited by aljustineg

Thanks.

sabres i have that problem too i just use the old core in sex is then update with waxen then everything is fixed

@ killercam21  i also have the dance of death installed on my game but i didnt have any problem with the 5 and 6 keys maybe some other mod is causing that problem

I fixed it by reinstalling the game and installing Sexis as one of the very first mods. Any idea why the male puts on clothed to have sex tho?

Is there any way to choose which actor equips the strap-on and assumes the male role in F/F sex? Whenever my character initiates with another female, the game seems to just randomly choose who's top and who's bottom.

Also, the reposition keys (1/2) don't seem to move the actors at all, so some animations which are off just stay off-set. Any fix for this?

Is there any way to choose which actor equips the strap-on and assumes the male role in F/F sex? Whenever my character initiates with another female, the game seems to just randomly choose who's top and who's bottom.

Also, the reposition keys (1/2) don't seem to move the actors at all, so some animations which are off just stay off-set. Any fix for this?

1)  For the F/F animations, yes there is a way to control who equips the strapon.  Basically the first one selected.  If it's NPC/NPC, then the first NPC hit with the Cupid Bow is the "Thruster".  If it's PC/NPC, and you want your PC as the the strapon wearer, then use Cupid's Heart spell on yourself first then cast Bow on the NPC (reverse it to make the NPC the strapon wearer).  This is of course using the Cupid mod.  I don't think you can control it with Defeated (makes some sense, the rapist is the usually the giver, not the receiver).

2)  The repsoition keys should work.  Make sure to hold the keys down for a litlle bit.  Sometimes there is a delay detecting a key press.

sorry to bother you but i'm having trouble with sexis....the thing is i have no idea where to place the files.

would it be possible for someone,anyone,to make a tut for a total newb at manually installing files.

ilooked on the sexis thread all i could find was .......install files.....but not telling you where.

thanks for any help you could give. as i'm looking forward to this mod lover's comfort

Thanks.

I fixed it by reinstalling the game and installing Sexis as one of the very first mods. Any idea why the male puts on clothed to have sex tho?

have you tried to use the sexis config spell?

I found some funny ass shit out just a little while ago. If you use the mod that allows you to flip people off and then in the other hand put the sexis defeated setup spell. Click the button for sexis then the other button for the flipping off and if timed right you get this movement.  I'm not sure if it is part of the flipping off mod as I have never seen it before or if it is just from combining both of those at the right time to get something new. Either way I thought it was pretty dang funny.

post-25667-0-65115400-1366698179_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-73346600-1366698199_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-04995400-1366698209_thumb.jpg

sorry to bother you but i'm having trouble with sexis....the thing is i have no idea where to place the files.

would it be possible for someone,anyone,to make a tut for a total newb at manually installing files.

ilooked on the sexis thread all i could find was .......install files.....but not telling you where.

thanks for any help you could give. as i'm looking forward to this mod lover's comfort

Drop the data folder in the skyrim directory normally C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim <- drop it in that one.

After you do that make sure you have skse installed and also FNIS. Check the SexiS esm and cupid or whatever pluggins you want to use for SexiS with your mod manager and then run FNIS for users its found in the skyrim directory under data\tools\generate_FNIS_for_users. Next launch the game using the skse_loader.exe not with steam. You can set your options with the SexiS config spell and then enjoy :)

Drop the data folder in the skyrim directory normally C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim <- drop it in that one.

After you do that make sure you have skse installed and also FNIS. Check the SexiS esm and cupid or whatever pluggins you want to use for SexiS with your mod manager and then run FNIS for users its found in the skyrim directory under data\tools\generate_FNIS_for_users. Next launch the game using the skse_loader.exe not with steam. You can set your options with the SexiS config spell and then enjoy :)

i didnt know that he already post this in sexis since i see it 1st on loverscomfort any way his problem has been fix