SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

I cant get the nude suits to work. I've read the 'common problem' and downloaded the right body i wanted, renamed them to MaleBodyErect_0.nif  MaleBodyErect_1.nif and put them in the character assets and the are still invisible. any idea why? 

I cant get the nude suits to work. I've read the 'common problem' and downloaded the right body i wanted, renamed the MaleBody_1.nif and MaleBody_0.nif TO MaleBodyErect_0.nif  MaleBodyErect_1.nif and put them in the character assets and the are still invisible. any idea why? Do i need to overwrite the MaleBody files that are already there?

Was comparing JoshNZ's AP to CMOD's (wherever He/She is) Sexis. (using Tes5edit) No Dirty edits in AP vs. 1130 in Sexis. Most unusual was that AP only uses 1 cell, while Sexis uses 2 cells From my understanding a "CELL" is a room or container ? 

K, I'm really desperate, I have read almost the entire post and I have'n found a solution.

Problem: eahc time that I start sex, the characters remove their clothes and they stand still, there is no animation but there is audio.

I have both SKSE and FNIS, I instal the files in order and I did all manually, I have run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe with no problem (I don't know if is part of the problem but the sexis files are not mentioned in the check list of the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe when I activate it).

I really don't know, if there is no answer I wil try full reinstal.

Sounds like SEXis.esm is not checked in your load order. Sexis needs SKSE to run, find SKSE Launcher.exe in your Data files- Create a Shortcut on the Desktop, in my case I pinned it to my Taskbar,  also make sure that at least one of the Available Patches is ticked ("GENDER Specific Animations")  If you're using NMM go to the Tools (little Gears) and check the download Readme ( those Files have info as to Load Order, if any, Boss & Tes5edit need those. 

is this compatible with the latest update of skyrim?

is sexlab mod is better?

Depending on what version of SexIs you downloaded it may complain that you don't have the right version of Skyrim, it is safe to ignore any such messages.

SexLab is indeed better, it is a supported mod and this mod while working fine is not supported now. Nearly everything that SexIs had in the way of mods has been ported to use SexLab (often enhanced as well). There are a few mods that have not made the transition yet so the answer to the important question you didn't ask is, yes. You can have SexIs and SexLab loaded together. Do not run the SexIs and SexLab versions of any mod together though, use SexIs only for mods that have not been converted.

Hmm... I installed it the manual way, all 4 downloadable contents, i ticked the plugin, i ran fnis, everything seems tor work (i have the spells, i have the spell animations, the menues, the sound) but not the animation. They are just standing there doing nothing than making sound. (not like i hadn't run fnis, just "normal standing")

What have i done wrong? I have all the listed requirements installed and they work all fine for other mods (including AP and niruins business plan) Does anyone know what to do?

... i ran fnis...

What have i done wrong? I have all the listed requirements installed and they work all fine for other mods (including AP and niruins business plan) Does anyone know what to do?

Does FNIS list SexIs as a mod it finds animations for? If not you didn't install it properly.

Did you install the SexIs Data part?

Everything works Great, why don't the sounds to  appear as dialog? The reason I'm asking is that using Female Facial Animation Female Facial Animation 1_4-35303-1-4.7z, we might get some expressions during the Animations.

The main problem, it seems, is getting the Animations to work, once I get FNIS up I check  "Gender SPECIFIC Animations" then click "UPDATE FNIS Behavior". Each warning shows a potential problem. In my case 2 warnings appeared, I then checked "SKELETON Arm Fix", clicked "Update" again, the warning didn't appear.

My Bad, not Dialog, but Subtitles ie. when the NPC cries out during during stage #5, He/She opens Her/His Mouth.

... i ran fnis...

Does FNIS list SexIs as a mod it finds animations for? If not you didn't install it properly.

Thank you for your quick respond ;-) Yes, i have the data part installed (i double checked that) and when i run FNIS it says "Reading SexiS" All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files... so everything should be ok...

I have an issue I dont know how to fix it.

When I use Cupids Bow and Heart, its says they are selected, but nothing happens (and yes I checked FNIS), and the Config. isnt working, however its only on this one character. Any idea why it won't start?

Ive read the common problems, however I never updated, there was instead a problem with switching between animations after installing then uninstalling ASX, so I uninstalled SexIS, then re-installed it (had a lot more problems though), my question is how should I safely 'disable' SexIS?

Im using NMM and so I have... SexIS Core, SexIS Data, and SexIS Cupid.

Everything works Great, why don't the sounds to  appear as dialog? The reason I'm asking is that using Female Facial Animation attachicon.gifFemale Facial Animation 1_4-35303-1-4.7z, we might get some expressions during the Animations.

The main problem, it seems, is getting the Animations to work, once I get FNIS up I check  "Gender SPECIFIC Animations" then click "UPDATE FNIS Behavior". Each warning shows a potential problem. In my case 2 warnings appeared, I then checked "SKELETON Arm Fix", clicked "Update" again, the warning didn't appear.

My Bad, not Dialog, but Subtitles ie. when the NPC cries out during during stage #5, He/She opens Her/His Mouth.

Okay... To put a Smile on her Face, try this  zzEDialog.espFemale Facial Animation at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community  EDialog at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community . Showing the sounds as Subtitles would help as well. 

... i ran fnis...

Thank you for your quick respond ;-) Yes, i have the data part installed (i double checked that) and when i run FNIS it says "Reading SexiS" All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files... so everything should be ok...

You are loading the game using the SKSE loader and not Steam?

Everything works Great, why don't the sounds to  appear as dialog? The reason I'm asking is that using Female Facial Animation attachicon.gifFemale Facial Animation 1_4-35303-1-4.7z, we might get some expressions during the Animations.

Okay... To put a Smile on her Face, try this  attachicon.gifzzEDialog.espFemale Facial Animation at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community  EDialog at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community . Showing the sounds as Subtitles would help as well.

It isn't going to happen. What is in the mod now is all it has and likely ever will have barring the return of CMod.

HELP! When I try to use Cupids Bow and Cupids Heart, nothing happens. I have uninstalled, saved, and re-installed this mod, but it still doesn't work. It only doesnt work for 1 character, it works fine for my other characters. 

What happened was I installed ASX, then when I went to play it kept crashing so I uninstalled ASX, but when I used SexiS after that, I couldnt change the animation or the satge, So I uninstalled and re-installed SexiS but nothing would work... leading me to the problem I have now. (and yes, I did run FNIS)

AP Skyrim-Dev.esp

Okay... To put a Smile on her Face, try this  attachicon.gifzzEDialog.espFemale Facial Animation at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community  EDialog at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community . Showing the sounds as Subtitles would help as well.

It isn't going to happen. What is in the mod now is all it has and likely ever will have barring the return of CMod.

In Skyrim/Data/Sound/Volce/Ap Skyrim-Dev.esp , .wav Files & .Lip Files. .wav files being sounds, .Lip files might be ?

aaSex_aaSexSoundsOfSex_0001DF51_1.Lip

aaSex_aaSexSoundsOfSex_0001DF51_1.wav

AP Skyrim-Dev.esp

I just installed SexiS and the animations (doggy, blowjob and so on) work but they still have underwear on and there are no genitals. When she does the blowjob she just moves her hand through the air in front of his pants. :P What did I do wrong or did I miss to add something?

I have a problem wth this mod, when i try to install it (putting the files into the Data folder, running the FNIS tool and starting skyrim with skse) I only get the config spell and nothing else, and although the SexiS cupid esp is in my data folder i can´t see it when i start the launcher.

I can only see the SexiS.esp which seems to be installed correctly

What can i do about that?

-Edit: Same problem with the defeated plugin, the core works but the plugins not

I just installed SexiS and the animations (doggy, blowjob and so on) work but they still have underwear on and there are no genitals. When she does the blowjob she just moves her hand through the air in front of his pants. :P What did I do wrong or did I miss to add something?

Have you installed nude characters or are you still running the ugly vanilla defaults? If you installed an alternative did you choose a never-nude option?

Look at the recommendations for the mod. Better yet uninstall this obsolete mod and go to here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/49-sexlab-framework/ to get the current framework and to see what mods are available for it.

Then look at the recommendations for SexLab and follow them. Since you're obviously new, don't get yourself hooked on this dead end.

I have a problem wth this mod, when i try to install it (putting the files into the Data folder, running the FNIS tool and starting skyrim with skse) I only get the config spell and nothing else, and although the SexiS cupid esp is in my data folder i can´t see it when i start the launcher.

I can only see the SexiS.esp which seems to be installed correctly

What can i do about that?

-Edit: Same problem with the defeated plugin, the core works but the plugins not

Did you install the plugins or just download them?

Why are you installing this unsupported mod instead of the newer and supported SexLab framework anyway?

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/49-sexlab-framework/

Im having a nightmare trying to get this working :-/ steam auto updated, ive tried applying the manual patches, still get the error about skyrim being out of date /skse not being installed. both are updated to latest.

Any ideas?

Unsupported mod (this one) has a bug and only recognizes a now defunct version of the game as "current". I suggest you install SexLab instead http://www.loverslab.com/forum/49-sexlab-framework/.

(FWIW though, it's an annoying but harmless error message that is completely safe to ignore).

I've gone ahead and updated the 1st post in this thread with a warning on the mods current status and a link to SexLab.

I hate to make it seem like I'm trying to just turn people away from SexiS to promote my own mod; but for the sake of how many people still post support questions on this thread I feel it necessary to make the mods current status as clear as possible to help save them from potential headaches of trying to get an outdated mod working and their questions as to why going unanswered.

It's regrettable, SexiS absolutely showed great potential and Cmod was very proactive with his updates and support of the mod. The way he seemingly vanished suddenly without any indication as to why is concerning though, and presently we can only hope he is safe wherever he is.

ahh ok thank you for the info. Do the plugins work with sex lab? like cupids arrow defeated etc?   hmm, actually, even when I remove sexis etc and all related material i now still get an error about skse not working and ui mod error...

I've gone ahead and updated the 1st post in this thread with a warning on the mods current status and a link to SexLab.

I hate to make it seem like I'm trying to just turn people away from SexiS to promote my own mod; but for the sake of how many people still post support questions on this thread I feel it necessary to make the mods current status as clear as possible to help save them from potential headaches of trying to get an outdated mod working and their questions as to why going unanswered.

It's regrettable, SexiS absolutely showed great potential and Cmod was very proactive with his updates and support of the mod. The way he seemingly vanished suddenly without any indication as to why is concerning though, and presently we can only hope he is safe wherever he is.

Thank you. You may not be pushing but I am :angel:.

If CMod were still here this would be different, GL to you whever you are CMod.