SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

Hey guys!

Noob here,

I'm trying to get this mod to work and I don't even know if i'm extracting the files in the right place. I've extracted the Data, Core, Cupid, and Defeated into the Data folder, but nothing changes. I've updated FNIS, but it doesn't even find the files. Can anyone run through in detail the proper way to install this? I'm hopeless... -.-

I'd try removing all the sexis files, repackaging it up as a new zip and then install through wyre.

I always keep a 2nd clean skyrim install for troubleshooting just in case things go wrong.

I shall go with that, see if it works or if its actually some version problem or the like. Cheers for the help!

Well, Did a bit more and went with a clean install, got rid of the FNIS error, turned out it really was just a registry thing concerning the "legality" of my copy. Of course that's unrelated now but meh.

All mods work properly, except for Sexis which can't find SKSE and thus fails to work :/ I tested disabling all other mods but Sexis, which didn't change anything.

BOSS only finds dirty edits on hearthfire and dawnguard, I don't have either of them installed :)

I guess the sexy fun times just aren't for me! :T

Yeah, but I usually just manual install nowadays.

well remember that you have to run the game throught the skse loader not the game exe.

If you are using the latest NMM it has an option to put the readme files seperately. You Must deactivate that as it removes the txt file that fnis needs to read the animations, and reeinstall the mod. Personaly I never manually install mods. Even if they do not support mod manager, I just create a zip file with the corect folder tree and install them with the manager. That way I am certain that when I remove them it removes all the files from the mod.

A bunch of Questions..........Sexis.Data, Core, Cupid then Defeated...Both left mouse & "5" keys will advance positions.....Sexis Config is under "Spells"...Then "1" & "2" keys will move the NPC on Top..ie... Oral Sex, right or left. Positions appear to be random... Locked at Hips...?  Have a Follower throw COLD Water on You Two ...HaHahaha... "5" Key should pull you "Bad Dogs" apart... 

I came up with a good idea if someone hasnt already...but I think it would be funny if sexis was compatable with the frostfall mod, ye know it says "you are chilly or cold" ye then start sex with whoever ye have, follower, companion etc, and during sex ye get the message, "you begin to warm up" body heat with your partner etc

It was mainly designed for those who already have 4udik's male body, so of course it will look weird with any other body texture (and it will also look weird if you have a completely different body when using sexis)...
Après pour le mod de 4udik tu peux très bien installer uniquement le dossier "male".

It was mainly designed for those who already have 4udik's male body, so of course it will look weird with any other body texture (and it will also look weird if you have a completely different body when using sexis)...
Après pour le mod de 4udik tu peux très bien installer uniquement le dossier "male".

I just dowloaded this 4udik version and the erect mesh is indeed better than favoredsoul's (although it still suffers from the same favoredsoul problem, where they try to make the guy's ass look like Beyonce's....is just ridiculous, disproportional and unnecessary), but the flaccid version is still bad.....noone beats sundracon's so far....someone should make an erect version based on sundracon's textures.....then it would be perfect.

Edit: Problem solved. Don't know what did the trick exactly, but everyhting works fine after fooling around blindly with the textures. Which, on reflection, was not a bright idea but hey, it worked.

Hi all, new here. Need a little help. Not exactly an expert modder, or even an amateur one.

Installed SexiS, obviously, as well as CBBE/BetterMales/Strapon, yada, yada, yada, everything works fine. I installed the flaccid version of BetterMales, then tried to use the erect version as a Nude Suit. So I took those meshes, changed the name, et voila, no more softies during sex. Except they're not textured. I copied the textures from the erect version of teh mod and changed their name, but that doesn't seem to work. How do I get this right?

ok so i've had this mod turned off for a while, haven't played skyrim either too much, getting back into it, turned it on, found some extra stuff, etc etc. What i want to know is if anyone, anywhere, in any addon has found a way for the bloody actors to move up and down? I like my innocent little female character to be a little shorter than average and man, they don't line up well under the best of circumstances anyhow, but with a short character...forget it

That's why i scaled my Khaajit to 1.03. Almost perfect, but 1.034 is not possible and 1.04 to much.

Body weight set to max (1 if i remember right). if smaller, arms tend to mismatch the animation.

But as far as i have noticed, SexLab scales all actors to matching sizes. This won't help with SexiS, but maybe someone is willing to port it over to SexiS.

Yeah, but I usually just manual install nowadays.

well remember that you have to run the game throught the skse loader not the game exe.

If you are using the latest NMM it has an option to put the readme files seperately. You Must deactivate that as it removes the txt file that fnis needs to read the animations, and reeinstall the mod. Personaly I never manually install mods. Even if they do not support mod manager, I just create a zip file with the corect folder tree and install them with the manager. That way I am certain that when I remove them it removes all the files from the mod.

Okay, I updates SKSE (I also haven't been using it, so thank you lol). But I really want to test it to see if it works. I've got the FNIS idle spells, but I have no clue what i'm doing with those. I really just wanted this for the defeated plugin. How do I get to see if that works?