SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

Hey Ashal, really looking forward to your new Framework!

One question, do you think you will be able to implement a automatic switch to tfc when an animation starts? like for example in Sexout?

Skyrim's scripting does not have a TFC function to my knowledge, only in console.

As a workaround, I wonder if it is possible to create a TFC-like function by adding an invisible NPC and then transfer the camera to him or to the place where he is, as if we are seeing things from his POV.

That's only possible using scenes to play the animations, which has a whole different set of it's own major problems, and not something I'd consider the trade off worth, considering people can just type tfc normally.

So in the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, there's a bed that cannot be selected using Cupid. It's the large, double person bed near the entrance; I guess it's Astrid's bed she shares with her husband.

is there any real reason for this? It seems to be the only bed in the game that isn't auto selected when you use Cupid near it.

I have to say, this is the best sex mod available for Skyrim, hands down.

HOWEVER, there's one thing it very badly needs, and should be pretty easy to incorporate:

Ability to align actors UP AND DOWN during sex act.

Right now there's only the ability to align actors closer and apart.

My character is a female and when engaging in sexual activities with male actors, things usually work fine. However, when engaging in activities with females (using a futa cock), there's problems with aligning the actors due to the female actor being shorter than a male actor. That's where being able to align actors up and down would come in.

I have to say, this is the best sex mod available for Skyrim, hands down.

HOWEVER, there's one thing it very badly needs, and should be pretty easy to incorporate:

Ability to align actors UP AND DOWN during sex act.

Right now there's only the ability to align actors closer and apart.

My character is a female and when engaging in sexual activities with male actors, things usually work fine. However, when engaging in activities with females (using a futa cock), there's problems with aligning the actors due to the female actor being shorter than a male actor. That's where being able to align actors up and down would come in.

This mod has no author it is unlikely anything will be incorperated for it. From what I understand the UP and Down during sex was not included because of the havok system(physics) would just snap them right back or bounce them way out of place.

Hello

i have installed this mod along with some plugin`s like lover comfort, cupid, random etc and not to forget Arrok´s Modifications.

AtM all works very well as it should. Even if this mod has no headmodder, who cares open source isn´t the baddest thing ;).

I prefer this mod over the others because of the players autoadvance through the animation stages.

There is only one thing that really annoyes me.  Every time a bed is involved in a sex scene, the script places both actors so dam close to the upper end of bed, that the actors mostly half disappear in wall etc. No matter which plugin started the scene, lover`s (bed only option), random or myself with the spells.

I dont know if this comes from sexis core animation/script or from arroks modification.

Can this be fixed by adjusting some options, so the action takes places were it belongs - more in the middle of the bed? Don`t tell me, don´t use a bed, because i´m old fashioned and my spouse deserve´s bed action from time to time ;)

I apologize for asking, but is there a way to remove the "Bed Selected" and the cutscene/stationary bits? I like to pose the characters so that they either stand in the right light, or so that it creates a new sex pose.

Ex: one actor is TAI in one position (doggstyle t.ex), while two other actors are moved infront of him performing a cowgirl animation. With proper placing we have now created a Double Penetration pose.

This is very difficult to do however, since the mod either jumps the actos back to where they previous was or have them clip though walls which makes it either impossible or really annoying to try and pose them right.

Is there a way to change that?

Hi all.  I keep having a problem with it loading everything.  Keeps indicating that I need to use the latest skyrim update.  However, I am using the latest update.  Is there a way around this glitch?  It will load cupid, and that works fine.  And so does the config.  But noting else is loading.

I've run into a bug and I'm wondering if others have the same. It seems like the "Random Rape" feature is corrupted. If I enable it, it works and all my followers start raping each others (and me); but if I try to disable it after, it keeps the rapes going on forever. Not just the current rapes that were going on either...  they will engage in it anew again and again as if the feature remained on (And on the Madness level apparently, seeing the frequency at which my follower rapes me... I barely have the time to cast a spell inbetween!) ...

Can anyone test if it does the same for them?

If it uses Madness setting, then thats not Sexis, thats Sex Addict. So I suggest you take it to that thread.

SexiS uses a different and seperate module for random rape (called Random Attack) by Arizona_steve. It has its own thread.

It also uses a slider for TimeBetweenAttacks and not settings. If you dont have sex Addicts, you probably have set the slider to zero time between attacks. 

Again, this sounds like it should be taken to the Sex Addicts thread or Arizona steves Random attack thread.

You were right, I confused the two. But I now found a bug with SexiS too. Pardon me if this is known already, but I had to uninstall it because it messed up my crafting animations. I couldn't craft anything (armor, weapons, potions, or enchant) because the animations would last only a second or two before exiting. I narrowed it down to SexiS - it all works perfectly without it installed now and if I try to put it back (even without activating FNIS) it does it. For some reason just installing the 4 files corrupts all those crafting animations and makes it impossible to craft.

If anyone knows a fix for this crafting animation let me know, I would love to be able to re-enable SexiS.

Well, nobody seems to be paying much heed to me. I've been trying to download sexis data.zip for the last two days. Everytime I download over 1 MB it says, can't read from source. I don't know if anyone else has faced this problem or not. But is there any kind soul here who would come to my rescue and upload the data file to another mirror. If not, well, I'll probably give up on this mod and look for something else. Even though I really wanted this mod. Well life is full of dissapointments!

By the way the other 3 files I could download, maybe because they are less than 1 MB. My download speed might be slow, but LL server sure gives up on me fast!

I've run into a bug and I'm wondering if others have the same. It seems like the "Random Rape" feature is corrupted. If I enable it, it works and all my followers start raping each others (and me); but if I try to disable it after, it keeps the rapes going on forever. Not just the current rapes that were going on either...  they will engage in it anew again and again as if the feature remained on (And on the Madness level apparently, seeing the frequency at which my follower rapes me... I barely have the time to cast a spell inbetween!) ...

Can anyone test if it does the same for them?

If it uses Madness setting, then thats not Sexis, thats Sex Addict. So I suggest you take it to that thread.

SexiS uses a different and seperate module for random rape (called Random Attack) by Arizona_steve. It has its own thread.

It also uses a slider for TimeBetweenAttacks and not settings. If you dont have sex Addicts, you probably have set the slider to zero time between attacks. 

Again, this sounds like it should be taken to the Sex Addicts thread or Arizona steves Random attack thread.

You were right, I confused the two. But I now found a bug with SexiS too. Pardon me if this is known already, but I had to uninstall it because it messed up my crafting animations. I couldn't craft anything (armor, weapons, potions, or enchant) because the animations would last only a second or two before exiting. I narrowed it down to SexiS - it all works perfectly without it installed now and if I try to put it back (even without activating FNIS) it does it. For some reason just installing the 4 files corrupts all those crafting animations and makes it impossible to craft.

If anyone knows a fix for this crafting animation let me know, I would love to be able to re-enable SexiS.

I've posted this several times on many different threads.  For me, Sexis has never caused this issue.  For me it was Niruins Business Plan.  As soon as I unintalled that, the problem went away.  I have never seen it crop up again since removing it using many different sex mods, including AP, ASX, MLA, SA, & SexIS.  In game, I was able to fix the problem by initiating sex with an NPC (at the time using AP - ML was in it's infancy, AP and ASX the only other ones available).  After the fun, I was able to use the various activators again (smithing, alchemy, enchanting, etc).  So give that a try - initiate sex with an NPC through SexAddict, AP, ASX, etc, and see if that fixes it.  Also, check through all of your mods.  Again, for me the issue was NBP, and I have never seen it crop up since removing it many months ago.  It's too bad, because it's been improved since I had the issue, but once bitten...

Well, nobody seems to be paying much heed to me. I've been trying to download sexis data.zip for the last two days. Everytime I download over 1 MB it says, can't read from source. I don't know if anyone else has faced this problem or not. But is there any kind soul here who would come to my rescue and upload the data file to another mirror. If not, well, I'll probably give up on this mod and look for something else. Even though I really wanted this mod. Well life is full of dissapointments!

By the way the other 3 files I could download, maybe because they are less than 1 MB. My download speed might be slow, but LL server sure gives up on me fast!

I dont know what to say. 

I went to the first post. click click click click

and all 4 downloaded within 10 seconds with no problems.

So from where I am sitting, there is nothing wrong with those 4 links..

I don't know why you're unable to download the data file but here ya go : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?63fqe6qq2jcidn2

Try using a different browser.

So is there a fix for the NPC ragdoll collisions Post climax? It's funny the first few times, but getting launched half a kilometer when I'm trying to get up gets annoying.

Afaik theres a bug if you turn v-sync off that makes the games physics go haywire.

It has to do with that all the games features were built for an FPS of 60, they either never tested it or couldnt find a way to fix it.

And tbh the game looks like a heavily modified Unreal Engine game. And Unreal games are known to be stupid.

I fixed the Vsync problem a long time ago.  This is a problem with an NPC trying to get up on top of an NPC getting up at the same time.  They start levitating and when one of them finally gets up from the other, they fly away.

Quite possibly the dumbest question asked YET about this mod...

How do I work it?

Been looking around through the FNIS idle selectors, etc (are the animations assigned to one of those, by chance?)

I can config everything through the config spell, but I see no other spells to use to activate the anims, and so far the FNIS selections I've made are pretty standard FNIS fare?

What I am doing wrong? I'm completely lost as to how to acutally get the animations started.

Hmmm... Don't see those in my list, so I must've installed wrong...

I had SKSE and FNIS already installed, and instead of using NMM to install via the archives, I did a manual install (unless I SHOULD be using a mod organizer for this), which likely means I did something wrong there then...

Thanks for such a fast reply btw :)

Hmmm... Don't see those in my list, so I must've installed wrong...

I had SKSE and FNIS already installed, and instead of using NMM to install via the archives, I did a manual install (unless I SHOULD be using a mod organizer for this), which likely means I did something wrong there then...

Thanks for such a fast reply btw :)

Did you install the cupid plugin from the main page? there are also a few other mods that use this framework like Lovers comfort and random sex mod that you can try after you at least get the cupid part working so your set up right.

Yeah, it looks like I forgot to move the cupid esp over in that case...

Would be interested in checking out the other plugins, got to get past a few "glitches" right now though. Was able to get it working now, only thing I can see being off is when using ~tfc to pan around during the animations, once they are completed and I ~tfc again, my character is frozen in place. I call it a glitch vs. bug because I'm sure it's somethign I'm doing on my end right now, just need to figure it out

Damn nice animations though :)

Yeah, it looks like I forgot to move the cupid esp over in that case...

Would be interested in checking out the other plugins, got to get past a few "glitches" right now though. Was able to get it working now, only thing I can see being off is when using ~tfc to pan around during the animations, once they are completed and I ~tfc again, my character is frozen in place. I call it a glitch vs. bug because I'm sure it's somethign I'm doing on my end right now, just need to figure it out

Damn nice animations though :)

TFC is not advisable unless you exit tfc BEFORE the animation ends.  TFC just doesn't work well with animations, don't know why and dearly wish we could turn it on and off from a script but those things are not available right now.