SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

I have a question. I'm assuming you're not supposed to die during a sex animation for the defeated plugin, are there any known incompatibilities that would cause this? I'm getting knocked down properly and the animation starts but it quickly ends cause my character dies.

The default setting is pretty low 15% if you are a lower level it may be trying to activate right before the killing blow try bumping it up to about 25-30% and see if that helps. I have heard there are a few problems with the defeated plugin with the new update but I can't confirm any didn't have any problems myself after a clean install of skyrim.

I have a question. I'm assuming you're not supposed to die during a sex animation for the defeated plugin, are there any known incompatibilities that would cause this? I'm getting knocked down properly and the animation starts but it quickly ends cause my character dies.

I know some combat overhaul mods adds bleeding damage to wounds for X pts of damage for Y seconds.

That is something that has killed me a number of times..

So your still alive as the animation starts, but bleeds out during it.

The default setting is pretty low 15% if you are a lower level it may be trying to activate right before the killing blow try bumping it up to about 25-30% and see if that helps. I have heard there are a few problems with the defeated plugin with the new update but I can't confirm any didn't have any problems myself after a clean install of skyrim.

I know some combat overhaul mods adds bleeding damage to wounds for X pts of damage for Y seconds.

That is something that has killed me a number of times..

So your still alive as the animation starts, but bleeds out during it.

Thanks for the ideas, unfortunately neither seems to have solved the problem

I tried setting my HP threshold to 100% and it didn't work. I also tried turning off locational damage which I believe causes bleeding and it didn't work.

Well, before posting this comment I figured I'd try a new game and it works perfectly fine on a new save. Not sure what happened that made it break my original save when it was working yesterday perfectly fine on the same save. Oh well. Thanks for the help guys.

Usually I do this often with my Skyrim when I'm playing. After a major patch, I'd junk my Skyrim, install the clean previous version before allowing Steam to update. After the updates, copy the new files over and then download all updates the mods I have needs.

For SexIS, I haven't come across any issues in terms of Papyrus bloating or animation problems. I think people are afraid of junking their Skyrim for good reason which is bandwidth. After all 10GB isn't to be sneezed at anyway...

Hi,

is it normal that if you are attacked by multiple aggressor and you're defeated, all rape you in the same time???!? (I've the defeat plugin active only)

SCREENSHOTS,  screenshots     WHERE ??????    :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

ROFL!!!!!

I don't know how to make them!!!!

Hi,

is it normal that if you are attacked by multiple aggressor and you're defeated, all rape you in the same time???!? (I've the defeat plugin active only)

ROFL!!!!!

PrtScn (Print Screen) key on your keyboard at the point you want to take a picture.

Convert the BMP file to JPG before uploading it anywhere though.

Hi,

No it's not they are supposed to take there turn. I have read in this thread that the 1.9 patch caused this problem or maybe its just 1.9 itself . I can't tell you for sure but your not the only one who has had the issue and I"m just repeating what I've read in the threads.

Every time I keep on posting, no one responds to me. I am having trouble with the breast physics, and I do not want to use Nexus Mod Manager. Like, I installed CBBE but I get no physics, and whenever I try UNP, the textures of the nipples are all messed up. Help?

I don't believe all the animations in SexiS are bpp but the ones Arrok has added are. Do you have a bpp skeleton like xp32, perfect 3-2.?

Do you mean you don't have bpp when your walking/running/fighting, Did you install CHSBHC before you installed CBBE?

Simply installing CBBE 3-2 will not give you breast physics there are instructions on the CBBE post on how to get breast physics to work.

I have never used UNP but I would imagine you have to have textures for UNP to have them show up properly.

I use UNP so I might help on this regard. If the nipple texture is screwed, then the rest of the texture is also screwed to some degree. Your best bet is to make sure the body textures are located in the Data/Textures/Actors/Character/Female. Also, check that the femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds. femalebody_1_s.dds and femalebody_1_sk.dds are located there too.

Oh great now I am having problems with the animations. I hit update FNIS for users button with this and Arrok's extension installed. but for some reason I can't get anymore sex scenes. Whenever I  hit 6, it brings me to just on back and it will not advanced to any other position.

Oh great now I am having problems with the animations. I hit update FNIS for users button with this and Arrok's extension installed. but for some reason I can't get anymore sex scenes. Whenever I  hit 6, it brings me to just on back and it will not advanced to any other position.

Do the animations work correctly when you let them play out without hitting 6? what pluggin are you using to bring the animations up cupid, defeated , etc. ?  When you answer those questions I will likely have more but I need to at least know that to try to help you.

The new framework will probably be out later today rather than trying to get an unsupported mod working may be best to just wait.

SexLab

Hi,

ROFL!!!!!

PrtScn (Print Screen) key on your keyboard at the point you want to take a picture.

Convert the BMP file to JPG before uploading it anywhere though.

Next time will happen I'll try, but the problem is that when happen the game crash many time, in fact, this is my bigger problem ;)

Other time, the rest of enemy keep to attack me while my character is raped...

There is a way to stop attack or multiple rape until the animation has finished???

I just installed this Mod, so I'm not sure how to do "IT" with my Followers. Yes, in skyrim i'm a Virgin...... HaHaHaha. Is there a Craftable book ( Sexis 101 ) I can make or even a Readme somewhere ? 

It depends on what mod your using with SexiS. SexiS itself is a framework and really doesn't do anything on its own. There are 2 plugins that are in the OP of SexiS Cupid and Defeated instructions for both are in OP. There are also a few mods on this forum that use SexiS Lovers Comfort,  and Random Sex mod for example the instructions for how those work should be in thier OP as well.

I just installed this Mod, so I'm not sure how to do "IT" with my Followers. Yes, in skyrim i'm a Virgin...... HaHaHaha. Is there a Craftable book ( Sexis 101 ) I can make or even a Readme somewhere ? 

Cant be triggered by itself, you will need the cupid pluggin (shoot an arrow to 2 targets and they will begin the action, or cast an arrow to your desired NPC and then cast the cuppid hearth spell) and the defeated puggin (config it and choose in what health level  you want to be abused by your enemy) or you can install other mods using this framework:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15493-wip-lovers-comfort-v2013-04-17-sexis/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/

okay..... Some basic help needed... the Bow is to "FIX" 2 npc's up, the Heart is to do it with an npc ? How  'bout doing it with 2 or more npc's at once ?

Not available.  3 (or more)-way animations are not available with SexIS (and may never be).  Ashal is working on a new framework that is built to support 3+ways (you know, menage a trois, cumquads, etc) plus solo animations.  Will be available soon...  Watch the skies...  (or maybe just this forum).

Also, just to be clear, to do it with a single NPC (NPC + PC) is shot the NPC with the bow then use heart.  If you are doing a Female/Female animation, the first one "selected" either with the bow or with heart is the "penetrator".