SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

First cast the configure spells for SexiS and SexiS Defeated to configure both, then loose against a bandit or so.
Clashes with SD, if the attacker is in a slaver faction. Bypass by setting the HP before enslavement to 5% in SD and set the deafeated HP to 50% f.e.

if you're only looking for combat rape, SexAddict may be what you're looking for. Not as much animations, but your followers can be raped and rape as well.

SexiS and it's modules don't have an install script, so if you installed the archives using NMM, all esm's and esp's are activated automaticly after install.
Don't know if NMM uses BOSS, but maybe it does and the esp's was sorted in somewhere.

if the esp really aren't there, make sure you downloaded and installed all 4 SexiS archives.

i suggest to use Wrye Bash to fiddle around with the loadorder.

I'm new here and I just found out about this awesome mod!  I love how you ca adjust the alignment with 1&2, the stages with 3&4 and switch through various animations.  Everything about this mod is sooo much better than the other sex mods I've tried in the past!  Just wanted to say thanks!

I would love to see some masturbation animations included!  I'm too scared to start adding other sexmods with them in concert with this one, as thats sure to pose problems, but sometimes like at the end of a dungeon or something, I might like to celebrate.  ;)

I've found that 1 & 2 keys change the position of the player vs. the Npc during SEX, I use it mostly during Oral Sex for Screenshots. 3 & 4 will advance the animation. 5 will progress to the Next "Position".  By default the mouse (L) will return to the previous position. So......... by using the 3 & 4 & the 5 & Mouse (L) you achieve Multiple Orgasms during the act of "Making Love" . That's the difference between Sex and Making Love,.

I'm new here and I just found out about this awesome mod!  I love how you ca adjust the alignment with 1&2, the stages with 3&4 and switch through various animations.  Everything about this mod is sooo much better than the other sex mods I've tried in the past!  Just wanted to say thanks!

I would love to see some masturbation animations included!  I'm too scared to start adding other sexmods with them in concert with this one, as thats sure to pose problems, but sometimes like at the end of a dungeon or something, I might like to celebrate.  ;)

I've found that 1 & 2 keys change the position of the player vs. the Npc during SEX, I use it mostly during Oral Sex for Screenshots. 3 & 4 will advance the animation. 5 will progress to the Next "Position".  By default the mouse (L) will return to the previous position. So......... by using the 3 & 4 & the 5 & Mouse (L) you achieve Multiple Orgasms during the act of "Making Love" . That's the difference between Sex and Making Love,.

how do I get the bukkake and creampie effect, because that has never happened?

Do you see any blood splatter during battles? Does your character ever get blood on them?

If no then you don't have decals enabled (they are turned off by default for low video settings).

Hi,

(sorry for my english)

I had the same problem as killercam21 and  more.... and what i found out from installing uninstalling, activating deactivating mods... having a clean save.... starting a new game.... and so on that theproblem comes from the SexiS core :

-1- if i use the february core then all work for the bettre (animations, specially crafting digging enchanting...) but this core is to old for lover´s comfort and cause some nasty bugs here and there for that mod

-2- if i use the new sexis core (april) then lover´s comfort work a little better but some time NPC get stuck  

Also i can´t use anymore the crafting table or digging or enchanting.... and other mods do not work at all like sexis working girl or XLV mod compendium

Finally since i have installed the new core (april) i have this pop-up  box saying my skyrim is not supported and if i revert to the previous version i still have it ! and this is crazy because i haven´t it the first time when i have installed the february core

is there any solution ? thank you

use the option clenup on sexis options i had the same problem and my solution was that. :shy:

Great mod! I can't find the command for switching the positions of the PC and the NPC, how do I do that?

Another thing I noticed is that the gals moan away just fine, but the guys are quiet. Is this how it is, or did something go wrong in my installation?

EDIT: ok I see there is no male voice, hope it'll be added soon!

Great mod! I can't find the command for switching the positions of the PC and the NPC, how do I do that?

Another thing I noticed is that the gals moan away just fine, but the guys are quiet. Is this how it is, or did something go wrong in my installation?

3 & 4 keys advance the animation, 5&6 move to the next or previous position. The 1&2 keys will move PC or NPC (whoever's on top) slightly , only works while in prone positions. I'm wondering if ZaZGushAlphaTest might work? ZaZGushAlphaTest.7z

K, I'm really desperate, I have read almost the entire post and I have'n found a solution.

Problem: eahc time that I start sex, the characters remove their clothes and they stand still, there is no animation but there is audio.

I have both SKSE and FNIS, I instal the files in order and I did all manually, I have run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe with no problem (I don't know if is part of the problem but the sexis files are not mentioned in the check list of the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe when I activate it).

I really don't know, if there is no answer I wil try full reinstal.

Got a slight problem with Defeated plugin, pretty sure it has been informed, at first, it seems there's a slight chance your char can just die when in a weakened state for no reason. Now this 1 is quite a deal breaker, it can't handle many hostile npcs at once, since I have Lover's Comfort mod on, I set everything to male to female, everybody in the entire Dainty Sload rushes in to rape my Breton while she's being raped by a corsair. So what happens, my Breton almost instantaneously telepots between all the corsairs who's raping her all at once! Though sometimes if at least 2 of them decided to do the same pose & staying behind 1 another,, you might find a 3some. If they are by each other or standing opposite to each other? My char will start moving teleporting to all of them.

K, I'm really desperate, I have read almost the entire post and I have'n found a solution.

Problem: eahc time that I start sex, the characters remove their clothes and they stand still, there is no animation but there is audio.

I have both SKSE and FNIS, I instal the files in order and I did all manually, I have run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe with no problem (I don't know if is part of the problem but the sexis files are not mentioned in the check list of the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe when I activate it).

When I run FNIS with SexiS installed, it pops this load list for spells...

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading SexiS ...

So as answer to your question, it should be seeing the animation files and processing them as any other. It's either in the wrong place or something just went wrong with the install. Are you using a mod loader such as Wyrebash or Mod Organizer? If you're using Mod Organizer, you have to run FNIS through it for FNIS to realize that the mod is there.

EDIT:

Also, are you loading Skyrim using SKSE?

Im having a big issue with this and have been reading through most of these posts. I've installed the files all in the right place, have both FNIS and SKSE installed and seem to be working, however when I load skyrimg up with SKSE it says SexIs requires a more up to date version of Skyrim (above 1.8) but im using 1.9, the most up to date there is (bar any DLC which I havent bought yet due to low funds...)

Ive tried uninstalling all mods, disbaling all mods, starting skyrim, saving, re enabling all mods, starting skyrim. Uninstalling all SexIs mods, SKSE and FNIS, re installing them, but no love. Just that error about updating...Any help would be much appreciated :-)

EDIT:

I have got other mods (miniloverslab and animated prostitution) to work (mostly, not nude atm but working on that, have the mods but theyre not working)

Use Nexus Mod Mangler to install? Turn off the option to not extract README files because that option removes more than just readme files, then uninstall and reinstall the files for this MOD and then finally run FNIS and it will then show SexIs in it's list.

This mod is unsupported now, if you want a mod that's supported check out the SexLab mod (in it's own forum now).

Mod author vanished without a peep, just hope nothing bad happened to him.

Im having a big issue with this and have been reading through most of these posts. I've installed the files all in the right place, have both FNIS and SKSE installed and seem to be working, however when I load skyrimg up with SKSE it says SexIs requires a more up to date version of Skyrim (above 1.8) but im using 1.9, the most up to date there is (bar any DLC which I havent bought yet due to low funds...)

Ive tried uninstalling all mods, disbaling all mods, starting skyrim, saving, re enabling all mods, starting skyrim. Uninstalling all SexIs mods, SKSE and FNIS, re installing them, but no love. Just that error about updating...Any help would be much appreciated :-)

EDIT:

I have got other mods (miniloverslab and animated prostitution) to work (mostly, not nude atm but working on that, have the mods but theyre not working)

Ignore the message about bad version, it's a defective check for the exact older version of Skyrim instead of a check for that version or newer.

It has no real effect on the mod other than the initial notice and is safely ignored.

Hi guys, quick question. Is it correct that the Defeated plugin uses the hotkey commands from Sexaddict instead of SexiS to change positions and stages during a rape? At first I thought it was a mod conflict as I had them both installed. However, following a clean install of Skyrim and then SexiS and starting a new game the same thing happens. is this the intent of the Defeated plugin or am I experiencing a bug?

EDIT:

Ignore the message about bad version, it's a defective check for the exact older version of Skyrim instead of a check for that version or newer.

It has no real effect on the mod other than the initial notice and is safely ignored.

Tried ignoring, nothing happening, got cupid up, shoot 2 peeps and an error pops up, or try an npc on me and again, error. kinda given up on this one, though it seems these mods just arent going to work for me xD Tried animated prostitution too, and got it all working apart from them being in underwear, got them to topless now but the game closes when the animation ends...

Tried a full re install of both game and all mods, including any used to retexture, such as the CBBE mods the AP post on Nexus suggests for both female and male, but no love, well, no naked love at least :P