SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

Thanks! Man, so many replies so quickly, I really do notice/appreciate that :)

Yeah, I seem to get that impression about ~tfc as well, good to hear it confirmed though so I don't end up wasting time trying to chase that dead end down.  Definitely gonna play with this some more, see what I can figure out through experiementing and reading the boards... It's a safe bet I'll have some more questions down the road, I just want them to be intelligent questions that I tried to work out on my own first.

Thanks again for the help!

Well, nobody seems to be paying much heed to me. I've been trying to download sexis data.zip for the last two days. Everytime I download over 1 MB it says, can't read from source. I don't know if anyone else has faced this problem or not. But is there any kind soul here who would come to my rescue and upload the data file to another mirror. If not, well, I'll probably give up on this mod and look for something else. Even though I really wanted this mod. Well life is full of dissapointments!

By the way the other 3 files I could download, maybe because they are less than 1 MB. My download speed might be slow, but LL server sure gives up on me fast!

I get that problem too!!!

I thought it just me alone, probably my ISP problem, but it seems it's LoversLab server problem.

I set my Download Manager to always restarting, forcing to do so until it finish. I can took hours, hundreds times of restarting. But this trick doesn't work for the last couple of days anymore, it seems LoversLab server problem is getting worse. It always fail flawlessly...

I can still download a small size file around 3MB with no problem, but for the larger ones like 5Mb to 8MB, it always fail.

I've run into a bug and I'm wondering if others have the same. It seems like the "Random Rape" feature is corrupted. If I enable it, it works and all my followers start raping each others (and me); but if I try to disable it after, it keeps the rapes going on forever. Not just the current rapes that were going on either...  they will engage in it anew again and again as if the feature remained on (And on the Madness level apparently, seeing the frequency at which my follower rapes me... I barely have the time to cast a spell inbetween!) ...

Can anyone test if it does the same for them?

If it uses Madness setting, then thats not Sexis, thats Sex Addict. So I suggest you take it to that thread.

SexiS uses a different and seperate module for random rape (called Random Attack) by Arizona_steve. It has its own thread.

It also uses a slider for TimeBetweenAttacks and not settings. If you dont have sex Addicts, you probably have set the slider to zero time between attacks. 

Again, this sounds like it should be taken to the Sex Addicts thread or Arizona steves Random attack thread.

You were right, I confused the two. But I now found a bug with SexiS too. Pardon me if this is known already, but I had to uninstall it because it messed up my crafting animations. I couldn't craft anything (armor, weapons, potions, or enchant) because the animations would last only a second or two before exiting. I narrowed it down to SexiS - it all works perfectly without it installed now and if I try to put it back (even without activating FNIS) it does it. For some reason just installing the 4 files corrupts all those crafting animations and makes it impossible to craft.

If anyone knows a fix for this crafting animation let me know, I would love to be able to re-enable SexiS.

I have that problem too on one of my savegame (one of PC), but the others are OK. I never thought it was SexiS the cause.

Im having problems getting it to work, the framework brings up an error message every 5 or so seconds, saying that skse is incompatible, i was wondering if you knew how to fix this

If you have the current version of SexiS it should work fine with skse 1.6.13 also make sure your launching with skse_loader.exe

Hey!
I am having an issue with the Sexis Defeated part of this mod. Whenever I get the Debuff, it's permanent (standard setting is for 300 seconds), even after changing it to 10 seconds, 0 seconds, or anything like that, the Wounded - Raped Debuff remains permanent.

Might have been that I've missed any fix earlier mentioned, if so I apologise. But I was unable to find anything, when looking through most of the comments and Original Topic, to address this issue. Anyone know any fix for said problem?

Thanks.

Hey!

I am having an issue with the Sexis Defeated part of this mod. Whenever I get the Debuff, it's permanent (standard setting is for 300 seconds), even after changing it to 10 seconds, 0 seconds, or anything like that, the Wounded - Raped Debuff remains permanent.

Might have been that I've missed any fix earlier mentioned, if so I apologise. But I was unable to find anything, when looking through most of the comments and Original Topic, to address this issue. Anyone know any fix for said problem?

Thanks.

Try Reset feature of Defeated Config spell. But if you have this every time I'm not sure it will be very helpful.

Hey!

Thanks.

Try Reset feature of Defeated Config spell. But if you have this every time I'm not sure it will be very helpful.

The Reset Feature will indeed remove the debuff, so as a temporary solution it works. Though, as you mentioned, I have to do this every time which is a slight annoyance.

Is there any way to remove the debuff all together? Except for moving the slider to 0 in duration, which as previously stated does nothing since the debuff is of a permanent nature.

The Reset Feature will indeed remove the debuff, so as a temporary solution it works. Though, as you mentioned, I have to do this every time which is a slight annoyance.

Is there any way to remove the debuff all together? Except for moving the slider to 0 in duration, which as previously stated does nothing since the debuff is of a permanent nature.

Not without editing Defeated scripts I believe. Well, you could edit plugin to make debuff effects harmless, but probably you should try to reinstall SexiS and Defeated by performing these actions - Reset Defeated just in case, do Cleanup from Sexis config spell menu (cleanup could take up to 20 sec), make a new save, exit Skyrim and deactivate SexiS and all it's plugins (Defeated, Cupid, LC etc.), load your save (ignore the warning message), make another save, exit to main menu and reload last save, make a new "clean" save again and exit Skyrim, reactivate SexiS and Defeated, load your "clean" save, configure SexiS and Defeated, save your game and exit, finally reactivate other SexiS plugins (if you're using any).

I've run into a bug and I'm wondering if others have the same. It seems like the "Random Rape" feature is corrupted. If I enable it, it works and all my followers start raping each others (and me); but if I try to disable it after, it keeps the rapes going on forever. Not just the current rapes that were going on either...  they will engage in it anew again and again as if the feature remained on (And on the Madness level apparently, seeing the frequency at which my follower rapes me... I barely have the time to cast a spell inbetween!) ...

Can anyone test if it does the same for them?

If it uses Madness setting, then thats not Sexis, thats Sex Addict. So I suggest you take it to that thread.

SexiS uses a different and seperate module for random rape (called Random Attack) by Arizona_steve. It has its own thread.

It also uses a slider for TimeBetweenAttacks and not settings. If you dont have sex Addicts, you probably have set the slider to zero time between attacks. 

Again, this sounds like it should be taken to the Sex Addicts thread or Arizona steves Random attack thread.

You were right, I confused the two. But I now found a bug with SexiS too. Pardon me if this is known already, but I had to uninstall it because it messed up my crafting animations. I couldn't craft anything (armor, weapons, potions, or enchant) because the animations would last only a second or two before exiting. I narrowed it down to SexiS - it all works perfectly without it installed now and if I try to put it back (even without activating FNIS) it does it. For some reason just installing the 4 files corrupts all those crafting animations and makes it impossible to craft.

If anyone knows a fix for this crafting animation let me know, I would love to be able to re-enable SexiS.

I have that problem too on one of my savegame (one of PC), but the others are OK. I never thought it was SexiS the cause.

Solved the problem.

There's a Clean Up command in the SexiS config menu. It will clean up all the stuck animations or sex scenes in the background. You will able to cooking and crafting again.

Not without editing Defeated scripts I believe. Well, you could edit plugin to make debuff effects harmless, but probably you should try to reinstall SexiS and Defeated by performing these actions - Reset Defeated just in case, do Cleanup from Sexis config spell menu (cleanup could take up to 20 sec), make a new save, exit Skyrim and deactivate SexiS and all it's plugins (Defeated, Cupid, LC etc.), load your save (ignore the warning message), make another save, exit to main menu and reload last save, make a new "clean" save again and exit Skyrim, reactivate SexiS and Defeated, load your "clean" save, configure SexiS and Defeated, save your game and exit, finally reactivate other SexiS plugins (if you're using any).

Thank you for the detailed answer! :)

Doubt I will try it, how ever. If something would go wrong in the process it would probably just lead to more work than it's worth.

ok, i feel like a tard posting asking this, but.... Sexis stopped working for me. I downloaded the latest files, the sexis core and data, I have skse 1.6, and FNIS and i ran that "generateFNISforusers" under tools, I received no errors. When I cast the spells the message "sex has started with the animation " in the corner of the screen but know action happens. uninstalled and reinstalled but the problem is persistent. Is sexis compatible with patch 1.9 now or is it still broken by it? I reinstalled skyrim and it updated me.

ok, i feel like a tard posting asking this, but.... Sexis stopped working for me. I downloaded the latest files, the sexis core and data, I have skse 1.6, and FNIS and i ran that "generateFNISforusers" under tools, I received no errors. When I cast the spells the message "sex has started with the animation " in the corner of the screen but know action happens. uninstalled and reinstalled but the problem is persistent. Is sexis compatible with patch 1.9 now or is it still broken by it? I reinstalled skyrim and it updated me.

The latest version of SexiS should be compatable with the lastest versions of skse and FNIS although I have heard reports in the threads that defeated is a little buggy now.

When you ran FNIS for users did SexiS show up in the list? I'm asking because if you use one of the mod managers (forgot which one) it doesnt transfer the .txt file on the default settings so the behavior file won't get moved.

having same problem was working fine like a week ago but i dont know what i did to make it stop working think i was just downloading mods but even when i uncheck everything except sexis and sexis mods it still doesnt work. Dont know what to do so I guess I will just not play skyrim and wait.

ok, first off, thank you for the advice and input.

-For some reason the core of sexis (updated on april 1st) was not working. so i tested the old core and it allowed the animations to work (couldn't test buttons, since i forgot them lol) anyway the animation will play and  end after a minute, however when loading a game a box will pop up and say "sexis is not supported on older versions of skyrim please update to 1.8". ignore as it will still work

- im sure this was addressed a few pages back but, after having sex you will notice that you cant use any of the crafting stations, this is due to the sexis script still running on you and considering you and another npc are still bumping uglies. to fix open the sexis config menu and pick "clean" it will ask if you want to stop all active pairs, click yes and allow 20 or until another pop up box shows up to say the cleaning is complete. volia, you can now craft once again.

not sure why sexis is doing these things but its still playable if you can jump thru a couple hoops.

and to sammy: go in your skyrim data file, click on the tools folder, click on FNISforusers folder, and then double click to run the generate tool. and then click update.

ok, first off, thank you for the advice and input.

-For some reason the core of sexis (updated on april 1st) was not working. so i tested the old core and it allowed the animations to work (couldn't test buttons, since i forgot them lol) anyway the animation will play and  end after a minute, however when loading a game a box will pop up and say "sexis is not supported on older versions of skyrim please update to 1.8". ignore as it will still work

- im sure this was addressed a few pages back but, after having sex you will notice that you cant use any of the crafting stations, this is due to the sexis script still running on you and considering you and another npc are still bumping uglies. to fix open the sexis config menu and pick "clean" it will ask if you want to stop all active pairs, click yes and allow 20 or until another pop up box shows up to say the cleaning is complete. volia, you can now craft once again.

not sure why sexis is doing these things but its still playable if you can jump thru a couple hoops.

and to sammy: go in your skyrim data file, click on the tools folder, click on FNISforusers folder, and then double click to run the generate tool. and then click update.

Err, I think you might have this wrong. I only have SexiS and as well a couple of other animation mods for building purposes. So far, no problems with any animation, particularly the crafting as you noted. As srayesmanll noted earlier in the thread, it could be another mod that needs animation that probably kills it.

Notable mods that have this issue are the PC animation mod and I think some pose mods as well since they have a different call to FNIS.