SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

took out all animations except arrok, fnis, fnis base, fnis base spells, sexis, zaz animation pack, and zaz resources but still no luck is it possible it could be arrok's extension animations for sexis ? or probably sexIS working girl ? 

Which mod fails to bring up the animations cupid,defeated, working girl all of them?

Arrok's extension works fine I'm not going to comment on my own mod but it works for me and have not had any reports that it breaks anyones game.

Try the mod on a new game or a save that has never had anymods installed if it works then you know its not an istallation issue and your save is just botched up. if that's the case post a papyrus log and we will try to see if we can find the problem there also post your FNIS log after you run it so we can check that. also make sure all versions are up to date skse 1.6.13 ,FNIS latest version, and skyrim latest version

Edit: just standing there and then falling down means the animations are not playing normally an FNIS problem. might know more you you copy paste your fnis report after you run FNIS for users

.sexissystemscr.GetSexStage() - "SexiSSystemScr.psc" Line 325

[Active effect 4 on  (000DC9E4)].SexiSMagEffScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSMagEffScr.psc" Line 287

[04/14/2013 - 11:33:26PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-127)

stack:

[sexiSSystem (06000D6B)].sexissystemscr.DoesAutoAdvance() - "SexiSSystemScr.psc" Line 335

[Active effect 4 on  (000DC9E4)].SexiSMagEffScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSMagEffScr.psc" Line 303

stack:

[sexiSSystem (06000D6B)].sexissystemscr.GetSexStage() - "SexiSSystemScr.psc" Line 325

[Active effect 4 on  (000DC9E4)].SexiSMagEffScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSMagEffScr.psc" Line 287

stack:

[sexiSSystem (06000D6B)].sexissystemscr.DoesAutoAdvance() - "SexiSSystemScr.psc" Line 335

[Active effect 4 on  (000DC9E4)].SexiSMagEffScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSMagEffScr.psc" Line 303

stack:

[sexiSSystem (06000D6B)].sexissystemscr.GetSexStage() - "SexiSSystemScr.psc" Line 325

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

[04/14/2013 - 11:33:26PM] VM is freezing...

[04/14/2013 - 11:33:26PM] VM is frozen

this what in bottom of my papyrus log what is vm is freezing and yes everything is up to date it could possibly be a mod because i remember it working but after downloading some mods many mods it stopped working and even disabling all mods and leaving sexis didnt get it to start working again

took out all animations except arrok, fnis, fnis base, fnis base spells, sexis, zaz animation pack, and zaz resources but still no luck is it possible it could be arrok's extension animations for sexis ? or probably sexIS working girl ? 

Start off with just the base mods so FNIS, SexiS and one other module. By having these mods only, it isolates the animations to SexiS area. If it's okay, delete SexiS and go with FNIS Spells. That should also theoretically clear FNIS as well.

i have already have that problem it says the sex animation has started stage:  etc..  have you already tried the waxen patch or tried the old sexis core?

i have tried both and i also tried without the old sexis core not sure if i tried without waxen patch i even  went to back to update 12 but that didnt work so i switched back to update 13 but still not working. 

attach a complete log to your post as an attachment  maybe someone can see what mod is messing up SexiS. I may not be skilled enough to do that but there are many here who can. I will read through it but no promises I can find it.

Do you remember which mods you added? you don't have PC exclusive animation path do you?

SexiS can and will run with the current version posted I have it installed on 2 PC's for testing purposes without any extra patches.

Edit:  if you think is one of the mods you added you can narrow it down pretty quickly by using a new game and enabling the mods you added one at a time until it gets screwed up again. disabling mods on a save you have the mods on won't always get rid of the problem.

Hi,

(sorry for my english)

I had the same problem as killercam21 and  more.... and what i found out from installing uninstalling, activating deactivating mods... having a clean save.... starting a new game.... and so on that theproblem comes from the SexiS core :

-1- if i use the february core then all work for the bettre (animations, specially crafting digging enchanting...) but this core is to old for lover´s comfort and cause some nasty bugs here and there for that mod

-2- if i use the new sexis core (april) then lover´s comfort work a little better but some time NPC get stuck  

Also i can´t use anymore the crafting table or digging or enchanting.... and other mods do not work at all like sexis working girl or XLV mod compendium

Finally since i have installed the new core (april) i have this pop-up  box saying my skyrim is not supported and if i revert to the previous version i still have it ! and this is crazy because i haven´t it the first time when i have installed the february core

is there any solution ? thank you

Why is this mod not Pinned anymore?

Because it is no longer supported if you read through the last few pages you can see why a mod like this needs to be maintained. The author has been mia since feb. 23 with no indication as to why ,hopefully he just got burned out and his health is ok.

Take the advice of the post above yours most all the plugins for SexiS will ba available for SexLab soon.

So I finally have an update. After a complete clean re-installation of Skyrim. I started the re-installation of my mods with this one. Well it works. I have slowly been adding my other mods back into skyrim and have not yet found whatever was screwing with it before. I haven't finished installing all the old mods, I had like 45 or so, but I am thinking that the fact that this was installed first helped things. 

Hey guys, quick questions about a few problems I'm having. I've been having an issue with the nude suit I use for males lacking correct textures for the guy's junk. His penis is covered in a blurry mix of black and flesh-colored splotches, no idea how to fix it.

In addition, are there any methods to remove some specific animations from the Defeated plugin? I'm quite a fan of most of them, but I can't stand the choppier ones like LegUp and OnShoulder. 

Hey guys, quick questions about a few problems I'm having. I've been having an issue with the nude suit I use for males lacking correct textures for the guy's junk. His penis is covered in a blurry mix of black and flesh-colored splotches, no idea how to fix it.

I think the model is not using the right texture, have you placed the texture for the nude suit in the right folder?

I think the model is not using the right texture, have you placed the texture for the nude suit in the right folder?

I've attempted, but I'm not sure which folder it is or what to rename the file. Newbie mistake, I'm sure. Could you provide the location for that texture?

It depends of the male model you are using... usually they change the vanilla malebody_1.dds, malebody_1_msn.dds to add the male bits into it, sometimes they paint the male bits in a different texture file. Sometimes the nude flacid texture is not compatible with the erect ones.

It depends of the male model you are using... usually they change the vanilla malebody_1.dds, malebody_1_msn.dds to add the male bits into it, sometimes they paint the male bits in a different texture file. Sometimes the nude flacid texture is not compatible with the erect ones.

Got it working, thanks.