SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

It seems i too join the choir of newbies when it comes to SKSE. Installed everything where they should be twice, checkboxed the .esps on wrye bash, did the FNIS for users 

(Complained about installation dir not being legal but I my skyrim's legal on steam and supposedly it doesn't affect anything so I ignored it -prolly something wrong with the registry)

Still getting SKSE isn't found, install newest SKSE :/

Which I did also do, but it was the same ver i already had. Must've missed something... But what? I'd appreciate ideas.

You don't install skse through wyre you need to extract it directly in to the main skyrim folder and then use the skse_loader.exe to launch skyrim from now on. Wyre bash should detect this automatically  the next time you open it.

Sometimes wyre doesn't install the fnis .exe files so I usually install fnis through wyre and then manually add the Tools folder from fnis in to the data directory by hand afterward and THEN run fnis.

You don't install skse through wyre you need to extract it directly in to the main skyrim folder and then use the skse_loader.exe to launch skyrim from now on. Wyre bash should detect this automatically  the next time you open it.

Sometimes wyre doesn't install the fnis .exe files so I usually install fnis through wyre and then manually add the Tools folder from fnis in to the data directory by hand afterward and THEN run fnis.

I do keep my SKSE installed correctly :P

I did not install anything through wrye i just use it for it's load-order sorting capabilities, everything's been extracted manually.

do you get something like this when you run fnis

FNIS Behavior V3.5   25/04/2013 14:08:25
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
ERROR(2019): 

Forgive my ignorance, I just installed this mod and I didn't understand how the nude suits work.....I guess it's supossed to use a specific mesh for the sex animation, different from the regular nude.....is that right? If so, how do I do that?

do you get something like this when you run fnis

FNIS Behavior V3.5   25/04/2013 14:08:25
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
ERROR(2019): 

FNIS Behavior V3.5 4/25/2013 4:15:36 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -

Generator: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (229 bones) male: Default (99 bones)

>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

So it's not a logic thing, would the skelly warning be the conflict?

There's a tick box at the bottom of fnis "skeleton arm fix"

Tick that then run fnis again.

Just goes to show none reads the instructions these days :P

Once you've run it click the behavior consistence check to see if there are any conflicts.

There's a tick box at the bottom of fnis "skeleton arm fix"

Tick that then run fnis again.

Just goes to show none reads the instructions these days :P

Once you've run it click the behavior consistence check to see if there are any conflicts.

Hah, likely true. Although having been a keen reader for a long time i find my patience thin when scrolling through endless lines of .txt files these days

no duplicates found on either line, although this is what it gave me without the patch so...

Forgive my ignorance, I just installed this mod and I didn't understand how the nude suits work.....I guess it's supossed to use a specific mesh for the sex animation, different from the regular nude.....is that right? If so, how do I do that?

You need to find a naked body you like and add the files to skyrim.

It's a while since I used sexis but iirc :

Find naked body (male for example)

Rename the files :

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

to 

malebodyerect_0.nif

malebodyerect_1.nif

and then put them in 

Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\character assets\

Hah, likely true. Although having been a keen reader for a long time i find my patience thin when scrolling through endless lines of .txt files these days

no duplicates found on either line, although this is what it gave me without the patch so...

If you get no errors after the skeleton patch it should be working properly. Now it's just a case of getting your skse working. You sure it's installed correctly and you're using the loader?

Rename the files :

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

to 

malebodyerect_0.nif

malebodyerect_1.nif

and then put them in 

If you get no errors after the skeleton patch it should be working properly. Now it's just a case of getting your skse working. You sure it's installed correctly and you're using the loader?

Yeah, by now I have other mods like convenient horses that use SKSE and they have no issue.

Rename the files :

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

to 

malebodyerect_0.nif

malebodyerect_1.nif

and then put them in 

Thanks man.....it worked!

Most likely a load order issue. You should really be using wyre or nmm to install things that was it's easy to uninstall if something messes up.

Have you run boss?

No, haven't had need of boss before.

EDIT: Ran it, a few dirty edits from different mods which is unfortunate, but nothing relating to Sexis it would seem.

You probably have needed it but didn't know it. People think you can just drop a ton of mods in to skyrim and expect everything to work correctly, you can't! If you save a game with a mod on and then remove that mod and keep using the same save then there's going to be corruption in the long run, even more so if you don't have a good load order.

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Wrye_Bash

I tend to start a new game when i make a lot of changes as I was now. Load order appears fine as Everything runs normally, sexis just doesn't initialize.

The problem seems to lie with sexis not recognizing SKSE running whilst it is. BOSS showed no conflicts with Sexis. This does not resemble a load order issue where the symptoms are usually rather more drastic.

I'd try removing all the sexis files, repackaging it up as a new zip and then install through wyre.

I always keep a 2nd clean skyrim install for troubleshooting just in case things go wrong.

I shall go with that, see if it works or if its actually some version problem or the like. Cheers for the help!

Rename the files :

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

to 

malebodyerect_0.nif

malebodyerect_1.nif

and then put them in 

Just one more thing, if you can help....I just realized it works, but without textures.....since I'm not an expert, I thought if I just changed the name of the textures to the same name I changed the meshes to, it would work, but it doesn't......is there a way to make the textures work too?

I can't remember how sexis does it but I had a few problems with sexlab suits equipping the correct textures and figured a work around that might help.

Install this as your main body : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

Install all of

Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - FlaccidVersion

Then overwrite the textures from :

Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion

Now when the mod calls the nude suit using the nifs from the erect version it will find the correct texture.

Nude suits equip properly and no more giant yellow penis problems.

Might not work with sexis but this works for me so ymmv

I can't remember how sexis does it but I had a few problems with sexlab suits equipping the correct textures and figured a work around that might help.

Install this as your main body : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

Install all of

Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - FlaccidVersion

Then overwrite the textures from :

Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion

Now when the mod calls the nude suit using the nifs from the erect version it will find the correct texture.

Nude suits equip properly and no more giant yellow penis problems.

Might not work with sexis but this works for me so ymmv

I don't like the FavoredSoulMeshes version....it's not so good when you compare it with sundracon's, which is the best one in my opinion.........in fact, I don't like the erect version either, but it's the only one I could find........but thanks anyway!

If anyone else knows anything about the textures, please let me know.

Rename the files :

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

to 

malebodyerect_0.nif

malebodyerect_1.nif

and then put them in 

Just one more thing, if you can help....I just realized it works, but without textures.....since I'm not an expert, I thought if I just changed the name of the textures to the same name I changed the meshes to, it would work, but it doesn't......is there a way to make the textures work too?

why dont you re-extract them fro the sexis rar file?

I don't like the FavoredSoulMeshes version....it's not so good when you compare it with sundracon's, which is the best one in my opinion.........in fact, I don't like the erect version either, but it's the only one I could find........but thanks anyway!

If anyone else knows anything about the textures, please let me know.

Fair man. I'm not a fan really but it's the best body that lines up with most animations and I didn't want all my dead bodies with raging stonk-ons :P