Everyones characters?

Is the costume in the following pic available for download?

post-2558-0-50116000-1365054760.jpg

Cezul posted this pic at Page 1 and the name is "Rose Gear Set". But I can't find it anywhere.

Kiozuka shared this with me, not sure about permissions at all, no readme at all so I'm guessing either he made it or got it from a friend of his. It's got 3 different flower themed colours plus a big purple flower sword. 

Good work, everyone!

Renax, this is an exceptionally hot body and skin! Picture number three is clearly the Manga body, but on the first two I don't recognize that breast shape. Seems different from Manga yet the nipples are very similar. And the skin looks so smooth and has quite large areolae.

I'd love to get a lead on this awesome body and that skin texture.

the dark elf Rae'viin, my first attempt at a good looking humanoid in years.

fvwzo5.jpg

some other characters I've made in order to do quest's that my main never would.

the *race name un-chosen* Eviana, my warrior vmt1xl.jpg        and lil' Nova Helfodd, my thief (how else do I explain beginning in prison?) sayu4w.jpg 

Good work, everyone!

Renax, this is an exceptionally hot body and skin! Picture number three is clearly the Manga body, but on the first two I don't recognize that breast shape. Seems different from Manga yet the nipples are very similar. And the skin looks so smooth and has quite large areolae.

I'd love to get a lead on this awesome body and that skin texture.

I THINK that might be HGEC-GM body with one of Ozmo's texture variants.

Here's Katerina doin' a little shopping at Apachii's Goddess Store.

Katerina.jpg

Poor Grace...she has two crosses to bear.

Grace.jpg

Lea...over-encumbered, but in a good way!

Sep_30_2013_16_57_18.jpg

Patrician Patricia.

patricia.jpg

The mighty Tor.

Tor.jpg

The pixy-like Erin.

Oct_30_2013_Erin.jpg

Finally this is Josephine getting aquainted with one of those Castaway Isles fellows.

Josephine_and_Castaway_Isles_fellow.jpg

I THINK that might be HGEC-GM body with one of Ozmo's texture variants.

Ah, good input! This might be true, given the many variants of this body. For a while I had been using a version of GM different than the coveted one on Renax's pictures, but then I switched to THEC 3L. Same goes for the texture - this could indeed be one of Ozmo's nipple variants I've never tried out before. I need to look through the respective Ozmo and 'SetBody' files in search of this skin/body combination. Thank you very much, Cez!

Unrelated to a certain self-proclaimed 'lady'... This mash-up is called 'GAGA - Goddess Angel Golden Armor' by Cenobite.

I have it right here, no need to visit that site: GAGA.7z

Those wings look very feathery. I wonder how golden goddesses can walk through doorways with them? Then again, they're freaking goddesses after all.

Hey, I've got another one!

Some neat little concept I wanted to try out for a while already. A recent mod recommendation helped me to get my hands on the missing final piece.

So I cobbled together an outfit for the female version of an iconic video game legend:

MegaMarionOrHyperMaria.jpg

It's-a her, 'Mega Marion'! Or 'Hyper Maria'?!