Everyones characters?

a character i'm working on, im thinking of the name Frost, like the drummer, she'll be my arena combatant 

whiphg.jpgmpncw.jpg2sajp50.jpgshe's ready for it to rain blood ;P zilu1x.jpg

so what do you think of my first tattoed girl? my favorate tatoo is one you can barely see, a "do not enter" sign on her inner thigh :P

p.s. anyone have any idea why the reply options and copy paist on this site isnt working for me on internet explorer?

Copy and paste seems to bug out on browsers to fix it I usually have to type everything in paste links in and then copy and cut it out and paste it into notebook then copy and cut it back out and then paste it back into reply box. Otherwise links highlight more then what they are suppose to changing things will not change when editing sometimes adding words do not appear and copy and pasting words highlights them in the white box. I highlighting the words in white box is when copy and pasting is annoying and I treat threads/posts that do that without fixing it just the same way that I do with people that highcap I ignore the posts/threads.

A smexy new wolf has come to town. Converted the body to TGND the textures for the hands are screwed up and I have no clue wth they were suppose to be most of the textures for the body were incorrect and the hands are the only thing I couldn't find the textures for.

post-25667-0-54513600-1397890117_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-11375800-1397890127_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-34493200-1397890142_thumb.jpg 

@mem4ob4

Not sure it might be part of the monstergirl COC mod. There is a folder called greywolf it contains creature folders _WerewolfNorth Book centspider frostgiant SpiderCenturion spriggan werecrocodile and xivilai the _WerewolfNorth is where I found the body and everything for it the the feet hands and top had incorrect texture paths but not sure on hands but haven't looked in the texture folder for it too see if it might be in there. Nif is called granmawolf the head and tail are using textures\armor\curseofhircine\werewolf\greywerewolfheadblueeyes.dds and textures\armor\CurseOfHircine\werewolf\greywerewolfbody.dds so it might of also came from one of the Curse of Hircine mods or Werewolf_Legends/Werewolf_Legends-of-the-North_DV mod.

Over 1200 hours with this character

WOW! I've got maximum 240 hours on one savegame.

New character - Lisandr. He was companion of my main char for a few years, and i finally decided to make him as playable character.

13961862846_0533d30c6b_n.jpg 13961862536_2e31d8e331_n.jpg 13993835385_5e585b888f_n.jpg

13990630672_6a12c5dbeb_n.jpg 13994269354_15bf491df0_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...