Everyones characters?

I am the first to admit that I am the World's Worst Screenshotter - but here is Shianne, my Lop Eared Moonshadow Elf.

Hey! Its a bump for this entertaining thread, and at least I'm on topic!

After uploading the images:

1) I KNOW that my PK Extender bars are obscured. Maybe I'll adjust them - most likely I won't.

2) Oopsie! Two of the girls in my mod seem to be walking around nekkid. I'll have to check their scripts...

post-29198-0-84522700-1377200169_thumb.jpgpost-29198-0-89028300-1377200170_thumb.jpgpost-29198-0-01957700-1377200172_thumb.jpgpost-29198-0-82510900-1377200172_thumb.jpgpost-29198-0-58842600-1377200173_thumb.jpg

Cute! And now you have a new avatar picture that perfectly matches your user title... It's true, this is a very entertaining thread. Good work, all of you!

Here I have a picture of a new male character I recently made to wear an outfit Movomo created. This is a very nice race by courtesy of Slof.

TheNewButler.jpg

*Knock, knock* "Hello? McFly? Anybody home?"

My main girl is a generic Imperial. The LAST race anyone would ever pick. Start game, turn the "AGE" slider down, and PLAY! Add wig and - thanks to Perfection Cat - I have an attractive woman in her early forties who kills without judgement.

What she lacks in fine-tuned beauty, she more than makes up for in sheer physical power. Bodies and blood obscure her footprints in the snow outside of Bruma.. She is a basic, default Imperial with a wig and a VERY nice bum... But she can kill.... Oh, boy! Can she kill...

The only reason her max bounty is only 213,000 Septims is because I got bored. So I let her spend a few years in jail. She has no family. She learned nothing during her incarceration. She just waited... And now her waiting is over...

Upon her release from jail, Leah tried - oh my GOD how she tried! - to enforce the law.  But three years in a rat infested cell - and three years of physical abuse -  have twisted her beyond repair.

This all was driven home tonigh: Even though Leah was in "hero" mode, Maskar and Emily conspired against her - and me. Leah's aggressors may all lay dead at her feet, but it was a relentless onslaught. And there are still fees to be paid...

After fending off the seemingly unending waves of demon spawn threatening Chorral,  Leah still left the battle with a 2,000+ Septim bounty on her head - even though her blade touched no living human skin.

There are no meds available in Cyrodill, so my Bitch is snapping.

Tonight Chorral dies...

post-29198-0-87052900-1377645168_thumb.jpg post-29198-0-07638700-1377645170_thumb.jpg

Anyone can be a fisherman in Tamriel.

The mermaid hop herself to the boat to have a lick on balls.

Man not know if river mermaid bite harder than slaughterfish.

Might lose his nutsack. Do not feed the fish!

post-97538-0-17684400-1377647954.jpg

All monstergirl loves Cock~! :heart:

Catrin and Deneve are very nice. Personally, I prefer to keep my Cyrodiil a dirty and dangerous place filled with corruption, ugliness, brutality, and death. But those two toons are extremely well made. Any chance of getting a download? I hear that there is a lonely Count in Bravil who needs a little "entertainment."... 

Although my character is not visible in these pics ( I already posted her - my little naive and innocent Lop-Ears Moonshadow Elf ), she likes to hang out at Stroti's Sexy Island - the #1 vacation destination for everyone who is anyone. Talk about Bad Trips Abroad...

I find it much easier on my installation to limit the mayhem I create to new worldspaces, btw...

post-29198-0-26944200-1377708693_thumb.jpg post-29198-0-62609400-1377708694_thumb.jpg

Eat the rich.

( I just noticed that the dancing girl in the first pic is wearing Chuck Taylor All*Stars! lol )

LOL Check this. I reinstalled Oblivion last night and created this character in pure vanilla. She's named Zina. Now just let me get those textures, body mods and Lovers mods back up and running, do a few quests and conquests, and I'll be back in a couple of days and show you what she's turned out to be.

post-222768-0-53393900-1377866856_thumb.jpg

That's an interesting concept, a 'vanilla before - spiced up after' comparison. How we all started out at one point is something most of us might have almost forgotten about, at least those not used to beginning a new game run.

I constantly just use my main player character for every new creation, out of laziness and for convenience's sake.

So I'm curious to see the result. Be sure to keep us informed about your Zina's career!