Everyones characters?

Diggin' that Greatsword of Artorias, Sasha.

I remember some bro on 4chan was apparently working on a Silver Knight Straight Sword for Skyrim, although I don't know what became of it if it was ever finished and released.

On a side note, where could one find some Dark Souls weaponry for Oblivion? In the mean time i'm gonna google this.

I remember some bro on 4chan was apparently working on a Silver Knight Straight Sword for Skyrim, although I don't know what became of it if it was ever finished and released.

On a side note, where could one find some Dark Souls weaponry for Oblivion? In the mean time i'm gonna google this.

6ae956d3fb6defa6c6e02ea2d1d51210.jpg :)

here, i gradually converts all the weapons in Oblivion http://sashadidlitandcompany.jimdo.com/weapons/ ;)

6ae956d3fb6defa6c6e02ea2d1d51210.jpg :)

here, i gradually converts all the weapons in Oblivion http://sashadidlitandcompany.jimdo.com/weapons/ ;)

Dude, awesome stuff man. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Figure'd i'd post a picture of my character, seeing as i have a few unused screenshots as i sifted through the data folder.

I think she's wearing one of the robes FLY made, and the sword is an Ivellon Bastard Sword from Dungeons Of Ivellon on Nexus. Awesome quest mod with cool gear to earn, i'd recommend it for anyone.

And thanks again for the Dark Souls weapons, had quite some fun dickslapping bandits with the Dragontooth.

WE HAVEL NAO

post-2558-0-24576000-1378688364_thumb.jpg

I deleted my previous post because I was unsatisified with the picture and my tweaks to the outfit I was wearing. So here she is once again. My current favorite race.

Se-moo    Edit- my bad this is Cattleena, Se-moo is my black and white cow.

2013-09-09_00002_zpse7d555da.jpg2013-09-09_00003_zpsa7208247.jpg

Edit- I've been lurking here for a few months, I think this community is great, and now I kind of wish I had the courage to show one of my characters sooner.

Decided to do a run of Adense Epic Dungeon. Took a few screens while I was at it.

post-2558-0-97946700-1379023062_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-94748500-1379023081_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-41359900-1379023111_thumb.jpg

Annnnd two for the peanut gallery..Eh, these things happen when your armour falls off and your weapons are bloody and used.

Good thing she has good hand to hand skills and that mod that adds the special attacks. Roundhouse kicked her way out of that mess.

post-2558-0-50362800-1379023162_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-24403900-1379023235_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and here's a sort of artsy one I took while in the really dark labyrinth with that skeleton companion you can get in there named Oron.

post-2558-0-61979000-1379023402_thumb.jpg

Came out pretty well, i'm using it as my Desktop background right now.

Oh, and for curious folks her equipments are the Battle Princess Armour, the scarf from R18pn's Western Wear ( i think ) and the Old Family Sword from Dungeons of Ivellon. Also the Armored Headband from The Well Diver..Found it on some dead adventurer.

First I took Skingrad... Now I'll take Bravil.

post-29198-0-31690300-1379039544.jpg

This has nothing to do with Harry Potter... so let's see what happens when I walk through that door.

Hmm... I was raped my an Immoral Sister when I walked through the Bravil Gate, and my bounty and infamy were erased once again. Bullshit. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a six figure bounty? I am not hitting a seven figure bounty (which WAS my goal) with the new Immoral Sisters mod active. Dayum... So many pretend, virtual lives forfeited in vain because some "clever" modder thought it would be a good idea to hunt me down and erase my bounty and infamy without asking my permission.

Edit @ ThatOne

Yes I did. It worked before. Ain't working now. I have no intentions of using Firefox or anything made by Google, so I'll figure something else out. ThatOne, no offense intended - and with all due respect - I have been posting (really crappy) images here for the better part of two years. Now I have to upload photo. Attach photo. Preview post. Copy link URL. Click the IMAGE button. Paste URL. Preview Post. Submit Post. Edit Post if I mess up... Too many steps, but I just went through every single one of them to post the above photo - and all of the photos in the NEXT spoiler.

Post too big, so yet another spoiler with (crappy) pics about my time in Bravil:

Upon entering Bravil with my six figure bounty, I was immediately tasked with killing a crapload of annoying Guards. Guards of both the vanilla and Immoral persuasion. After clearing THEM out, I encountered a very distraught Ursanne Locke wandering aimlessly near Bravil's main gate. What could possibly cause this dear loving woman so much heartache? It turns out that Ursanne was emotionally consumed with her missing husband's welfare, and I could not help but sympathize with Mrs. Locke's plight. I immediately agreed to look for her wayward husband. She appeared to be sincerely grateful.

Because I hate it so much when little digital peeps try to guilt trip me into doing what they ask, I followed Ursanne Locke home, waited until she fell asleep, and I enslaved her. I then dragged her to the Bravil Undergound and fed her to the dogs - and the undead - until she was broken.

As I had an inkling that my efforts to find her husband would not be worth the reward this lower class whinging bitch could possibly hope to provide, I had her sell her "flowers" to the good citizens of Bravil. I made sure that the Orc that had trapped the love of her life in Fort Grief had his way with her. Multiple times. Over and over and over... Ursanne Loche filled my pockets long before I even considered finding her husband...

After growing bored of humiliating her in public I sent her home to await my return, and I took the tiny boat to Fort Grief. There I met her husband Aleron. He knew was in trouble. He was distraught, confused, afraid, and alone in a very bad place...

So I took him for the best ride of his life. I did not tell him that his wife had been broken by a Doberman, nor did I mention that she had been stretched beyond repair and usefulness by the very Orc that would take his life in a few short moments. I took advantage of his weakness, knowing that he would soon be dead and that I had no intentions of even trying to save him.

post-29198-0-19822700-1379182981.jpg

Except for Aleron losing his life and all, things turned out well enough at Fort Grief. I slew the bad guys, returned to Bravil, and told Ursanne that her husband was dead. She gave me a book. Not good enough, baby. Time to sell some flowers...

Many, many flowers...

If I only knew then how the tables would be turned on me, I would have left Bravil. But no, confidence and arrogance and greed got the best of me. As I sold the widow Ursanne to the citizens of Bravil, an insane Mutt caught me off-guard as I stood and smiled mockingly over my recently widowed slave. I was driven to my knees and taken against my will. After that, there was a lineup. How many, I do not recall. All the while my loyal slave Ursanne just stood by, watching me get humiliated in public. Over and over again... By everyone...

post-29198-0-10541300-1379183564.jpg

post-29198-0-59047500-1379183651.jpg

post-29198-0-35617800-1379183744.jpg

NOW is the time for revenge. Guards respawn, but my blade is sharp. I just wish I could take screenshots like Poontank...but all my Leah can do is kill. And get raped....

...and how pretentious was THAT bit of nonesense?

Thumbnails for people who do not want to read all that...

post-29198-0-31690300-1379039544_thumb.jpg post-29198-0-19822700-1379182981_thumb.jpg post-29198-0-10541300-1379183564_thumb.jpg post-29198-0-59047500-1379183651_thumb.jpg post-29198-0-35617800-1379183744_thumb.jpg 

I think I'm just going to report you... Because even if the second part does not work, the first one still does. So, yes, I think I'll do that.

I wasn't picking a fight with you, but I damn well have the right to be personally offended from such a post. I will take a screenshot in case you feel like removing it.

Consider the fact the information I provided would have helped you had you just tried, regardless of my little mix-up of the scripting language (html and bb-code, on which you are indeed correct), then consider your response.

-Edit- Oh and, I just tested it, and the BB-code works.

Try using an actual image url. Here is an example for you:

1369381208_89403.jpg

id absolutely love to post my pics here, but i have no idea how.

i cant seem to attach them directly. o i need to upload them somewhere first?

Yes, you should upload the image to a site like flickr or imgur (or the nexus) and paste it in image tags (the blue box to the right of the unlink option can do that for you.)