Everyones characters?

Well, I started with making this

But, then this happened

Captured by paranormal forces in the deepest reaches of the darkest, most evil recesses of existence, I was brought to a group of succubi, who used their black magicks to turn me into a futa and magically curse me.

Should my magicka drop below 10%, I am subject to a magical buttplug that, while it replenishes my magicka, drains my fatigue, no matter where I am, or what I'm doing.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I was born under the sign of the Atronoch, and have no natural magicka regen, nor can I cast magicks. I can only channel them through my weapons, so healing magick is out.

Well, I guess being a futa succubus with my infiltration skills won't be too bad. I was promised some amazing powers, even if they might kill my lovers. C'est la vie.

Revy, revamped. (More info here)

829312-1458510345.jpg

829312-1458709642.png

Will you be making her look a little mature or will you be keeping her so young? I mean, she's really beautiful, but Revy seemed older (the previous one lol).

Still have a few things to adjust both texture and slider wise, but yeah, that's how she is going to look from now on, in my headcanon she is 23, so it still matches...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Little John is an orc who is in the slave trade. He has a thing for long legged blonds with large booty's

post-17825-0-54831300-1463966292_thumb.jpg

Cayleb Zhan Ahrmahk is a dark elf who likes to think he's high class. He strives to have his own city state which he plans on keeping as a home for his haram.

post-17825-0-49079600-1463966495_thumb.jpg