The Comrade Thread (Or the Official LLCP Thread)

ThatSeasonsGal

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Hi guys, some of you may remember that i was going to do an adult skyrim lets play, but I had to format my pc and gave up because I was too lazy to mod it again and Fallout 4 was coming. I decided to instead of making a skyrim one making one for fallout 4, but Ive learned lots of stuff on my digital arts course and changed my plans. What If instead of a gameplay I made an adult series using fallout 4 as basis, I could use machinimas and editing to make it an epic adventure through the commonwealth,but I wanted to make it for mature audiences and incluse lots of sex, swearing and blood/gore (Imagine something like game of thrones on fallout universe but without the best characters).

I was going to wait untill the sex framework for fallout 4 was released and was planning lots of stuff untill I had an awesome idea for a main character. Ive decided that I wanted to keep it for the series, but I really want to create and play with it!!!! :-/

So I was thinking What do and decided to ask your guys opinions. Do I wait the sex framework or I start the series without sex and make the commonwealth corrupt the main character, bit by bit untill he becomes a power hungry mafia boss like character? :lol:

Hi guys, some of you may remember that i was going to do an adult skyrim lets play, but I had to format my pc and gave up because I was too lazy to mod it again and Fallout 4 was coming. I decided to instead of making a skyrim one making one for fallout 4, but Ive learned lots of stuff on my digital arts course and changed my plans. What If instead of a gameplay I made an adult series using fallout 4 as basis, I could use machinimas and editing to make it an epic adventure through the commonwealth,but I wanted to make it for mature audiences and incluse lots of sex, swearing and blood/gore (Imagine something like game of thrones on fallout universe but without the best characters).

I was going to wait untill the sex framework for fallout 4 was released and was planning lots of stuff untill I had an awesome idea for a main character. Ive decided that I wanted to keep it for the series, but I really want to create and play with it!!!! :-/

So I was thinking What do and decided to ask your guys opinions. Do I wait the sex framework or I start the series without sex and make the commonwealth corrupt the main character, bit by bit untill he becomes a power hungry mafia boss like character? :lol:

I would wait till the framework is released as it gives more planning time.

Ho-hum, this reminds me that I wanted to start a blog for Fallout 4 in some "erotic novel" way ^_^ Maybe I should give it a go..... Well, when my Muse returns that is :-/

Yep give it a go, it might be fun.

If you want, go for it

my dear comrades... I have one interesting info about the meaning of Comrade in my language.

In Croatian language "comrade is "drug". Croatian drug is: medicament, drugs, stupid, lubricant in English... isn't it interesting?! :)

Men gets stoped by cops and they search his bag.

-Im single, this lube is for personal use I swear.

- Say that for the jury...

Ill start my adult Fallout roleplaying series in  2 weeks (Ill travel next week). I decided to use the lack of sex mods to mark the final descent of the MC into madness for character development, so the series will feature corruption. thwe character will start chaotic neutral and become a neutral evil crime lord,

The series will be named "chronicles of a fallen world".

Archived