Everyones characters?

• 2 weeks later...

@QuiteTheTail

Ambient Color and Diffuse Color under NiMaterialProperty it does nothing in game that I can see but it does help when trying to find a matching bodies.

Changing the numbers can make the skin darker lighter red blue green or whatever color you almost want.

The hips are wider with the DMZ I was only going by the last 2 pictures if you jumped from 1 to the other the hips changed I never looked at the back part.

Greetings.

Hi Myuhinny ,  salut " Doucement la Queue " .... :°)

@ Myuhinny ,, uhm ... don't talk about the DMZ .... it's a beta version, and i like it too . It's just the ZKEC Queen lower ( and this one is close to my favorite body : GBEC )  with  HGEC " mature "  breasts ...

And about the Diffuse and Ambient colors i 'll not agree ; they appear in game if you setup ( = add ) these " materials " in the the NiTriTexturing properties ...  not in the NiMaterialProperties.  ( i need to check this first ....)

By the way , i like the look of your last DM ...RA ( ??) convertions from your last post. These "boobs" doesn't look so " Round" , good point. 

And , sorry but i agree with QuiteTheTail about the RA ass ... this one is bigger and not so " feminine" than the Queen used in the DMZ body.

Just as a side note , i made different version  based on the Queen lower ... i " memded " manually the GBEC upperbody to the ZKEC Queen lower ... i 'll post a screenshot soon, but i want to know the opinion of Gooboo first about the different change i made to his GBEc body ... i also created a GBEC lower compatible HGEC ... coming soon, but, once again i need to know if Gooboo will approve it or not ... in the negative , i will keep it " Private" . But It looks nice once converted ( manually) to HGEC ....

And by the way, if you use the DMZ body, try it with the  " TBSk " Normal map ... ( you will probably need to "tweak" this Normal Map first ... but that's another story ) .

Anyway, thank you for all these screenhots  and of course thank you too " Quiet The Tail " pas mal la " blonde " du post 537 ... ... ;)

Cheers.

That changes way too often, but the general concepts are always the same:

- a sexy innocent girl mage

- a sexy slut melee warrior

- a rough rapist/slaver

- a "somehow good" arcane assassin

alsthough the latter is what all those characters end up being after level 30 or so.

Ehm... your screenshots, buddy!

Here's something:

Warning: Nudity

Warning: Muscles

Warning: Pretty lame, like everything I post

post-729106-0-47823700-1444605629_thumb.jpg

Full set here

That changes way too often, but the general concepts are always the same:

- a sexy innocent girl mage

- a sexy slut melee warrior

- a rough rapist/slaver

- a "somehow good" arcane assassin

alsthough the latter is what all those characters end up being after level 30 or so.

Ehm... your screenshots, buddy!

in general, my characters are nothing worth showing and change way too often.

in general, my characters are nothing worth showing and change way too often.

Let the others judge about that, and don't be afraid of negative comments. My screenshots are nothing to compare with those from sinner, NeoDee and Risray, that's for sure, but I post them anyway. Feel free to share your characters from time to time, this is not a competition, as I see it (but anyone else would agree, I think).

If you're not comfortable doing it, well, that's another story, and I can respect that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...